Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding rose

rohan

Star
Alice at glance seemed like a normal person, she looked 25 years old, with a pale complection, she had raven black hair that went alittle past her shoulders and was usaly put up in a messy bun, she was beautiful girl with a D cup chest and a nice hourglass curve. Though underneath this extior was a dark secert, she was a vampire and was actualy about 200 years old now and had managed to change with the times.Her eyes were a deep crimson color and her teeth were pointed into fangs, but people just assumed she used contacts and fangs to look like that. Which had made it easier for her to find new victims that she could drink from. Especialy with the rise of vampire clubs, which allowed her to fit right in and find willing people.

It was a normal night and she left her hiding spot as soon as the sun was down and headed to her favorite club the "Bleeding Rose." she wore her normal outfit of a black corset and tight pair of jeans to show off her figure. She showed her ID and went in and took a spot at her normal booth. She sat and waitwatched as people came in and began to dance and drink. Alice wasn't much of a drinker becuase it did nothing to her and found it pointless. she got up and walked around the club looking at all the people before she started to dance.

Leila smiled to her self as she entered the club. She grinned as she showed her fake ID. This allowed her to enter her favorite club. It was a place called bleeding rose and was growing in popularity by the day. She was dressed in a purple over bust corset with a black shirt underneath an some black skinny jeans. Her long dark hair flowed around her face as she walked inside the club and over to the the bar. She was a regular hear and smiled at the bartender, flashing her fake fangs.

"Can I get a shot of vodka?" she asked with a smile.

The bartender grinned and her and said "Sure honey" and began to grab her drink.

Alice stopped dancing when she noticed Leila walk into the club, she smiled as she walked across the room to the bar. She had seen her once or twice before around the club but never really noticed how good she looked. She stood behind her and quickly stared down at her neck and licked her lips at the thought of biting her. "Excuse me miss would you care for a dance?" She asked her as she tapped her on the shoulder lightly trying to get her attention. At that moment Leila became her new victim and she was going to drink her blood at any cost or method. though she did prefer to have them agree to it , simply becuase it was more pleasurable for both of them. she pulled out a few dollars and handed them to the bartender paying for her drink, she didn't always do it but it was a way to get her to trust her some.

Leila turned when he felt the tap on her shoulder. She smiled and drank down her shot, leaving the glass and said "Sure". She then got up and began to walk out to the dance floor with her. She smiled and began to move her body to the rhythm of the music they played, a happy smile on her young face. She looked at Alice, she had seen her around before but never really spoke to her.

Alice followed Leila around and to the dance floor. she started to dance along with her matching her rhythm and sometimes her moves. This was one of her favorite songs so it made it easy for her tp dance to. "So, my dear may I ask your name?" She said with a smile to show her her long fangs,which were natural so they were bigger than any fake set of fangs. she continued to dance with her getting a bit more closer. Though she didn't punish it too much becuase she didn't want tp scare her away. the hunt was probably her favorite part becuase it had become more of a game than a real hunt.

Leila looked at her and smiled as she danced. She saw her fangs and wondered where she got ones so long. She thought she'd ask her later. She looked at her and smiled and said "My name is Leila" she said with a smile and kept dancing with her to the music. She smiled and said "What can I call you?" she asked smiling.

"Alice, is my most comon name." she said with as smile as she danced closer to her to the point where they were almost touching. she took her smiles as a sign of enjoying her company so she continued to push it."So have you been with a vampire before?"

Leila looked at her and said "Vampires don't exist, so I just have to make do pretending to be one" she said to her and kept dancing. She looked at her and wondered why she would ask such a strange question.

" I know that dear, but some pretenders will go all out and actualy drink the partners blood." Alice explianed to her as she continued to dance with her.' i just wanted to know how far you went with this kind of lifestyle." She added.

Leila looked at her and said "Not that far" she said to her continuing to dance. She looked at her and said "what about you?".

" I have gone that far one or twice, but I wouldn't impose it on a young girl like yourself." Alice said to her still dancing along with her.

"It was fanastic, the warm metalic taste, piercing the skin with your fangs." Alice said as she licked her fangs just thinking about drinking her blood." I know it doesn't do anything but it is still a great feeling." she added.

Leila smiled and looked almost giddy with excitement. "Wow, cool!" she said with a big bright smile on her face. She continued to dance smiling at her.

"Do you want to go back to my both so we can rest up and talk more privately?" Alice asked her as she pgot right on top of her resting her head on her shoulder.

"Okay then" Alice said as she held her hand and took her to the booth she had reserve. it was quiet there but you could still hear the music. She sat down on one side and had Leila sit on the other side.

Leila looked at him and smiled following her. She sat down across from her and smiled at her happily.

"okay then." Alice said as she orfer two more shots fot the both of them. normaly she didn't drink but this was a special ocasion.

Alice downed her shot and placed the cup on the table. "So how long have you been into all this?" She asked her intersted in her past.

Back
Top Bottom