Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Modern Day Wolfish Roleplay

Wolfish_Demons

Banned
Banished
After being gone some time, then returning and reading through my old roleplays that I have done, it has reignited the desire to let loose and have fun! I am currently interested in two different, and yet similar, roleplay pairings; Werewolf x human and Werewolf x Werewolf. I've seen on here some times a slight confusion when I say werewolf, don't imagine the old folklore of the full moon and murderous wolf man creature, think more...(Hate to say it) twilight. Changing at will into a dire wolf. Wolves are fiercely loyal creatures who are typically mated for life. The bond that the mated pair have together is something that isn't easily torn apart but that doesn't mean life is easy.

As a modern day roleplay for both pairings it is safe to assume that people have heard of werewolves before, but come on, who would ever believe they were real? A werewolves pack typically owns the small rural town that they live near in order to help keep peace between the humans and wolves, any outsider would know nothing of the secret the town holds. Or if they don't live near a town at all, they stay hidden from humans all together. Both pairings can have several different plot ideas and settings, anyone who is interested just send me a quick pm and I'd be more than happy to share my ideas with you! Or better yet, if you have an idea of your own for the pairings let me know! Unfortunately for now, while I am still getting back into the game these are the only pairings I am interested in. These roleplays are ones that I would prefer to be long term with an actual story to them, if that's not how you swing you might just have to pass. If it's not your forte but you want to give it a shot or if long term is something you really enjoy then stop by my inbox!

Lots of Love

Wolfish_Demons

Back
Top Bottom