Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Overwatch - In my day we would've had this (pay)load delivered already!

Literate
Smut>Plot (flexible 70-30)
2-3 para
Discord preferred
Check out my (NSFW) F-List first
All links are NSFW

---------------------

Hi, I'm Meio. Atleast thats my Discord handle, and since it's my preferred method of communication I might as well introduce myself that way.

I'm gunna level with you. I caved to my Overwatch lust after a very long career as a degenerate Mei main. I have plots and pairings galore, and I'd like to share them with you, dear reader.

So let's get this payload moving!~

---------------------

--- Mei x Adams (Ecopoint Antarctica colleague) ---

Mei-ling's career so far has been a wonderful trainwreck of sleepless nights and rediculous work loads. Of course this is mostly her own fault. The cute little Chinese scientist just doesn't seem to have the word "No." In her vocabulary.

"Mei, do you mind finishing my half of the project?" - Sure

"I'm gunna take the credit here since I did most of the work, you don't mind do you?" - Uhm, ok..

After watching her get taken advantage of constantly since she arrived here, Adams has begun to wonder if there's anything she'd refuse to do.

--- (Fariah Amari) Pharah X (Jack/Gabriel) Soldier 76/Reaper ---

She grew up in the shadow of these giants. Ever since she was a little girl she had idolized the work they, and her mother, had done to make the world a better place. Noone more than him. He is a monument. A legend. A hero in every sense of the word. More than that, he is her hero. Now she's old enough to fight. A strong, confident young woman, Fariah has begun training to be the next generation to defend Earth from the omnic threat. He's her mentor now. They train together every day. But when her idol makes advances on her that hardly seem appropriate will it taint her image of him? Or will this hero worship extend to the bedroom as well?

(These two men make the most sense, but I'm willing to entertain other characters if you can sell them.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom