Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Mate {Kanna and desertpaladin}

Kanna

Supernova
Kaylin walked through the doors of the office building, dressed professionally, though her skirt looked very short because of her heels, and her breasts looked large in the confining jacket that she wore. Her plush, bi colored tail waved slightly behind her, and she bit her lip anxiously, as she was very nervous about possibly getting a job. Her dark colored hair hung loose down her back, giving her face an exotic, if innocent look. Her father had set up this interview, since he had thought it was time for his daughter to get a job. She ignored the looks from the other male figures in the office building, thinking that distractions like them were the last things she needed.

Stepping from the office Lawrence Stewart smiled as he looked upon her "Ah good your here..." he said softly as he approched her outstreching his hand to shake her own "Kaylin right? Ah your father talks about you a lot here at the office, well please come in" He said as he began to lead her into his office. The office was nice, it had many different things from strange and exotic locations. It was said that the boss was well traveled, I mean he did many business transations for the company and he was also just a natural explorer, he loved strange and exotic things... one thing he had really loved from his explorations however... was when he found the neko village out in the South American Rainforest... an all female tribe of beautiful women... but even they were nothing to the beauty before him.

Lawrence was a handsome man for his age. He was 45 and his hairline was not retreating... yet... however it was beginning to get a little grey from its normal light brown. His hazel eyes showed his good natured side as well as his hard working side, and his body was so well toned, he clearly kept in good shape. His suit showed off his natural build but truth be told he looked much better back hen he was still a young man... but he was not that bad now.

The half fox girl stood before him, her resume clasped in her hands in front of her. She took his hand when he greeted her so warmly. She looked him over, enjoying the view the older man gave her as he led her into his office. Once she handed her resume to him, she brushed her skirt down in the front, as though she was trying to get out all of the invisible wrinkles in it. "Thank you for having me here, Mr. Stewart," she said softly. It was so hard to keep her mind from wandering to thoughts of how skilled he must be, both at work and...well...in the bedroom as well. He obviously had a great frame, and she wanted to feel him holding her and taking her...As her thoughts started down a trail of less than "satisfactory" wishes and intentions, she forced herself out of them to listen to everything he had to say to her.

The same inappropriate thoughts passed through his mind as he looked her over, trying to make it seem like he was sizing her up for the job but in reality he was taking off her clothes with his mind's eye... hoping that maybe under those clothes she had some secret piercing or tattoo... something that only her lover would get to see. He began to talk about company policy and stuff like that but he then offered her a job a his secretary 'now the wrk is demanding but the pay is rather goot for a secretary. as you saw outside I am between them at the moment" he looked at her and he said 'and i hope you can help me there... but it will mean you will spend a lot of time with me, is that alright?" he asked hoping for some indication that maybe she felt the same about him. He stood and he walked over to her "also Miss Kaylin we do ask that our employees wear a bit more than what you are now, but i know of the Neko's want to have the skin breathe more. So I will allow it but if I get complaints I am sorry but you will have to be a bit uncomfortable."

She did have a tattoo, or more like two, neither one her dad knew about. It was a sweet little rose on the inside of her right leg, close to her pussy, as well as a little fox on her hip bone. Of course, she wouldn't dare show either of them to anyone other than a lover. She listened intently to everything he told her about the company policy, and when he offered her a job as his secretary, she gave him a very gracious smile, trying not to show how much she wanted to get into his pants. It gave her a chance to enjoy his company, and perhaps seduce him. "That would be great, Sir." Her tail waved slightly, and she smiled sweetly. Of course, she didn't like the idea of wearing more clothes, but if he told her she needed to, she would. She was willing to do anything he asked. "I understand." Her hands were clasped in front of her, and she bit her lip cutely, not really knowing what it would do to her boss.

He gave a bit of a blush seeing her look so cute and he was beginning to get a bit of a boner... he hoped that dispite how big he was that she had not seen that as he moved to sit behind his desk "well i could maybe introduce you to quite a few of the dutys you will do, however you will not start until tomorrow... is that alright?' he asked his eyes more openly checking out her body now.

Kaylin had noticed his hard on, but she wouldn't dare mention it. She could tell, though,that he was very big, and she wanted to be filled with that cock. She nodded and smiled sweetly. He was giving her a chance to work for him, and she wase xcited. Her tail started to wag harder, and she was all but jumping up and down. She got to work for, and with, her father's boss. It seemed to her like he only had to ask for her to do something, and she would do it in an instant. "I would love the chance to figure out what exactly it is that I'll be doing for you, Mr. Stewart."

He nodded and he stood again, trying to use the desk or things on it to hide his erection as he said "stand up and come here behind the desk, i have a few things i want to show you" he said as he reached up for a book behind him, in truth it did not matter what book he grabbed... he had made up his mind... he would try and kiss her or get sued trying.

She stood and moved around to his side of the desk, her tail wagging slightly. She wasn't really paying attention to what book he grabbed, just the fact that she wanted to feel his lips against hers. She could still see that he was hard, and it only made her smile more. So he did like what he saw in her. That told her that he wanted her for a little more than just a secretary. But would he act on it? She didn't know.

He noticed when she was beside him and in one flid motion his arms were around her and his lips made contact with her own. he kissed her softly and passionatly as he wished to make her his own. his body holding hers so close so that she could feel the buldge pushing against her body.

She smiled and moaned as she felt his lips against hers. Her body pressed itself against his, and she returned his kiss just as passionately. Kaylin liked the feel of his hard cock inside his pants. One arm wrapped around his neck to pull him closer, while her other hand slipped between them to lightly rub against his rod. Her tail wagged, and one very shapely leg wrapped around his waist, wanting to feel him against her.

he smiled puling back from the kiss as he said "it looks like you begin your dury's today" he said licking his lips as his hands moved to remove the simple top that she had on, soon tossing it to the floor as he moved to take off his own suit jacket.

Back
Top Bottom