Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Super Tournament ((Dleibman and Jamie_the_Brown))

Dallico

Star
Amoeba was looking around. She was in the middle of a large arena. She looked around wanting to win the title of Protector of the World. She looked around. "Do you know what might happen?" she asked her other self. "No, I don't think I do" she said softly in her head. "I just hope you don't get to hurt, I want to be able to fondle your tender flesh tonight" said the voice in her head beginning to control her arms moving them around her body. "S-stop, wait until the fight is over" she told herself blushing seeing her opponent stepping into the arena with her. "I wonder what she can do" she said in her head beginning to walk out onto the floor. The crowd began to cheer as protective barriers were set up in case the fight got out of hand. Amoeba smiled and waited for the match to begin.

A few small announcements were made before the fight, some advertisements, and then a quick exposition of the fighters. Before long the referees were beginning to flee. "Three... Two... One... Fight!" was yelled out and Amoeba charged at her opponent.

Back
Top Bottom