Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Dragon (S)layer

AswanFox

Star
Salutations! I'll cut to the chase. I recently rediscovered one of my old plots, and I really, really want to give it another try. Read below for what I have in mind.

-----------------------------------------------​

A fearsome dragon has long terrorized the land, periodically swooping out from its mountain lair to kill and eat livestock, set villages ablaze and steal any treasure it can find. Over the centuries, many warriors have set out to do battle with the creature, tracking it to its lair, only to never be heard from again. Most had given up hope of ever being rid of the beast, until one brave soul (your character) set out to give slaying it another try.

Your character is an adventurer who had discovered a book of alchemy, and in reading it had come up with their own solution to the problem of the dragon. And so, one day, they set out for the lair of the beast, all who knew them begging them not to go. YC ignored their pleas, hefted their sack of tricks - including the little clay flask they had made - and started up into the mountains.

YC caught the dragon sleeping, its vast, powerful form curled up on a bed of treasures which had been accumulated over millennia. At YC's approach, it stirred, but it was too slow in waking to stop the little flask YC hurled at it, smashing on its snout. YC then ran and hid behind a column as the dragon roared in pain and fury, its entire form engulfed by green flames. It writhed and bellowed, its convulsions flinging treasure around the cavern... but gradually, the beast began to settle down, and to change...

When the flames finally went out, and YC felt it safe to approach, they found that the contents of the flask had done their work most satisfactorily. On a bed of glittering treasures lay the dragon - the dragoness, it was now confirmed - just beginning to awake. The potion the YC had made had changed her, remaking her powerful, bestial form into something far more pleasing to the eye of man. Moreover, she was sealed now and forever in that form; her days of swooping across the countryside, killing or terrorizing all before her, were over.

She would, YC thought, make a fine wife, if she could be made to accept her new place in life. But then, that was what YC's bag of tricks was for...

-----------------------------------------------​

So, basically, your character - the unlikely hero - has defeated a fearsome dragoness by transforming her into an anthropomorphized version of herself. I'll be clear, I want this dragoness to be utterly dominated by your character. It's not a position she's used to, but I really, really like the idea of a once powerful dragoness being reduced to essentially another piece of treasure in her horde. She'll be rebellious and uppity at first, having until recently been a flying monster the size of a 747 to whom humans and their ilk are but insects, but she doesn't have most of her powers anymore, and some appropriate training should show her her new place in life.

Best way to contact me is via PM, which also the medium in which I prefer to conduct my RPs. My kinks are pretty broad, I'll do pretty much anything; if you're unsure just ask, worst I can do is say no. I look forward to hearing from people!

Back
Top Bottom