Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Rode on Broken Wings (Arkus and River_Wolf)

A shudder ran through Tsia when Erec finally pulled out. The feeling was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. It was almost impressive. Tsia didn't think Erec's magic could alter his body to such an extent or that he knew how to use it in such an imaginative way.

Something warm ran down her bare skin. A blush flushed back over her skin as it had before. Gingerly, she reached down there and gasped at how open she felt. The sheer amount of seed he'd left in her leaked slowly and freely. Automatically, she snapped her legs shut to try and hide it. Yet, all she wanted to do was go wash it out. Unaware of Erec's desire, all Tsia could think about was what if the Flight removed her from active duty due to pregnancy. No way. She'd never let that happen! Ways to try and prevent a pregnancy, and a million arguments in case it actually happened, flicked through her mind only to be stilled by images Erec sent her. All thoughts of the future died instantly. Her gaze flicked up towards Erec's face and then down to his hard cock.

Tsia's didn't think. That could come later. Heat followed her blush as she pushed herself into a kneeling position before Erec. Her hands wrapped around his thighs, savoring the well carved muscle beneath. She kissed the very tip before trailing more down the massive shaft. When she reached the base, she licked a long, slow stripe back towards the tip. Their combined taste lingered on her tongue, salty and bitter. Tsia pulled away just long enough to gaze at Erec lovingly before opening her mouth and taking him in. She didn't even bother trying to go all the way down. His massive cock bulged out her cheeks as she sucked and bobbed her head. What she couldn't reach with her lips, she gripped with one hand to help stimulate him even further.

Tsia’s thoughts of pregnancy did flow into Erec’s mind as she freaked out momentarily, but he just shoved those to the back of his mind, his arousal taking priority. He kept eye contact with Tsia as she started to pleasure him with her tongue and her hands.

Her tongue and mouth sent bolt of pleasure up Erec’s spine and to keep steady he grasped Tsia’s head with both his hands. He kept himself still for now but he wanted more of Tsia, something him him wanted to claim all of Tsia permanently. He didn’t know it came from being a dragon rider and a dragon’s desire for a mate for life. Sex between Riders wasn’t really talked about at the temples.

Erec sent a mental image of Tsia fondling his balls as he had her try to swallow more of his thick memeber that was making her throat sore, though it was sent to her as a question, asking if she’d give him the permission to facefuck her.

Once more, Erec's pleasure rushed into her mind and she felt it almost as he did. His cock stifled her moan as she continued to suck and clean him like it was the only thing she ever wanted to do. To be fair, it was something she'd thought about doing in the past but always talked herself out of it. In that moment though, all taboos and worries remained forgotten. Her sole focus was on their pleasure. So when the request from Erec came, she readily agreed. Arwen moved her hand to cup is balls. She played with them skillfully, juggling them with ease as she relaxed her jaw enough to take the intrusion. Her free arm tightened her grip around his thigh to brace herself for what was to come.

Erec was estatic with Tsia’s allowance to take his member as much as she can. With lust and love and pleasure flowing through both their emotional links, Erec gripped her head solidly before he slowly started to thrust into her mouth, slowly entering her throat. He loved and got even more aroused from the sound of her gagging as he started to block her air flow repeatedly. He started to fit more and more of his massive cock down her throat, his balls getting closer and closer to her face. Her nose could only smell his musk and the sex on his body as her nose was being pushed more and more to his body.

Only when her nose was pushed into his groin and his cock was stuffed balls deep into her throat, did he pause as she couldn’t breath. Then Erec pulled out till only his cock head was left in her mouth and then he started to truly face fuck her, he started to go hard and fast, his balls slapped her chin as spit and cum went everywhere as he was being built up to a exploding high.

His vision was tiring white as his pleasure was being increased by Tsia’s ready to explode in her mouth and throat.

Tsia rode out the face fucking as best she could, but damn was he big. No matter how relaxed she was, she couldn't stop herself from gagging. Each time he blocked her airway it sent a euphoric high and a sense of lightheaded vertigo. Tsia clung to him, using him for support. She moaned as his pleasure and scent mixed together. Finally, he stilled inside of her and filled her once more with his seed. This time, she drank as much of it as she could.

When Tsia finally pulled away, it was with a gasp and a pop. Her chest heaved and she was ready to pass out right then and there. She felt so full and satisfied. Although, a part of her suspected that in the morning she might come to regret not trying to clean herself up. Cum still leaked from her. With the back of her hand, she wiped some more off the corners of her mouth. Tired, she leaned against Erec's legs, her eyes closing slowly as she basked in the afterglow.

So much had happened in one day. Highs and lows that she never thought could possibly occur in such a short time span rocked her world ways she never expected. Especially when it came to Erec. Tsia only dared to dream something like this could happen to her. Yet, here he was. He'd stayed. He'd accepted her. Too tired to stand and smiling softly, Tsia reached up to Erec in a silent request for his embrace.

Erec came what felt like bucket loads down Tsia's throat as he roared in pleasure. It was so much that alot of his hot semen came out through the seal made by her lips and covered both her face and groin in thick white seed as Tsia did her best to take her lover. After who knew how long Erec took his cock out as he was in the final throes of pleasure, shooting a few more stands of his thick sticky cum into her hair and across her face and body. Many people may have thought she looked depraved as she smiled and reached for him, but all he saw was a woman he loved that had given herself to him completely.

Of course Erec also rested in the afterglow with Tsia, though he had to actually try and keep his balance he felt so worn out. His thoughts melded with Tsia and he could feel her contentment and happiness as she could feel his. He finally was with the girl of his dreams and he wouldn't change a damned thing. Though after resting a bit he'd caught his breath and was mostly hard again as he looked at her.

Seeing that she wanted him to hold her, Erec obliged as he picked her up like she weighed less than a child and brought her over to his sleeping mat. He then sat down while he held her and he positioned them into a spooning position with him as the big spoon. He kissed her neck as he slid his hard length into her stretched and sore pussy, but he didn't move once he was balls deep with his hips pressed into Tsia's ass. He then wrapped her up in his large strong arms and held her close to him and kissed her cheek, then her lips as he grabbed a random blanket that happened to be nearby and covered them both with it.

They now shared one bed, one body even, mind and maybe soul. Hell, by the feel of it, Erec swore Elyta and Azura were both happy for the two but they were both mostly blocked out at the moment. Erec sighed in content as he possessively grabbed Tsia and held her before he spoke in her mind so she couldn't miss this. "I love you Tsia, and I want you to be mine forever.." And with that he went to sleep from exhaustion, from all the magic and ki usage, to the emotional and physical pain, to the mind blowing lovemaking he had with Tsia.

Tsia would awaken with her new lover balls deep in her, as well as having fresh cum being poured out of her as in their sleep her walls constricting on his member would have caused him to creampie her in there sleep.

Tsia leaned into Erec's embrace, enjoying the feeling of him holding her fast. She rested her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat as he walked her over to his sleeping mat. Erec met no resistance as he positioned her. Exhaustion turned her into a rag doll. It pulled at her eyelids, weighting them heavily as she fought to try and stay awake at least for a little bit longer. His warmth spread along her back, like a warm blanket on a cold winter's night. Pleasant. Inviting. Tsia shuffled as close as she could.

Once more, Erec's cock slid into her. A jolt ran up her spine. Tsia gasped. The massive intrusion settled inside of her and she couldn't help but clench around him. For a brief moment, she was very much awake again. It soon passed as they both settled down. Tsia's arms wrapped around his, thumbs lethargically stroking the muscles as she met his claiming kiss.

Although the sensation of him just inside of her was foreign, it didn't stop her from drifting once more towards sleep. Erec's thoughts kept her lingering in the realm of consciousness long enough to smile and gently retort, "Only if you will be mine, my love."

Tsia woke the next morning feeling sticky. An odd weight lingered in her stomach and she could still feel something between her legs. It took but a moment for her to recall the events of the night before. Heat flushed her cheeks bright red. At some point, Erec hard released another load into her. Even the slightest movement caused his seed to trickle out of her. Blearily, she looked towards the light that spilled into their makeshift cave. Elyta wasn't inside, but Tsia could sense her dragon's presence nearby. Probably sunbathing. "What time is it?" She mentally asked Elyta.

"Well past sunrise." The dragon answered.

"Spot a river nearby?"

"Not close enough."

Tsia groaned. She needed a bath. Badly. Carefully, Tsia extracted herself from Erec's arms. It took everything she had not to moan as he slid out of her. Everything felt sensitive and overworked. Tsia tried hard not to think about the semen leaking down her wobbly legs as she stumbled her way into the outside world. Their long sleep did wonders for restoring her magic. With a little boost from Elyta, Tsia created a small watering hole just barely big enough to hold her. She sank into the magically heated water and set to cleaning herself. It felt like a nearly impossible task; doubly so since the act of cleaning inside made her lust bloom. To try and calm herself down, Tsia envisioned all of the not so nice things she wanted to say to him. What was she supposed to do if she got pregnant?! A small, ominous chuckle from Elyta earned the sunning dragon a nasty glare.

Erec had one of the most peaceful nights of his life as he dreamt of life with Tsia and their dragons, he also had a dream of Tsia with a noticeable baby bump as she was casting fire spells. He hoped it was more of a vision of the future than just a dream, he wanted that future to be real for them both.

Erec woke up with a noticeable lack of warmth to see Tsia in a make shift hot tub, and feeling sticky and dirty himself he slowly got up with his member not fully aroused hanging between his legs. He then sluggishly walks over to her and climbs in behind her and rubs her back as he kissed her neck.

“Morning love.. did you sleep well?” Azura was just watching drowsily as he wanted to see how Erec’s new ‘mate’ would react to last night. Erec didn’t use his magic to allow him some room to sit with Tsia.

Erec joining her sent off a wave of different emotions. She was still just a little bitter about the use of magic during sex without so much as a warning. Plus he'd left her gaping and sore. The ride back home was going to be rough. Yet, the feel of his against her back was exciting and relaxing all at once. Tsia's body moved on its own before she could even open her mouth she protest. Her smaller frame relaxed into his. The soft kisses peppered her neck were a delight. Each rub even more so. A content sigh escaped her. Tsia leaned her head back, letting it rest against Erec's shoulders. A few more minutes wouldn't hurt. It wasn't like they had a prisoner to take home. The eggs were safe. Probably with Elyta. If not Elyta, then Azura.

"Hmm. Like the dead. This morning though-" She shot Erec the best glare she could muster. It had very little heat. Huffing, she batted at his leg since it was the only thing she could reach without bending back awkwardly. "Next time you want to misuse magic during sex, I get to bring out leather." Tsia couldn't help the smile that quirked at the edge of her lips. Now that would be fun. They'd probably need a safe word though. Something to think about for the future.

“Well I’d love to put you in leather if that’s okay with you.. my love..” Erec didn’t hide the love and lust he felt for Tsia that was in his voice and his mind as he turned her head to kiss her. He really wanted a repeat of the night before but he could feel how sore Tsia was through their link. So with his hands on her shoulders as he massaged her, Erec used his magic to send soothing waves of healing magic into her.

Though their position did cause his member to sit right against her ass, and being so close to his naked lover caused Erec’s manhood to get erect and sandwich itself between her asscheeks as he did his best to relax her and just be physically intimate.

“I love you Tsia, and I hope you approved of us Elyta, I know I have Azura’s”, Erec spoke this through the mental link they all shared since he had to reopen the conscious link between himself and Azura.

"I can think of several other uses for leather, but wearing it is certainly one." Tsia chuckled. Her mind instantly shifted into planning mode. All kinds of lustful ideas filled her head. Did she still have those leather bindings? What if she made something like a collar, or perhaps a pair of gloves for Erec to wear so that she could feel it in his caresses upon her naked skin. A low moan escaped her as Erec's lust mingled with her own. She leaned into the kiss, wishing she wasn't so sore.

If it wasn't for the fact that their minds were connected, Tsia would have called Erec a mind reader. His healing caresses were exactly what she needed. Her body pushed into his hands like a cat arching into an affectionate touch. As she moved, she could feel Erec stiffen against her. Not that she could blame him. Frankly, with all of the waves of lust traveling between their mental link she'd be worried if he didn't react. Tsia reached behind her to palm his shaft. While they might not go all the way, she could at least help him along.

"I love you too." Tsia kissed his cheek. "Elyta?"

"It's about damned time." The dragon responded. "Just remember, Tsia was mine first."

"Greedy beast." Tsia chuckled. Her hand wrapped around Erec's shaft and she began to stroke him.

Erec groaned into Tsia’s Neck as she started to jack him off, he’d prefer to be in her pussy or mouth but he wouldn’t force her, though he did send the image of her sucking him off to her through their link, to see if she’s be up for some mutual oral, or a much slower round of love making, one where she was in top and in control.

“Well she may be your friend first, but she’s my mate, but I’ll make sure to not take up too much of her time.” Erec mentally said to the group. Azura just chuckled before he finally spoke, “Only one pairing and he already claims Tsia as a mate. Though what does ur dear Tsia think? Is she ready to be yours forever? From what I can sense she risks bearing your young already.” Azura’s thoughts were followed by another chuckle.

“Well I guess I’ll have to propose officially when I have a ring. But since we are both fully awake, Tsia, will you be mine, forever?” Erec didn’t say this with words because he was too busy kissing and nipping at Tsia’s lips, he wanted so much more of her, she was like an addictive drug.

A needy whine escaped Tsia as the absolutely sinful images Erec sent her floated around in her head. The idea of riding him especially appealed to her. Unfortionatly, they had a long ride back. Even with the healing boost, Tsia knew she'd be gaping and dripping from any kind of lovemaking with Erec. A shudder ran up her spine. She was way too into that idea. Logic fought with desire as Tsia continued to stroke Erec's cock. Finally, she gave in and turned around so that she was facing Erec. One hand continued to pleasure Erec as the other wrapped around to hold his head and bring him closer.

"I want to see Tsia's young." Elyta purred, her feathers ruffling with glee. "It's why I will put up with you." That wasn't the only reason Elyta agreed to the pairing. Erec and Elyta were good for one another. Their relationship was rocky at first, but they'd had chemistry from the beginning. He could give Tsia the boost she needed to be confident. Of course Elyta would approve of him. Didn't mean she'd admit it.

"All three of you are way ahead of yourselves." Tsia said mentally, making sure her sharp voice carried to everyone. It softened though as she gazed into Erec's eyes. "Of course I'll be yours. Will you be mine?"

When Tsia moved and hovered above his cock, it meant that she was too far away to kiss, so Erec instead grabbed both of her tits and started to suck, lick, and nip both of them with his mouth, using his hands to massage whichever one wasn’t in his mouth.

Erec did take his mouth off her tit long enough to actually speak, “Yes I will be yours, but I hope you’re ready, because I won’t be able to keep my hands off you for more than a day at any given time..” Erec then went back to her tits since he couldn’t kiss her, though the second she started to take his cock he would kiss her once her lips were closer.

Though since Erec could feel that she wanted to be gaping open with his seed dripping out of her, Erec sent to her that he was going to do a repeat of the night before, using magic to make himself bigger the moment he had an orgasm and also increasing the amounts of cum he produced.

I would very much like to see their young as well. Makes me also wonder if I should be looking for a mate since Tsia and Erec have now found there own.” Azura pondered our loud for everyone to hear, though Tsia and Erec were off in their own love and lust again.

Fingers threaded through Erec's hair, pushing and encouraging him as he laid all kinds of love on her tits. The nubs grew hard an erect. Tsia moaned, her back arching as her head fell back. For the moment, she let herself linger and enjoy it. After all, once they got to the main course she'd be too distracted to enjoy his talented mouth.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Tsia smirked. She was about lower herself onto Erec's waiting erection when he sent her another mental request. "Shame water and leather don't get along." With that, she began to drop her weight. The bulging head pushed through her folds and Tsia let out a shout. Her grip on Erec's hair tightened. Slowly, she continued to move down his shaft. It was just as large as the night before, but made hotter by their bath. Even though his cock left her gaping, the sting of the stretch stole her breath away. Tsia bottomed out with a whimper. Both arms wrapped around Erec's neck. Her breath was hot and heavy as she puffed in his ears. "Erec. Erec."

Erec’s hands went into Tsia’s hair as she kissed him, which allowed him to kiss her back just as strongly and affectionately. Her passion, love and lust was contagious and it showed. He felt her still very tight Pusey slowly travel down his cock, pulsing and gripping it as it went. Then finally their hips met just as his large cock head pushed against her cervix lightly. Her whispering his name was so cute, and it only got Erec more excited.

Erec wanted to see all of her so he used some magic to make the tub bigger, causing the water level to lower and putting their joined bodies on full display, though his lower legs were still fully in water. Though Erec had a thought that he purposefully blocked from Tsia at that moment. He wanted her to enjoy this, so with a quick word he tried something he found in a book of erotic spells. All it did was cause her body to be more sensitive, causing her to orgasm more often and have much more powerful orgasms.

Erec hope she wouldn’t mind, because as of right now she was to into kissing him and slowly grinding against him to notice the magic, and after he cast it he immediately opened up his mental walls, before grinding back into Tsia. One hand went from her head to her ass for more friction and power to his thrusts.

It took Tsia a moment to start moving, but when she did each press against her cervix brought forth another gasping moan. Her hips rose and fell, rolling forward with each thrust to bring about even more pleasure for them both. Tsia let herself drown in his kisses. Each eager press of their lips like a jolt of electricity. Her tits bounced every time she moved. With all of the sensations, both painful and pleasurable, she didn't even notice Erec's magic until it hit her.

The first thrust was beyond words or comprehension. White blinded her vision. Her body convulsed as a scream ripped from her lips. The walls of her sex constricted, tightening around him stronger than before. One hand scrabbled across his back, desperately clinging to him as she carved scratches into skin. It only took a few more thrusts before Tsia was flung into a massive orgasm. She screamed Erec's name. By the time she came down from the high of her orgasm, she was a keening, whimpering mess. Yet, her hips didn't stop moving. Somehow, through all that, she continued to fuck herself on Erec's cock.

Erec had been smart in readying himself mentally with his kid training to help block out Tsia’s pleasure from overriding husband own body, otherwise he would have came immediately with her, instead he could feel her pleasure wash over him but not through him. This allowed Erec to thrust back up into her as he hands gripped his strong back as her voice started to go hoarse and her eyes started to roll up into her skull with pleasure.

Seeing that she was still fucking herself on his large member, Erec just continued to fuck her, and soon, he noticed that just pulling out of her gave her a back bending, mind breaking orgasm. One orgasm on the way in, another on the way out. Erec used his mental training to keep himself on the edge but never going over, though this gave him a good idea on how she could learn how to use ki, trying to stay focused while he fucked her sounded like it could be fun.

Erec continued to kiss and leave love bites on Tsia as he let her fuck herself on him, he did add his own thrusts too it though for more strength and speed. At this rate Tsia, was probably just having one very large and powerful orgasm, especially if all her squirting was anything to go by.

Tsia was a mess. She'd lost herself to the pleasure. Her mind drowned in the feeling until she had no sense of time or reasoning. The only thing keeping her grounded were her arms around Erec and his mind connected to hers. Hoarse cries of pleasures became interspersed with whimpers. Each rock back down onto his massive cock was shaky. Every thrust up made her shout. Tsia's entire body quaked from the prolonged and powerful orgasm. She'd never experienced anything so euphoric in her life.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. With one last pull up, Tsia empaled herself onto Erec and fell limp against him. Her chest heaved, breasts pushed tight against his body as her head rested on his shoulder. Tsia's own fluids leaked around his massive cock and coated her thighs. Even unmoving, the spell's effects didn't relent. The orgasm continued, refusing to let go of its hold on her. Gasping, moaning, and whimpering, she begged for release.

"E-Erec! Ppleaase. Come. I-I can't. I can't take it anymore."

Tsia lasted much longer than Erec thought she would from the spell, from his calculations she had fucked herself stupid on him for almost 15 minutes. He loved watching her body twitch, squirt, spasm and shake on him as her cries and shrieks brought more pleasure to him.

Erec heard her cries for his cum and release, so with a few more thrusts, he slammed into her one more time, and just like last time, he knotted in her, stretching her wide as he flooded her womb and walls with his obscene amounts of cum. His cum would spike one last massive orgasm in Tsia, the biggest yet and then the magic would subside.

Erec held and supported Tsia as she slowly regained her mental capacities, his hands rubbing her back as she rested against his wide muscular chest. “Just catch your breath love, you did a good job..” he said lovingly as he kissed her neck, as he let his cock’s knot deflate, letting cum seep out of Tsia again, causing his balls, cock and lower body to be bathed in cum, as well as Tsia’s lower body.

He rested there with her waiting for her to recover.

Unlike last time, Tsia was prepared when his cock started to fill out. That didn't stop the tears from spilling down her cheeks nor her moans as Erec's cock expanded inside her abused pussy. Her fingers dug into Erec's back. Each breath came out hot and heavy in his ear. Once more, she could feel his seed filling her insides and coating every corner. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. This was it. Everything whited out. Her expression was one of pure pleasure. All other thoughts completely dissipated from her mind. It took her a while to finally come back down.

Sensation came back slowly. Erec's soothing words and gentle touches helped to relax her from her high. Tsia was shaking. Her body felt slick. Cum dripped freely from her gaping hole. While she wasn't quit up to words or coherent thoughts yet, Tsia let her emotions and actions speak for themselves. She snuggled closer to Erec. Her head rested in the crook of his neck and she simply drank him in.

After what felt like an eternity, Tsia was ready to move on. Or at least, ready to take another bath. The one she'd made was far too dirty to be used again. Tsia tapped Erec's shoulder and pulled herself off his cock with a whimper. Even if it wasn't magically inflated, it was still big. Plus, between the mornings vigorous exercise and last night, Tsia's legs felt as wobbly as a baby deer. She had to use to side of her makeshift tub to help herself stand. Elyta pitched in with a little boost of magic to help her create a second makeshift tub in the ground nearby. This one was large enough for both her and Erec to lounge comfortably. Once more, she added some heated water and slipped into the water with a sigh. If only she could really enjoy it. Too much time had passed. They'd need to get cleaned quickly and be on their way.

"We might just need a safe word." Tsia mused as she worked to clean herself out... again. There was no way she'd get it all out. Not with how much Erec had poured into her. She'd be dripping the whole ride home, she just knew it.

Erec watched as Tsia slowly removed himself from his member, watching as her lips kept trying to grip him as the erotic sight of him sliding out of her played out.

Once she tried to stand Erec helped her to the other bath and only sat next to her this time as he cleaned himself and just stayed close to Tsia. “Yeah, we can make a safe word love..” Erec then heard her thought about her cum leaking out of her all day, and he responded mentally to her, ‘and that’s pretty hot personally.’

With that he just chuckled as he helped wash Tsia as her legs were still like jelly, and once they were clean he stood up, his muscular, scarred body and his large member all on display as he used magic to dry off and get dressed, seemingly very chipper. “You just relax babe, I’ll get Azura and Elyta saddled up and the bags packed while you rest.” With that said he went and did exactly what he said he would do.

"We could use headless." Tsia mused with dark humor. "Or eggs. Giant cock. Maybe map or plan." She chuckled and teasingly poked at Erec while she referenced their earlier disasters. His mental comment to her made her scoff a little. She tossed him a playful glare. "You don't have to sit in it the entire way back." For as hot as Erec found that, and maybe even herself (though she was loath to admit it), they had a long journey home and leaking cum into her flight suit. If it stained, she was going to make Erec get her a new one. If she became pregnant... Tsia didn't want to think about that. One bridge at a time.

A softer smile broke through as she let her head fall back, enjoying Erec's gentle caresses. "Maybe cloud, or sky. Wings even." Tsia sighed. She really could get used to this. It had to end though. They needed to report back.

Reluctantly, Tsia climbed out of the bath feeling less wobbly and more refreshed. She too climbed into her clothes and tried her best to ignore the small trickle she felt below. "We are partners. I'll help." Her tone made it clear she wasn't going to back down. Rest could come on the dragon's back. They were still technically on a mission. Tsia wasn't about to back down just because of a little rough sex. She packed her own bags and helped to survey the site. All the bandits and both their targets were dead. Tsia collected evidence of termination while Elyta fussed about packing the eggs, insisting they all go with her.

"They will fair best with me! My wings are much smoother." Elyta decreed, puffing out her chest as she wrapped herself protectively around the eggs. Tsia shook her head.

"Right. Because you being a greedy creature has nothing to do with this." Tsia teased. Elyta puffed up indignantly, her tail swishing like a frustrated cat. "They are not your eggs."

Erec laughed as Tsia’s thoughts of her flight suit reached him, “Well if it does get ruined I’ll get you a new one, maybe modify it for easy accessibility.” He smirked and winked at her as he also laughed at all her joke safe words.

Erec also helped to make sure all the targets were dead and they had proof for the council. “Yes Tsia, we are partners, and much more I hope.” The thought of her being pregnant sent a wave of happiness and want in Erec that he tried to hide quickly, since he would love for Tsia to have his child.

“Come on Elyta, it’s better if the eggs are split up just Incase something goes wrong. Also if you really want eggs so bad, why don’t you try finding a mate once you have some downtime? I know Azura isn’t getting any younger.” Erec chuckled before Azura’s tail walked him a little over the head though Azura chuckled knowing that his partner meant well and was making banter.

"I might have you get that anyways." Tsia whispered in his ear, giving the outer shell a little nibble. She gave him her own flirtatious wink as she left the bath. If she had to leak all the way back, he could be stiff all the way back thinking of her in a custom suit. Nothing said she couldn't have a little harmless revenge.

"There's no need to hope." Tsia announced proudly. "It's already a fact. My word is bond and I'll keep you to yours, love."

Preparations to leave went smoothly at least. The only thing they had left to do was get Elyta to not be so difficult. Which was... well, proving rather difficult. "Don't encourage her," Tsia groaned. "If she's this bad now, just imagine how she'll be with her own clutch." Elyta snapped her jaws and blew some smoke, but Tsia ignored her. "Azure won't hurt the eggs. You know that. Plus it's safer for them this way. We don't know if Nyrodi, Razerith, or those bandits were working with another party. We'll also get back faster this way." The stubborn dragon didn't give right away. If anything, she curled tighter around the eggs and grumbled in draconic. However, Tsia refused to back down and finally, Elyta agreed with heavy reluctance to share the load.

Back
Top Bottom