Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Over grown Bro & Sis (Lucid_M & lightJason)

lightJason

Super-Earth
Locke The huskie boy was just in his room play his video games. He didn't know where his half sister was, but he didn't care really as he was having to much fun on his PS3. He was had a abnormal sized penis which was four feet long when hard, but now it was only one foot long unerected which means he could wear pants for now. The TV screen had the words Game Over on it which pissed of Locke and made him turn off the game. "May as well get something to drink." he said leaving his room for the kitchen.

Claire moaned softly, her breaths deep and ragged. Her tail flicking behind her. She had stained through her panties completely, her pussy pouring out juices by the gallon and forming a puddle at her paws. The Tigress' hips were barely contained by her short shorts, most of the cloth disappearing between her massive butt cheeks. This flowed up into a disproportionately tiny waist and onto breasts the size of beach balls, each one huge, firm and heavy. Claire had a milk jugs stuck to her nipples, milking herself to keep the size and weight of them down. They were full within a few seconds, at which point she slid them onto the table and put the cap on. The tigress panted, plopping down onto the chair.

Locke heard his sister moans knowing well that she was going to need him soon. He first gotten himself a bottle of coke not really in the mood for his sister's right now and took a sip out of the bottle. He then gone off to where his sister was and saw the mess she had made. "So how your day sis beside being horning?" he said throwning her towel to clean herself off. He took another sip of his coke and move both jugges of milk in to the refriged to keep them cool. "Need help with those beach balls you called breasts Claire?" he asked her as he put down the bottle and grabbed a hold of her breasts.

Claire's tail flicked again and she purred at the sight of her brother, juices pouring down off the seat and forming a massive puddle on the floor. She rested her breasts on the table, taking some of the pressure from her strained back.
"It was fine," She said in a deep, seductive voice, her electric blue eyes taking in the sight of her brother, "And I could use some help. You know, my milk is better for you than that crap." She pointed a claw at the glass of coke, growling softly. Claire was a bit started when he groped her, but moaned all the same and shot a jet of juices from her pussy.

Locke laugh hearing his sister call he bottle of coke crap. "Now come on now coke isn't that and I like to save your milk for something like this." he said he had set two glasses of milk on the table and put the cap back on his half full coke. "And besides the coke bottle make good dildos for you." he then remove what she called short shorts and insert the coke bottle into her juice shooting pussy. He undid his pants let his now two feet half erected cock out and move her out of her seat on the table. "Well better not waste your milk" he said drinking down the one glass of molk left the other for her. He then start to move the coke bottle in and out of her over soaking wet pussy.

Claire couldn't disagree with that. Her pussy lips were absolutely huge, the walls rubbed against each other whenever she moved her leg. This made sex all the more pleasurable. The Tigress cried out in pleasure, laying on her breasts as he shoved the bottle in and out of her. She moved her paws to grab the bottle, stuffing all of it inside. Like many vibrators and coke bottles, this one was swallowed up by her pussy and lost within her.
"Please, I produce so much milk that it could be considered limitless." She panted heavily.

Locke sighed seeing that he lost another coke bottle that had some coke inside of it. "Men and I wasn't done with that." he said as he reach in his sister pussy and search for the bottle of coke, but he couldn't find the thing and pull his arm out of her. He took the other glass of milk and drank it all and at that point his cock had grown to a fully four feet long cock. "Let see if I can find that coke with my cock." he said having to use both hand to move his over sized cock to his target. He quickly push as much of his cock into his sister which was only one fourth of his cock as he ketp up the base of his cock up with both hands.

Claire cried out as a foot of man meat was shoved mercilessly into her pussy. She growled, her ears drooping and her tail frizzing up as she roared out in pleasure. Her eyes had gone dead, and cum was starting to leak out of her mouth, eyes and ears. Her pussy started stretching out, adjusting to the four feet of his cock. Her cunt reached up to the base of her neck, able to accommodate all four feet. Claire's body seemed unusually long at this point, but her pussy was warm and wet enough for one to easily ignore this. Her breasts engorged, growing larger and heavier.
"Harder, you weak human." She hissed aggressively.

"Who you calling a weak human you over grown slutty cow." he said in a joking way as pull out half of his cock out of her pussy. He then pushed all of his four feet and foot thick cock in his sister's cunt. "God you like a fountin of cum." he said as he watch her leak cum almost out every hole on her body. He now start to thrust himself in and out of his sister cunt, he then grabbed a tight hold on to her large breasts and start to milk. "God Claire is your breasts real or do you ave balloons in them?" he said again in a joking way, but all in all that what he like about his sister that not like other sister. when had reach the end he thought he could feel something. "I think I found that bottle of coke let see if it could be of use." with that being said pulling back his cock and pushing back hard abling him push the bottle of cock deeper in his sister.

Claire couldn't believe it, but she felt the coke bottle slide out of her mouth along with a few gallons of cum. She looked at it bob lightly in the deep puddle of juices in front of her. She cried out as he gripped her breasts, milk flew everywhere, only adding to the white that now engulfed the kitchen. Claire went limp as she felt all four feet inside of her body, the pleasure too much for her to handle. She soon gained consciousness again and pushed her paws against the ground, ramming herself against his cock like the wild animal she was. She only hoped he would cum soon before she lost consciousness again. Or worse, climaxed too.

He kept on thrusting in asnd out of her and saw his coke bottle coming out of his sistersand some cum which wasn't his. "After this I going to have to take you outside and hose ypu down." He said as he kept on thrusting. Even thought she had stopped for a moment Locke didn't care as he kept on raping his sister cunt. Oncer he started his fun he doesn't stop until he cums and that could take some time. "Come on sis I not even close to pre-cuming so don't you pass out on me." he said as he ketp thrust in and out and squeezing her breasts harder.

"Don't cum... Don't cum..." She kept thinking to herself, feeling the pressure building within her womb. Her face contorted in pleasure and she finally let out a massive roar as her pussy exploded with juices. The house was completely flooded with cum, tearing down the back and front door with the sheer pressure. Claire was flung around the room by the tides of her own juices along with her brother. By the end of it all she was resting on the floor in the white living room, completely limp and exauhsted. She promptly passed out.

"Crap!" he said when he saw her cum so much tha it filled the house up and taken down both door. With the her cum rushing out of her pussy this made Locke hit his climax shoot his load through Claire mouth, through the ceiling, and through the roof covering it with his cum. He kept a hold of Claire as he and his sister were being toss around the house by her cum. At the end of it all Locke had pass out on his sister with his cock be back to being a soft one foot cock that was still in his sister. He had start to wake up cover in his sister cum as he pull himself out of her pussy. "Damn you need to lear to multy orgasm then just let all out in one orgasm." he said getting back as the cum from his sister dripped off of him everywhere.

Claire smiled at him, completely limp and tired. She lazily reached for his ankle, only managing to brush it, "But it was fun, brother." She said, her tail waving behind her. The powerful orgasm had only made her curves larger. Her hips with gigantic, with ass cheeks so large that she needed a seat for each one. Her breasts were now the size of two entire people. Claire would be able to still walk, but she would have to hold her breasts with her arms.

Back
Top Bottom