Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Luphawk's NB Den new plot 7/3/20

luphawk

Planetoid
Greetings all and thanks for taking the time to look at this.

As I stated in my main request thread I mostly play straight male characters but I do have some interest in playing as a Futa as well as stories where I would be playing a couple (both a man and a woman) and maybe even playing female, I also have some ideas that would require both parties to play multiple characters of both genders. Since I recently added a story to my request thread where I listed MC as Male or Futa for the first time I thought maybe I should make another request thread over here.

Note: I generally prefer the kind of Futa that can hide it, so she might just seem to have a large clit until she is properly aroused. not saying I won't play one with a bulging dick and balls but it's not my first choice.

I'll keep adding to this but for now, let's get this started with the above-mentioned story.

Fueling My Magic:
MC: 18 yo male or female/futa.
YC: multiple women late 20s - early 50s.
Possible tags: magic, manipulation, futa, harem,
basically MC gets a package on their 18th birthday explaining magic and monster are real, they've inherited powers from at least one parent and a looming evil is coming for them. magic can be fueled in many ways but the easiest and most powerful is sexual energy. different people's energy will unlock different powers so they need to build a harem so they can be strong enough to save the world.

I have this more fleshed out in my head but that's the basics. I'm actually leaning toward playing a female character who becomes futa thru magic.

Fun at the Con:
MC: Male or Futa cosplayer
YC: Female cosplayer
Possible Tags: cosplay, instant hookup, fandom
basically, we are both cosplayers and really good at it. we meet at a con and fun ensues. this can happen in a few different ways.

version A: a simple hookup because we each see this as the closest we will get to sleeping with the character.

version B: we meet early in the day and connect so its as much about the person behind the costume as the character.

version C: our characters are a couple (either canon or just highly shipped) so even thou we never meat before we end up spending the day together getting asked to do more and more provocative pose for pictures. this would also be a case of us getting to know each other so by the time we leave the con for the day the sexual tension is high.

version D: this is more of a harem thing with MC dressing as an original character. a trinket he found at a flea market was a last minute addition to his costume but it turns out to have some kind of magic that draws girls to him.

New Job:
MC: Male or Futa CEO
YC: Female employee
Possible Tags: workplace, dom/sub, coercion/blackmail, seduction
YC got an office job a few months ago but she is really bad at her job, in fact, she has made multiple mistakes that have cost the company far more then she realizes. she is called to the big boss's office expecting to be fired but instead is offered one last chance with the company as the boss's new personal assistant. pressured into signing a large contract without reading it she soon finds that the job entails far more then she expected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom