Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ah, Family {<Tyr and Crimson>}

Jasmine chuckled softly, looking down at Connor from above his head. â??Hey, I know some guys who look really good in eyeliner,â? she protested, an image of one of her friends popping into her head. Smiling at the image and climbing higher Jasmine perched on a branch, looking about as she tried to decide how to get to another tree limb a few feet away. It was too far to step onto and was a little too thin for her to just hop onto it.

â??He kept asking me out until I gave in,â? she answered, shrugging again as she thought of the day sheâ??d finally agreed to go on a date with David. It was nearly the hundredth time heâ??d asked her to go out and do something with him and, with a little prodding from her friends, Jasmine had finally, reluctantly, agreed. From then, every time she was out she was with him, mostly just to get away from her family. It was almost impossible to get away from the boy, though there were times when she really didnâ??t mind.

When Connor said he didnâ??t seem her type, Jasmine began to climb back down again, quickly dropping from branch to branch until she found a spot to sit where she could actually see her uncle. A few feet above him she set a foot up on the limb, lying back along the branch on her back. â??He really isnâ??t my type,â? she agreed without protest, shrugging slightly as she rolled her head so she could look up through the leaves. â??But heâ??s like one of those yappy little dogs that bites your ankle and refuses to let go. I canâ??t really get rid of him. Besides, he has a penis and usually doesnâ??t protest too much when I need sex.â?

The moment the words left her mouth Jasmine bit into her lower lip, mentally cursing herself for letting the words slip out. Thatâ??s what she got for smoking and drinking, her mind stopped working. Idiot, donâ??t say shit like that she snapped at herself, groaning and covering her eyes with one hand. â??I canâ??t believe I just said that,â? she mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Don’t be sorry, doesn’t hurt my feeling or bother me. I have said far worse.

Well at least she wasn’t a virgin, not that anybody her age was now a days. Still it must have been pathetic site that kid getting on top of sweat little thing like her and going at it, like one of those rat dog’s in heat.

Well I guess that’s one way to get into a girl’s panties, just beg enough. At least you gave him a mercy fuck.

He chuckles as thought of the boy begging her to let him put it in. More than likely she just got so fucking bored, that she just took the wimp’s virginity. Though if some really ugly chick came along and said she was interested, Bull wasn’t sure he wouldn’t take her up on the offer, cause he was probably just as desperate at this point. His deep blue eyes continue to watch as she moves through the branches of the tree. The third can of beer done, he just sets it down, to deal with later.

I once brought a girl out here, Natalie Rosco was her name and I figured we were going to go hot and heavy, we were drinking and smoking, and do you know what she wanted to do. Before she’d go any further, she wanted to hold my dick while I peed. So I said sure I don’t fucking care and before I knew it she was bounding over to help me piss. And trying to piss while your dicks getting hard is a bitch. So there we both know something about each other.

Bull didn’t tell the rest of the story about how fucking wild Natalie was that night, and the other crazy shit she was into, really opened his eyes to so much more than plain vanilla straight sex.

Jasmine listened to Connor talk and was shocked to find that his story didn't really get much of a reaction. At the very least she should have been at least sickened a little bit, but Jasmine suddenly found herself wondering what it'd be like to suck someone off while they urinated. It was something she'd never really thought about, let alone talked to anyone about, but Connor's story had her suddenly curious.

Shaking her head to clear out the thoughts, the girl sat up, teetering slightly on the branch as she giggled before she carefully dropped herself onto the ground. "I think I should stay on solid ground for the time being," she giggled again, lying out on the ground before she frowned.

"Can I use that blanket? The grass feels weird." Even as she said it Jasmine ran her palms over the grass, surprised to find that her entire body had seemed to go into a hypersensitive overdrive. She could feel the brush of the grass low in her body and she shivered, forcing herself to pull her hands back and tuck them in her pockets. No more pot for you, little girl she scolded herself, giggling outwardly.

She was probably right; that she shouldn’t be climbing trees whiles stoned, so Bull just smiles as she returns to earth.

Sure, I'll get it.

So Bull steps over to the bike grabbing the can let on the ground, puts it away and grab the blanket roll and another can. Putting the full can down, he opens up the blanket and plops it on the ground next to Jasmine. Picking up the full beer can and chips he lays down on the blanket, leaving her enough room to lay or sit also.

I hate getting my ass dirty, so I always bring this roll along, good when you need to lie down and relax.

He didn’t say or fuck, but he thought it. Not opening the can yet, he munches on the chips as the girl gets situated. That the girl never even made a comment about his story was interesting, he wasn’t yet sure what it meant. Could be she was shocked and didn’t know what to say. Interesting…

If you want another beer or some weed let me know.

Lying on his back and elbows, his shirt rises up showing his tattooed midriff and a portion of the dragon’s wings. Seeing the girl in her hoodie and panties almost made him laugh.

Fuck this place holds some insane memories, as I did some crazy shit here over the years. But damn I had fun, that’s what matters. No fucking worries, just fucking letting loose and doing what felt good.

Jasmine rolled herself onto the blanket without even thinking about it. Stretching out on her back and wriggling slightly she set her feet on the ground, heals tucked against the curve of her ass. Beginning to grow bored of the sky the teen rolled over, noting that Connor's tattoos were once again visible.

Without even really thinking about it she scooted until she was pressed against him, wriggling her body until she could fold an arm beneath her for support. Eyes focused on his tattoo she tilted her head slightly, tracing the lines of the dragon's wing before finally asking the question that had been bothering her.

"How far down does the dragon go?"

If she'd have been sober, Jasmine wouldn't have asked, she would have simply forced herself to focus on something else, but she wasn't sober and she wanted to know. The wings disappeared into his jeans, and a part of her warned that he'd have to remove the jeans to show her, but she wanted him to. She was already mostly naked, so why shouldn't he join her? After all, she was just asking about the tattoo...right?

I want to fuck her body told her impatiently. Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, we need sex. Her body was persistent and her mind was having problems coming up with reasons to argue. She had David, but he wasn't any fun when she was stoned. He was too careful, too nervous, always asking if it was alright, if she wanted anything, if he was doing something right. Jasmine wanted someone who wouldn't ask all the time, and someone who wouldn't always have to ask for permission.

Finally her brain caught up with her mouth and Jasmine blushed, giggling softly as she laid her head down, using Connor's stomach as her pillow. "Sorry, forget I asked," she giggled, rolling her eyes up to his face. "No more weed for me, nope, no more. I get in trouble when I smoke."

It goes a long ways.

Bull just chuckles as the girl asks him about his dragon. How many girls over the years had asked about that monster and the terms of use as he called them.

Oh little girl, you see the dragon is a mighty beast requiring a sacrifice, and once rousted from it cave, nothing stands between it and its meal. Only the bravest or foolhardy of woman, go seeking it. You may of course go looking, but you do so at your own risk. For once awakened it hunger is near insatiable.

The little speech spoken like some epic saga, varied little over the years, and had tempted more than one young lady to explore further. The girl’s head laying on his chest, even now the dragon was begin to rustle from her close proximity. Bull wasn’t sure if this went on much longer that he might not just attack her, his own need increasing with each passing moment. Still he had some self-control left, even if it wasn’t much. He tried to eat a few more chips to get his mind off of the young nubile thing using him as a pillow. Still sitting on his elbow, his eyes continued to observe the delicate black fabric of her panties, when they became available. Though at some dark level he sees himself fucking this girl good and hard, back at the house and Janice coming in and screaming, the very concept amusing him to no end, even given the ramifications.

Giggling softly as he spoke Jasmine rolled her eyes, shifting her position a bit so she could actually lay her entire head on his stomach. Arms tucked beneath her body she studied the chips for a moment before a sudden ravenous hunger overtook her. Without a word she reached over and dipped her hand into the bag, eating chips from between her fingers as she curled one leg up to her side, toes wriggling where they rested in the grass.

"Now I'm even more tempted to go looking," she purred, looking at the front of his jeans speculatively, though she resisted the urge to sate her curiosity. After all, she might find out sometime without even really meaning to. After all, the upstairs bathroom door at Evelyn's house didn't lock, and Jasmine did have a tendency to walk around the house without calling to see if anyone was showering.

Pushing away the thought of seeing her uncle naked, the small teen resisted the urge to squirm again, knowing that would only make the throbbing between her legs worse. Thankfully, in her dark panties, it was almost impossible to see the growing wet spot on the cloth.

God, I really need to find someone new to fuck, David really isn't cutting it anymore she thought with a sigh.

Well its up to you, I’m not going to stop you from looking. Actually it’s a very large unique piece that is truly dynamic. She told me she thought it was her best work.

Well, especially after he fucked her each time. To do the work properly, he had to be hard, so she made it a personal effort to keep him that way before and after the work was done. She was a really good fuck, till he got incarcerated and she found some other guy. He continues to eat chips as the girl curls up, and finds a more comfortable position, which did nothing to make him more comfortable. The urge to run his hand along her body or between her legs was growing. He leans over and cracks the next can of beer open, if for no other reason than a distraction.

And if you do I won’t tell your mother a thing.

The conspiratorial tone also held another connotation to it. For Bull was finding it hard to keep this charade up much longer.

And if you’re too afraid, I can always do it for you.

The statement was bolder, challenging and more indicative of his true thoughts.

"I am not afraid," Jasmine said simply, giggling softly again as she ate another couple of chips. Licking the salt from her fingers she looked up at her uncle. "At least not in the way you think." Taking a deep breath she squirmed uncomfortably for a moment.

"I'm not going to look because when I smoke weed I get really, really horny, and if that dragon goes down as far as I think it is it'll be even harder for me to resist the urge to jump you."

Blushing at her confession Jasmine wriggled slightly, paying more attention to the chips in her hand than anything. She did not want to look at her uncle and see his face. She'd just practically admitted she wanted to fuck him, something that no one should willingly admit.

He laughs a moment tilting his head back, his long hair tumbling behind him. Bull wasn’t a rocket scientist, but he wasn’t stupid either, and the girl obviously made her feelings clear. She was horny, he was horny, and so for him the solution was simple. That she was his niece or underage was irrelevant to his physical needs at this point. So just as he begins to talk, his large rough hand travels down her small frame, the hand coming to rest on the barely covered cheek of her ass. He didn’t ask nor did he care what the answer would be, as his hand begins to massage the soft firm skin through the delicate fabric. With her head on his lap and facing away, as she lays on her side, he couldn’t see her reaction, not that he was asking for permission because he wasn’t.

Well I have a solution for that.

His large hand begins to knead her ass cheek. The other reaches down and one handed begins to unbuckle his belt, the intent and reason clear and obvious. Just the feel of his hand on her body, and his shaft begins to grow. No matter what now, he was going to have some satisfaction, one way or the other.

Faced away from Connor it took a minute for Jasmine to turn to look at him, which she only did when she suddenly felt his calloused hand run along her body. Shocked at the contact she sat up a bit, turning to blink at him before his large hand rested on her ass. Beginning to pull away she froze at his words, brain slow in picking up his meaning even as she felt the warmth low in her body spark.

"Wh-what," she stuttered, blinking as she noticed her uncle beginning to undo his belt. "Whoa, hold on a second," she squeaked, sitting up suddenly. Head spinning with the sudden movement she rocked a bit unsteadily, pulling away from the much larger man.

"The point is to not have sex with you." Reiterating her point with a slightly shaky voice the teen couldn't help herself as her eyes were drawn to the front of his body. She really wanted to know how far the tattoo went down, but more than that, she was really, really horny. It had been a few weeks since she'd dragged David to bed, and that night had been a bit worse than usual; Jasmine hadn't even came.

Chewing on the inside of her lower lip as she scrambled backwards a bit unsteadily the teen headed for the bike, suddenly wanting more clothes between her and her uncle.

The girl was obviously having second thoughts or was trying to recant her prior statements, which Bull had no interest in. Anger began to well up, as Bull figured she might be some sort of cocktease. Either that or she might be used to playing this sweat innocent role with her boy. The girl begins to move and attempt an escape of some sort by sitting up and pulling away. She acted liked to want to make for the bike, which of course would get her nothing Bull figured. So he reaches out with his large muscular arm and grabs her by the most available thing, which was her hair and hoodie. His hands strongly grasping the fiber and lock, he attempts to stop her progress with a strong pull.

Where the fuck do you think you are going? I don’t know what fucking game you’re playing, and I won’t put up with any your shit. I ain’t some boy that puts up with a cocktease, I know how to deal with little bitches like that.

Only really having one hand free the other one holding her, he reaches in an attempt to resume the rough fondly of her ass and pussy through the panties.

Jasmine had just managed to get to her feet when she felt a hand catch her. Gasping sharply as he yanked her back down by her hair and hoodie, the girl swallowed what felt strangely like a moan. The pain in her spine and hands, where she'd caught herself from the fall, shocked her, but for some reason instead of killing the warm throb between her legs her arousal spiked. Struggling against both uncle's grasp and her own sudden discovery Jasmine tried to pull away again, biting into her lower lip to keep herself from making a sound that would give away just how much she enjoyed the rough treatment.

"What the hell are you talking about," she asked, trying to twist her body away from his groping hands, deciding to ignore the fact that she seemed to be enjoying the manhandling. "I wasn't teasing." Protest sharp the small teen looked up at him, obviously confused even as she felt herself shift against his hands without thinking to press herself against his calloused fingers.

Don’t give me that shit. You’re not stupid, or at least I don’t think so. Some guy has been in prison hasn’t seen a fucking woman, and you strip down to your panties and bra and dance around him flaunting your tits and ass. I ain’t like your fucking little boyfriend, I don’t put up with that shit.

The tone was hard and unyielding as he raised his voice and answered her. His hand reaches between her legs and rubs her roughly through the panties. The other hand still holds her by a combination of hair and hoodie. If she twists away, he simple uses his sheer strength to drag her closer, so his other hand may continue to molest her sex though the black panties. The way he manhandled her was crude and lascivious, without regard to her sensitivities.

He should have had second thoughts, but the reality was he was beyond the rational thinking, and was just reacting as any animal would. The primal nature of his need excluded her request for reprieve, and instead demanded her compliance.

You don’t tell a guy your fucking horny, while half naked and expect him to ignore it. Your either horny or you aren’t, I know I am. When I’m horny I know exactly what I need to solve the problem and I going to get it.

He attempts to pull her panties down.

Jasmine let out a strangled yelp as she was pulled back once again as she tried to fight away, but instead of just being pulled back she felt Connor's hands roughly running over her body. Struggling harder and letting out a surprised moan as calloused fingers fondled sensitive flesh, the small teen once again tried twisting away.

"Let me go," she mewed, knowing it would do no good to pull away. Even as panic began to well in her chest she could feel places low in her body tightening. She was actually enjoying it! Mind rebelling Jasmine could do nothing to stop herself from pressing into his hands, back arching slightly as she rubbed the soft, warm mound of her sex against his rough palm, shivering at the feel of the slight rough patches on his skin catching on the soft lace of her panties.

"Stop, just let me go," she tried again, voice losing a bit of its command as her horror grew, her bodies reactions beginning to shut out rational thoughts. I'm not enjoying this...I-I can't possibly like this! Mind screaming Jasmine realized with confused dismay that she really was enjoying it. After all the times she'd complained about David's lack of force, she finally found someone who, at least once, would take her without a hint of remorse.

The next time she pulled away Jasmine didn't even really fight, just stretched her neck forward so that Connor's grip on her hair and hoodie pulled tight, forcing a small sound from her throat as the pain in her scalp rolled down her spine, turning into a rush of warmth and a strange tingling that made her shiver.

The delicate black panty was no match for his hand as he pulls it easily aside, yanking them down till they were out of way. The bulging muscles of his arm flex as he holds her by her hair and hoodie. He wasn’t sure, but the dark nature of the panties makes it difficult to determine, but he thought he saw a damp spot.

No, I’m not letting go and I’m not stopping. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

The softness of her skin slid beneath his calloused hand as it left the panty just hanging on her legs as it returned to the area between her legs. Though he was hungry for a woman, he wanted to enjoy it to, so his hand glides back up her leg and along her inner thigh. Sitting up, his pants still partially unbuckled, he attempts to keep her close. Bull’s hand going higher and higher, and paying no attention to her verbal protests.

Pulling her to the ground, he gets up on his knees so his large frame is hulking over her. Looking down he can’t help but wonder what’s under the hoodie and that nice little black bra she had, but that would be for later. Even though he’d not seen all of her treasures, his shaft was all ready beginning to expand in his pants, wanting to escape.

So let’s see if your really horny or not or if that was a lie?

The same hand sliding up her thigh now moves the last bit, to her heat, the rough fingers firmly pressing their way into her soft delicate petals.

â??Nothing was supposed to happen, thatâ??s why I didnâ??t want anymore,â? Jasmine protested, trying to twist her hips away so that Connor couldnâ??t get her panties down any further than they already were. Muscles low in her body tighten as his hand once again settled on her thigh, Jasmine once again attempted to move, only to force his rough palm higher on her soft skin. In the back of her mind she could admit that the surprising roughness of his fingers felt good, even amazing, but the front of her brain was still screaming that she needed to get away. After all, she had a boyfriend; she shouldnâ??t do anything with anyone else, right? Her mother had apparently been right about her uncle, but Jasmine knew that it was partially her fault. She should have known better than to smoke with someone sheâ??d just met earlier that day, but the teen had never expected a family member to take advantage like he was.

Mind racing, she couldnâ??t deny the fact that she like the force and was thoroughly enjoying the fact that no matter how much she struggled she really couldnâ??t get away. Pulled from her thoughts as she was suddenly pulled to the ground the small teen fell forward slightly, catching herself on her hands before she pushed back, sitting up on her knees with her back pressed tightly to her uncleâ??s much larger, much warmer chest. Compared to Connor, Jasmine was small, nearly tiny, enough so that he really wouldnâ??t have any problem overpowering her, even hurting her, if she fought too hard.

When those rough fingers finally met more sensitive flesh Jasmine gasped, struggles ceasing for the most part as his hand pushed between her thighs. There was no hiding it anymore. While sheâ??d been struggling to get away for the fact that she didnâ??t want to fuck someone in the family, Jasmine had also been trying to hide the fact that her struggles had actually aroused her all the further, but now that Connorâ??s fingers actually brushed along the lips of her pussy heâ??d be able to tell just how excited she really was.

Unlike most of the girls she knew, Jasmine didnâ??t just get wet, she got soaked, enough so that her entire groin would be slick with the warm, sweetly musky fluids her body produced, and already she was wet enough she could feel beads of her arousal beginning to grow near the hallows of her thighs.

The girl got onto her knees, and he was behind her holding her tight, as his hand continued to delve between her moist legs. Bull began to chuckle as his hand and fingers became wet with the dampness oozing from her pussy. The girl hadn’t been lying when she said she was horny. The aroma wafting up was hard to ignore, for the girl was obviously aroused, no matter what verbal protests she may have made.

Nothing was supposed to happen, but something is going to happen.

His voice almost mocking as he repeats back some of her words. Because he planned to remove the hoodie, his hand very briefly lets go of her clothing and grabs a large wad of her hair so he could keep her from fleeing. The smooth silky strands felt nice between his fingers as he twisted them taunt. His own breathing was increasing as was his heart rate as the adrenalin surged through his body. Removing the hand lodged between her legs, he brings it up in a provocative fashion and begins to lick the juice-covered fingers clean one by one.

Oh you’re a hot little bitch aren’t you? Damn you're so fucking wet, and you taste good too. That’s the one thing I really missed in the can, pussy.

Rather than return his hand to her damp heat, it begins to tug at the hoodies’ zipper, pulling it down roughly. As soon as the zipper was down, he just begin pulling the article of clothing off as quickly as possible. He only stops for a moment to maul a tit with his large hand, before returning to disposing of the hoodie.

Jasmine attempted to protest for a moment but her attention was suddenly caught when she felt his hand pull from between her thighs. Head turning only slightly the small teen watched Connor lick her juices from his fingers in rapt fascination. While Jasmine though she tasted amazing, her boyfriend didnâ??t share her opinion, and it usually took weeks of begging and manipulation to convince David to go down on her. The fact that her uncle would willingly lick his fingers clean from her fluids fascinated Jasmine, and she barely managed to swallow the urge to ask him for a taste.

Snap out of it she ordered herself, pulled from her sudden calm when his grip loosened, though only for a second. Suddenly his grip wasnâ??t on her hair and hoodie, just her hair, and as thick fingers curled themselves in her soft hair, Jasmine couldnâ??t swallow a moan. The tingling pain rushing through her scalp had turned to something different, something she didnâ??t even want to think about, and the harsh jerks on the zipper to the hoodie helped her focus. Before she could protest, though, her arms were suddenly trapped in the half twisted cloth of the garment.

Rough fingers running over sensitive flesh and barely there cloth nearly pulled another sound from her throat, but the girl stopped it at the last moment, trying to pull her arms free from the confines of her hoodie before it was suddenly stripped from her body. While sheâ??d been trying to free herself Jasmine hadnâ??t realized that that would leave her in even less clothing. Now, panties pulled down to her knees, hoodie discarded to the side, she was left with only her bra, a major disadvantage.

Finally, something in her mind simply stopped working and all rational thought ceased. Heâ??s going to fuck me either way a small voice commented, spilling an artificial calm through her body, might as well stop fighting and enjoy it. After all, this is what you wanted, right?

All she now wore was a little lacy black bra that covered her perky set of breasts. Bull smiles, as she seems to be struggling less and less at his intrusive behavior. The smell of pussy fills the air as he again reaches down and runs his hand and fingers through her soft delicate petals again.

I like when my bitch is in heat, when she can’t fucking help herself.

Holding her hair tight, he pulls her head back, tilting it as his fingers withdraw from her wet pussy. Coated in her sticky juices, he lifts the dripping fingers to her mouth; there he begins to smear them over her lips, seeing what she would do.

You see girl, I ain’t no fucking boy and I don’t believe in none of that touchy feely shit. You’re a woman and I’m a man and we were built to do one thing.

Bull’s words her heart felt if crude. Never in his life had he given in to the soft side of relationships or the other bullshit people wanted to partake in. His relationships were simple and by many vulgar, as he often treated women like objects for his gratification, though over the years he never seemed to lack from companionship. They either stayed or left, that was their choice, though today it was a bit different.

I like when my bitch is in heat...

The words cut through Jasmine's consciousness and she opened her mouth to protest, though the words never escaped. Before the small teen could even really form a coherent thought her head was pulled back by a quick, sharp tug on her hair and she gasped, eyes unfocused and body throbbing as the shock of pain faded. Before she even knew what was happening thick fingers spread warm, slightly sticky fluids on her lips and, without thinking, Jasmine immediately licked her lips, making a small sound in the back of her throat.

...Built for one thing....

Already she knew what that one thing was and she realized with a small shock that she wanted it, she was tired of fighting. She wanted something, anything, but it wouldn't be enough until something filled her. Fingers weren't enough, a mouth wasn't enough, nothing would be enough to fill that throbbing, pulsing, aching need low in her body. She knew she should be ashamed of the fact she wasn't fighting anymore, she knew she should be ashamed of the fact she didn't want to get lose. There were so many things she should be ashamed of, but instead of trying to swim back into control of her body, Jasmine gave into the urge that had been building since almost the first moment she'd seen her uncle. With a small sound of mixed eagerness and pleading Jasmine lowered herself further, pushing her hips back so that her ass pressed tightly to Connor's groin, small motions grinding her against him eagerly. The motion stretched her neck, pulling her hair into a long, tight line so that he'd be forced to either hold her tighter or let her lean down. Either way Jasmine didn't care, she only knew that she hoped he wouldn't give her even a little slack, the tingling pain running along her scalp didn't hurt anymore, it felt amazing.

Though the girl was saying little, her body was screaming. Bull knew of two types of girls, those that did, and those that said they didn’t but did. A small sound almost like a whimper came from the girl. By pulling her hair back, she naturally backed up into crotch and now he felt her pressing against him, not hard, but it was there. The little bitch was obviously starting to warm up, and he had no intention of letting this go cold. Very briefly he lets go of her hair, while his be presses his crotch against her exposed ass.

I want to see and feel your titties.

The question was one really not to be answer directly, cause he was already reaching down and removing the bra. He didn’t take it off; instead he just let it hang. Still on his knees, he grabs her hair and pulls her around, spinning her by her hair. Now her head was facing him and her ass was away.

Come on baby, I bet you’ve been asking yourself where’s that dragon go? Haven’t you?

The tone was partial taunt as her face is now inches from his groin. Holding her head with both hands, he holds her face against his already growing length. The only thing between her and it, is some fabric.

Asshole Jasmine thought for a second before she was roughly yanked around. It seems she'd lost a moment somewhere since she didn't quite remember him shoving her bra down, but she really didn't mind. While she didn't like the taunting note in his voice, she would admit that she wanted to know how far down that damn dragon went. It didn't really matter all that much to her that Connor was her uncle anymore, she'd pretty much stripped away any association of family and pegged him as the nearest cock, that was good enough for her. So, instead of trying to get away from him again Jasmine simply shifted slightly, fingers making quick work of the button and zipper of his jeans. A second later Jasmine found out just how far down the dragon went.

As his already hardening cock spilled from the front of his jeans Jasmine's eyes widened slightly, mouth opening in a slight 'O' of surprise as she studied the tattoo for a moment. Though her curiosity wouldn't truly be sated until she'd had time to study the tattoo, Jasmine knew she'd seen enough. Without the slightest bit of hesitation the small teen dipped her head, catching the head of the dragon between her lips before sucking the hardening flesh into her mouth.

With a small, happy moan Jasmine began sucking quickly, tongue rolling over as much flesh as she could manage as she quickly worked her way down her uncle's cock, pulling almost half of him into the warm, wet confines of her mouth with a small, eager whimper. While nearly any other girl she knew would have at least paused to make a comment on Connor's dragon, Jasmine didn't bother taking the time, and she didn't want to give herself the time to think, she wanted sex. With David, Jasmine's almost obsessive love of oral sex had become nearly taboo, something that she could only convince him to let her do with a bit of a fight, and he always seemed embarrassed by the fact she loved something he found so 'dirty' and 'degrading'.

Well it might be the fact that he has a really small cock a dry voice at the back of her mind piped up, but Jasmine ignored it, instead focusing her attention on the thick, growing cock in her mouth. If Connor expected her to fight, protest, or be taken off guard by his cock, he was in for a surprise. When Jasmine actually shut her mind off enough to enjoy sex, the small teen had only a few limits and was willing to do almost anything anyone could think of. She loved sex, it was her secret addiction.

Bull was pleased when the girl began to delve into his pants. That was the kind of girl he liked, a girl that liked cock.

You like that dragon don't you baby? They call me bull for a reason.

Bull always liked the feel of his cock getting hard in a girl’s mouth it was such a turn on. While she plied his meat, he reaches under her and plays with her titties, his rough hand kneading, and mauling her soft mounds of flesh. There was a need in his actions, driven by a significant dry spell.

Get that fucker good and hard, and I’ll so you how a man fucks a woman. None of that bullshit stuff; I’m talking a good fucking pounding.

To emphasize his large arm reaches over her and starts playing with her pussy. Occasionally the fingers dip into the soft folds of flesh, and the next he’s slapping it, all the while, she working his length to full size. The girl obviously wasn’t scared or frightened and if anything now seemed an eager partner, something that made her only more sexy in Bull’s eyes. Bull loved sex; everything there was about it, the smell, the taste, the sound, and the sight of a naked woman writhing beneath him. For him there was almost never a reason not to have sex, the harder, the nastier the better.

I bet your thinking how nice that will be buried between your legs?

The tone was crude, challenging and raw, just the kind of person Bull was.

Back
Top Bottom