Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cause Brother Said So (Witch and I)

Cerberus

Pulsar
It had started nearly a year or two ago when the Zuro launched his plan against his sister. but now after those long years he was fucking her on an almost daily basis. Zuro kept her pinned down, hands tied behind her back and her soiled panties stuck in her mouth as a gag as he rubbed his dick off against the silk stockings she wore today. "It looks like someone was even wanting this to happen." He laughed and kept rubbing off against her as his hands moved under her and ran along her stomach then up and over her chest. He leaned against her as his hands traveled along her chest before his hands quickly found their way to her breasts as he gave them a squeeze. "I must say though sis you look rather good all tied up and helpless and exposed for anyone." He pulled away from his pet and watched her laying on the bed as he stood there, he hard dick just ready to take her. "Now which hole shall it be?

It had been a terribly long road that Heather was forced through. Everything prior to a year ago seemed like a dream within a dream. Where she knew she was sleeping and all she had to do was wake up to reality. To her Proper place as someone like her brother would put it. Her muscles were sore, she had been in this position many times before but it never felt any better. She gave a soft shudder as her brother rubbed her body. Teasing her delicate pink flesh. She breathed in her own scent, tasted her own flavor. And yearned for her brother's touch. This was such a normal situation for the two of them that she was already thinking of the answer before her brother even asked it. She tried her best to spread her legs wider and push her hips up.

Zuro watched Heather and laughed as he moved up behind her and gave her ass a swat before grabbing her bound thighs and rubbing his dick against them. He slid in between her thighs for abit before he rubbed himself against the entrance to her cunt before slowly sliding himself in. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?"

Heather purred through the gag that kept her from saying much of anything. A little gasp escaped her throat when her brother smacked her on her pert ass. Her auburn hair was scattered around the bed.She shivered as her brother's large cock slide near her body. And a full shudder when her held her sides. Her member almost splitting her in two. The proxy-gag did little to stop the cry she gave when he fucked her, even this slowly. She nodded vigorously at his words.

Zuro laughed and watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers. Grinning as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and stocking covered thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he reached over and pulled her gag out.

Heather moaned into the gagged, seductively swaying her hips with her brothers actions. She blushed furiously as he slowly fucked her. Making her body want him more and more. Her fingers twitched and toes curled at how wonderful everything was feel and how delicious her body was being treated. She was swept up in pleasure when her brother came over her supple flesh. When the gagged was removed she smiled "Thank you brother"

Zuro looked at Heather and tilted his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. He bent down and started to untie her but kept her down by his waist. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, enjoying calling her by dirty and degrading names as it had almost become a true habit and way of calling for her.

She blushed "Well big brother" Heather gave a little huff "What I want to do is take that large cock of yours and slowly place it in my mouth. I want to wrap my lips around it and let my tongue sway against it as suck more and more of you down my throat. All while looking up at my wonderful master Brother. And when your about to cum" she licked her lips "You can do it all over my face...And" she smiled "I'll use my little fingers to eat every last bit of it. All for your viewing pleasure"

Zuro looked at Heather and slapped his cock against her cheek and smiled. "Is that what you want hmm my pet, to get a chance to drink my seed. Well you will get your chance but your master feels a little limp and hungry so 2 things before we do my pet. I want you to dress up as slutty as you can and make me some food then come back and if you can get me up I'll give you my seed." He smiled and got up heading out to the main living room of the house before setting himself upon the couch and turning on the tv. He leaned back as he kicked off his shoes letting them land in the middle of the floor. grabbing the remote he turned the tv on and started flipping through the channels to find something to keep him busy while he waited for his food and his pet. As he sat there he started to recall how the events had played out and how they went on for now about a good 2 years. but it wouldn't stop now.

She knelt on her bed, waiting for inspiration on how to dress. Until finally Heather got the idea. She went to the other side of the room and dug through a large chest that held a good portion of the clothes from when she was younger. But it wasn't these that she was interested in. Instead it was a large sum of pale pink ribbon about two inches wide and a few feet long. She took the ribbon and made one wrap around her breasts. And the rest of the flimsy cloth she wrapped into a short skirt. Heather skipped down stairs, past her brother, and to the kitchen.

Zuro just sat back on the couch watching tv was he didn't notice Heather walk past him and into the kitchen. He wondered what she would wear for him and what she would cook as he was getting pretty hungry hearing his stomach start to grumble. "Hey Sis get the food done quickly im hungry out here." He sighed and just shook his head as he sat back on the couch and let the TV absorb his mind until Heather came back with the food.

(Sorry about my absence. Been doing some er...Anyways)

"Food for brother" Heather clucked her tongue to the roof of her mouth as she swayed through the kitchen. She grinned at opening the refrigerator seeing a packet of steaks. "Perfect" She settled on searing them finely to just under rare and roasting a few potatoes. "A guy needs his meat and potatoes" she giggled to herself while plating everything. "Brother" she sang the world a little while walking into the living room holding the plate with both hands. She approached the couch and knelt. Holding the dish up.

Zuro looked at Heather as she walked out and he smiled as he smelled the dish then saw her. "Very good my pet." He looked at the food and nodded as he grabbed a fork and the tray and started to eat. As he ate he also let his foot rub against her legs just to let her know that he still had plans for her after he was done. "This is very good Heather, very good indeed." He stopped for a moment and looked at her and ran his hand against her cheek.

Heather beamed up at her brother while he ate. She kept diligently at his side and on her knees. Her hands folded her in lap with her legs slightly parted as her brothers foot gently rubbed up against her soft white flesh. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it brother" she kept the smile up "You know I live to serve my dearest big brother"

Zuro nodded and watched her then went back to eating letting his foot rub against her soft body for the time being. Once he was done eating he put the tray aside and looked down at Heather then unzipped and pulled himself out and looked at her. "I think you know what you need to do my pet." He smiled and sat back waiting for his own sister to go down on his cock. "I know you live to serve and you have done so well these past years my pet."

Back
Top Bottom