Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Step forward and be delighted

Henry_james97

Planetoid
Hi all,
My name is Henry and like a few others am very new to this particular site but have been an avid role player for several years now.
I'm hoping to be able to discuss some options for scenario's to role play. I actually don't mind the sex of the person I partner with as I'm my real life world I play with either sex.
I'd ideally like a descriptive person to rp with and really don't mind reply length. In saying this one line responses over time would become monotonous.
Roles I'm currently interested in are as follows
Older guy/sugar baby
This would involve mc being seduced into sleeping with yc but after feeling pangs of guilt and regret. But yc becomes obsessed and tries to blackmail mc. This in turn brings out a dark evil side of mc that no one has seen before.

Intern/boss
Here I would be either character that is pushed yo their limits by the boss only to snap and turn the tables.

Sorry for the lack of details and old school themes but it's kind of what I'm craving at the moment.

My only hard limits are blood, gore and animals.

I'm not a big fan of anything not of this world, but otherwise am open to ideas or suggestions for anything else.

Thanks for reading and hope to chat soon

Henry

Back
Top Bottom