Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Requirements Not Met?

Mint

Super-Earth
Hi all,
I hope this isn't a stupid or silly question but I believe I have made 3 posts which is the requirement to be a 'full member' and I think it has been 24 hours since I've been registered so I'm not sure if I did not meet a certain requirement yet or something else? Because when I try and PM it says I don't have the permission to do so.

I hope someone can help me with this issue! Thank you! :D

It will sort itself out! Just be patient and know that things will work out. :) There's plenty of other fun stuff to do while you wait! The general chat has interesting threads and you can get to know people by reading their journals. :)

Yes, fireworks would be nice. I didn't know I would have to wait 24 hours. Hopefully the person looking for an RP is still looking then. It seems that our interests align perfectly.

Any post will do that isn't in the forum games section of the site, once you have Messages: 3 under your avatar you're good to go!

Okay, just joined and was curious how it all works. This answers my question.

Yes, fireworks would be nice. I didn't know I would have to wait 24 hours. Hopefully the person looking for an RP is still looking then. It seems that our interests align perfectly.

Pretty much in the same boat at the moment, though I can totally understand why a 24 hour wait time on being able to post is necessary. Hopefully that partner you we're waiting for was still looking!

Fireworks, or perhaps a champagne cork popping or ... some other kind of metaphor!

Back
Top Bottom