Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seychelle

Meteorite
Hiii. So forgive me for not typing a whole lot out in this but I'm not really looking for much. Strictly speaking, I'm just wanting someone to write a modern realistic story with that has a focus on sex. I'm totally okay with writing against other women or writing against men. That goes for the writers and their characters. What someone else is is not important to me. Outside the setting, the only other staple things I want are to be able to write many characters against someone. Now I do not mind whether you write many characters or a single one. Whichever you prefer is okay with me. Along with this would be me writing strictly submissive women against dominant men or women as I'm only into writing submissive characters. All of my characters use real people as face claims. No drawings and video game characters or anything like that.

Where I write would be through private messages or discord. To be honest, I'd prefer writing through discord, but private messages are totally fine too. I'm not really one for writing a ton in replies so I'd ask that you're okay with me only writing one to two paragraphs per message. As for the point of view, I'm only interested in third person. It would be preferable to write with someone that has a decent amount of free time and are willing to reply often. Feel free to ask me about kinks or anything else that I've forgotten or left out of this thread. The one thing I will include in regards to kinks is that I like people who can be rough. I'm not really into lovey-dovey stuff. Being able to write dark and mature themes is important. Please contact me via private messaging and thank you!

Back
Top Bottom