Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hollow Days (Tentacle_Lover x Jamie_the_Brown)

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
((Apologies for the slight delay, still some ongoing problems here x.x))

Orihime ran a hand through her hair as she walked home from school, humming loudly to herself as she walked. "Ahhh....it's such a great day!" She stretched her arms into the air, stretching from side to side for a moment, before carrying on walking. "School was great, Ichigo-kun and Rukia-chan sure do act funny though......running off all the time....I wonder what's going on with them...." She tilted her head, stopping walking and thinking for a few moments, tapping the side of her face, before she started walking again, heading for the small apartment where she lived alone. "Hm....I wonder....what can I make for dinner tonight...." She started tapping her head as she walked, as usual paying little to no attention to her surroundings, barely even noticing the people around her, let alone anything else. "Well....I'm sure I'll think of something!" She grinned brightly, rounding a corner to head down another street, nearing her apartment by now, resuming her loud humming.

As Orihime made her way back home, Suchin slowly planted himself on a nearby roof. He was a monstrous Hollow, almost crab like, with long, thin black tendrils growing out of his back, gathering information... in particular, Orihime's. Her spiritual pressure, while not as high as some in this world, was still high, and Suchin had done nothing but crave her for the past week. He carefully watched her schedule, preparing an attack. The new soul reaper and the quincy could not be allowed to interfere, as he knew she consorted with them, if not knowingly. Suchin lowered himself to the other side of the roof before strong legs propelled him through the air, landing surprisingly lightly on top of Orihime's home... It wouldn't be long now.

Orihime shivered as she came to the door of her apartment, reaching into her bag for the key. Was it getting cold out? Strange, it was still so bright and sunny, and it had been so warm whilst she'd been walking home, but now she felt an odd, icy chill. "Brrr.....better get something cooking to warm me up" She grinned, unlocking the door and stepping inside quickly, slipping off her shoes and hurrying towards her little kitchen, once more humming to herself as she began to gather up seemingly random ingredients from the fridge, before turning to the stove and turning it on in order to start cooking, and just to warm herself up, blisfully unaware of the creature sitting on her roof.

Hunkering down on top of the roof, the tentacles on Suchin's back began to extend, wrapping around the top of the house. Windows left open to let in the warm air soon let his tentacles inside, floating closer and closer to the unexpecting Orihime. As she started to cook (or what she called cooking, anyway) one tentacle jerked forth. It wrapped around Orihime's neck, and a tentacle leapt into her surprised mouth. Thick, sweet fluid was poured down her throat, the tentacle around it rippling to massage it, forcing it down. And then all would go black for Orihime.

When at last she would awake, it would probably be because of the thick black tentacles wrapped around her large breasts, her school shirt opened wide so he could even get to them, the tips teasing her nipples. And it would also be to the sight of the monstrous Hollow Suchin, standing right above her, his tentacles keeping her mostly down as he played with her tits.

Back
Top Bottom