Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hi there :)

Constanze

Moon
Hello! I’m looking for a female to Roleplay ansort if romantic comedy sort of thing with me. Setting can be worked out in dms but, the basic plot is that the guy helps the girl out, can be from a mugging or anything. Seeing as this random stranger helped she decided she wants him as a husband, but he’s not exactly having any of that. Come to find out more about her, she’s a bit eccentric and actually homeless, so she has nothing better to do than follow her ‘husband’ everywhere. Eventually he lets her live with him and antics ensue. So more info on the girl, She’s an eccentric but she doesn’t mean any harm and she’s quite kind. she follows him around, constantly wanting this guy to marry her and what not and she’s a bit of an airhead too.There will be some erp in it but romance is the biggest factor here. Please be fairly descriptive, not asking for multi paragraphs because I rarely can pull that stuff off, but no one liners or anything like that.
If anyone’s familiar with a character named Karla Kure, then you should be fine for this. I’d much prefer to do this on discord, my discord tag is Constanze#5444. If anything interested you message me saying Kure so I know you’re from here.

Back
Top Bottom