Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Scion 2E Intro Game (DM Needed)

pods6827

Supernova
Ahoy all! The second edition of Scion is in the last stages of development, with many of the backers for it having already received PDFs of the rules. I've been reading through my own copy these past few days and am now wondering if there's anyone else who'd be interested in running or playing in an introductory game? I don't think I've got enough of a handle on the rules just yet to run it myself, but I'd love to discuss possible ideas with any like-minded people.

So since we have a DM now, I want to see who other than me and Tenshi is still interested in joining as players. So if you are just post here and we can discuss things like whether or not we have any characters in mind.

To start with, last night I started working on an archaeologist son of Hades, who much like his father spends much of his time surrounded by bones :)

Sorry about not replying, for some reason I didn't get an alert from your initial post. Yeah, if you're still interested we'd be happy to have you! Am busy right now but once I'm home I'll post a link to the discord server I made

Sorry about not replying, for some reason I didn't get an alert from your initial post. Yeah, if you're still interested we'd be happy to have you! Am busy right now but once I'm home I'll post a link to the discord server I made

That would be great!

Got dragged away and was unable to get on discord for the server link, but here it is.

Sadly I won't be able to post any more tonight, but tomorrow I should be free for any dicussions

Back
Top Bottom