Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Scion 2E Intro Game (DM Needed)

pods6827

Supernova
Ahoy all! The second edition of Scion is in the last stages of development, with many of the backers for it having already received PDFs of the rules. I've been reading through my own copy these past few days and am now wondering if there's anyone else who'd be interested in running or playing in an introductory game? I don't think I've got enough of a handle on the rules just yet to run it myself, but I'd love to discuss possible ideas with any like-minded people.

I still have my Scion character from the game that never really got more than a couple of turns...

So, if I get the difference between the two editions, it is possible that I can bring something playable.

I've only played Scion a couple of times (previous edition), and there were a lot of game-breaks. White Wolf isn't really huge on play-testing, and is more about tone. I'd be down to play, though. It's a fun enough game.

Wow, I guess I forgot to subscribe to this thread because I missed all these messages! Well hopefully we can find someone willing to run a game for us

Well I got my copy of the books in the mail yesterday (they look even better in person than I ever hoped!) and I've been reading through them to get familiarized with the rules, so I'm giving this a bump to see if there's still interest for a game of Scion 2E!

Yeah, I don't believe there was anyone who explicitly wanted to run a game when I initially posted this thread, but I'm hopeful that we'll be able to find someone to do so. If nothing else, maybe we'll have a little better luck now that the books have been mailed out.

Yeah, I don't believe there was anyone who explicitly wanted to run a game when I initially posted this thread, but I'm hopeful that we'll be able to find someone to do so. If nothing else, maybe we'll have a little better luck now that the books have been mailed out.

Do you know if there's a PDF anywhere for sale?

Unfortunately I don't know if there's a pdf that could be purchased at the moment. It seems that the backers of the kickstarter are getting first crack at the book, but hopefully it'll be available to everyone soon.

Good morning to you too. And that's great to hear, with that I think we might have enough players for a game. Now if we could only find a DM...

That's great to hear! I've been thinking of a few possible character ideas, so I'll try to decide on one and get a character sheet up soon!

Back
Top Bottom