Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
{A FORMAL INTRODUCTION}

I'm Seeking Older Males expedience Roleplayers. I want one on one, ' Hard Core Roleplayers', action. Ones that always need their daily fix, just like I. Who loves to escape reality, by entering their own words. Or ones wishing to add to already established already worlds, known as fandom. I only do long terms. I'm in this for the long run, while seeking long-lasting friendships. And who knows, I know this may not be a dating site but things could/can happen down the road. You know, right? I seek quality, not quickies. Seeking as I do ' One on One ' Roleplays It goes without saying, that we both will have to play multiple characters. No one-liners. A love detailed paragraphs. And if you're on roll, all the better. I absolutely love it, when my partner ends up writing a โ€œnovelโ€ gives me more to work with. I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I merely require your writing to be readable. Clear and understandable.

moth_icon_flat_style_vector_19372899_copy_by_queenobscurepairings-dcq7xk4.png
๐–‚๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–™๐– ๐–’๐–Š๐–™ ๐•พ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–—
black_widow_spider_copy_by_queenobscurepairings-dcq7xmq.png

~ ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“•๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ผ๐”‚ ๐” ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“–๐“ช๐“น ๐” ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท/๐“—๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ~
โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ
Our setting takes place in a rather genetic medieval-like setting, that mimics old European fairytales.
With inspiration coming from early/late 14th century, with notes of dark hybrid -Medieval fantasies like Lord of The Rings, or Game of Thrones.

(but, this world is still present of magic, and a little bit of Steampunk)

Our main focus is centered around a small village, of no name, it's nothing special. Where people go about their days, trying to live their lives, without any error.
The town is run by a small group of elders (who are quite full of themselves, and if you dare speak out or question their ' methods' you shall be sorry. They are truly cooked), they are ones
that get to decide what is best for all in this village. The current Elders have taken to fearmongering to boot. A carry-over of elders, from centuries past. Actually, perhaps fearmongering is the wrong wording here, as there was an actual danger outside this town's gates. A living, breathing danger, that has been said to pray upon neighboring lands, or other villages.
Know as the Spiderkin. Oh, of course, there were countless dangers outside the towns gates, if you were humans, but they can be easily defeated. Such as bears, or wolves, mountain lions.
These were things men understood and could easily control, but
when speaking of other otherworldly beasts, things men have yet to fully understand, that fall into a whole different territory.

These creatures were of a human skin and could shift at will to their true genetic spider-like forms. Unlike were-beasts, these creatures were sound of mind. When these humans would venture into the wilderness for food, or for trade they had to also be wary of passing strangers. Because it's very hard to spot a spider kin. Unless your standing mere inches apart, staring into their eyes. In their human visage, you will find double irises, and commonly their eyes were pricing icy blue or crimson. Parents always told their children to always be aware of strangers with crimson eyes, as genetically speaking, such a color was not common to humans, only to demonic spawn or Satan's beasts.

And cause of this knowledge the Elders of the town thought it best for all if they would send human tributes to Spider King and his hordes. And over the course of a century, managing to brainwash the masses to think this some honor. And should feel proud in aiding to keep the human race alive, by offering up their meaningless lives, so others can thrive. So it would seem in this town, a humans life could be measured, and the amount was one town equaling to a 2,000 or so. But not all were sheep, many still went kicking and screaming.
In time this was also used as a death sentence for some. (when frankly such sentence as never been deserved yet, just sick old men, abusing their power) Now abusing said power, the townsfolk fearfully nicked named this ' The thinning' And what made it truly disgusting was they set no age limited, newborns could even have been chosen, given the mood of the Elders that day. (or said Widow didn't like one their advances upon her person and fought back, let that be a lesson to her. He would think) They now had a new fear, behind their own walls. But like anything, they soon got use to this new way of life and found themselves smiling again. (well maybe not the ones scarred by this, who lost family member unjustly to the elders ' methods') But they still minded their Ps and Qs when around their 'almighty elders' In the end they were aware, they were lying to themselves, fooling themselves into thinking this how life was, this was normal.

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom