Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

garlic_sauce

Planetoid
Muse A is a female human, due to becoming a successful girl, she's bossy and arrogant, and one night after she arrived home tired, she went right to sleep, she had a weird dream where someone took her out of her bed and put her inside a box, then she wakes up in a forest with a lot of elves around her. When she actually woke up, she realized she was inside of a cardboard box, she looked through a small hole and saw plenty ol elves climbing trees perfectly to get the mangos as they love them, she got scared and hid, but it started to rain so hard, the elves running to their huts/cabins or tree houses, and due to the wetness, the box was starting to get damaged, some wild elves stood around it and began to break it, wanting to take the female creature with them, she was all scared hugging her backpack and at this point they broke the whole box and stared at her, but Muse B appeared and scared the wild elves, then he picked up Muse A, who now was soaking wet from head to toes, he took her to his place and set her down, he went to the kitchen and made something for her to eat, Muse A took off her soaking pajamas while Muse B was at the kitchen, she opened her backpack and she didn't have clothes there, only a warm blanket and some food, so, she stood up and wrapped the blanket around her body, but the blanket fell off and right when she bent down to pick it up, Muse B saw her and got horny as it was mating season for the young elves, so, they were looking for fertile females and Muse A was on her fertile days... (It's up to us what happens after that, pregnancy might be included since in the elfs' land they don't have any contraceptive methods.)

Keep in mind I will only role play in third person, literate or at least, detailed enough. NO one liners, sorry. I hope I can find role play partners!

Back
Top Bottom