Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F x NB or NB x NB Looking for my first trans RP

Kimmy124

Moon
Hey!

I'm Kim, 27 years old and from the UK. I've been writing on BMR for a year now, but RPing since I was about 15. I'm quite open with my sexual proclivities (at least online), and I'm looking for someone who might share some of my interests and build an RP that includes some non-binary characters. I've been thinking about trying this for a while, and I'm excited to explore a part of my sexuality that I really haven't delved into. I don't really have any solid plot outlines at the moment, but I'm hoping that writers who maybe have some ideas of their own, or general cravings that they've been meaning to explore will hit me up. If not, I'm more than happy to build an RP from the ground up, I love world-building, and I like to think that I'm creative when it matters.

In terms of kinks, their are very few things that I'm not into, the big ones being: scat, gore & furries. For a comprehensive list, please see the f-list that I've linked at the bottom. What I'm really looking for in this RP is trans female characters, (girls with dicks) these can be boys that have transitioned to girls but kept their penises, or just natural girls that happen to have cocks.

So a few things regarding what I'm looking for in terms of a partner:

. M or F RPers welcome, gender doesn't really bother me, so long as you bring your creativity and depravity!

. I don't want to make the RP solely about myself, if you have kinks and fantasies that you want to try out, I'd love to hear them.

. I'm looking for reply lengths that fit the context of the story, sometimes that might be several paragraphs, other times only a few lines.

. Grammar is important to me, like a lot of people, I don't mind the occasional spelling mistake, it happens. But if there is an evident gap in grammar, I don't think it'll work. Recently I've found a lot of partners that either don't use punctuation, or adequate description, if this sounds like you I don't think we'll make good writing partners.

. Ghosting, and I can't stress this enough: I don't ghost my partners, and I expect the same from them. If I have an issue or a problem, I will tell you in the OOC, I would expect the same from my writing partner. Fortunately this is something I haven't experienced too much, but I find it childish when it does happen. I'm very difficult to offend, and will take constructive criticism as it's intended.

Here is my f-list: www.f-list.net/c/kimmy124

Anyway, I hope I haven't been too vague, please get in touch and feel free to message me privately if you'd like to discuss some ideas!

Kim x

Back
Top Bottom