Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad ends -- FxF or FutaxF

Sphinx

Planetoid
Sphinxlings

Get it? It's like a portmanteau . . . Sphinx + inklings . . . okay, well at least you know right away how much of a dork I am. So now that that's out of the way, onto the basics with an equally dorky mock interview.

Who are you?
I'm a part-time student and full-time project manager who has finally figured out how to manage her time well enough to start RPing again. I'm a very nice person OOC who likes some not-so-nice games IC.

What RP methods do you prefer?
Threads or forum messages. I'm not into chat or IM services as I've had bad experiences with RPing in them.

Who would you like to play with?
Women (sorry, only women for now) who like creating interesting stories, who know how to relax OOC and who put in a good effort when writing.

What do you write about?
Almost everything I write has something to do with dominance and submission, regardless of setting. I like power struggles and I like (IC) mind games. Every once in a while I'll do a romantic story, but those are fairly rare and I'll either contact you directly if I'm interested or I will write out a very specific prompt here. Otherwise, I'm mostly about the sexy sweaty struggle competition stuff. Yes, that often involves noncon stories and bad ends, but the fantasy kind, not the real trauma stuff.

What do you mean by "bad end"?
Stories where the fight for dominance ends with one character -- often the "heroine," but not always -- captured, enslaved, etc.

Are you a grammar nazi?
Nope. Mistakes happen, and as long as they are mistakes I don't care. If you constantly misuse apostrophes or say things like "for all intensive purposes" it will probably turn me off, but don't worry about a typo here and there.

Are you into any fandoms?
Hm, I'm into several comics and video games, but I'm not big into anime. I do both OCs and canon characters, so long as I'm somewhat familiar with the canon.

What are your kinks?
I'm going to go into a few favorites here. They aren't always necessary, so don't let them throw you off if you aren't into all of them: dominance/submission, forced nudity or clothes wearing, skimpy outfits and costumes, public or semi-public places, scratching and biting, sex toys/strap ons, and catfights. You have something else in mind? So long as it isn't in my off list, let's talk about it. Oh, and this isn't really a kink, but I need to have some sort of faceclaim for our characters, whether illustrated or based on a real person . . . just some sort of image to base the characters on.

What are your offs?
Scat, gore, fake breasts (my friend got them, she can't feel anything, and now my mind can't get over that), water sports, infantilism

Are you dominant or submissive?
In real life? I've been dominant in most of my relationships. In RP, I've mostly written as dominant, but I'm interested in mixing things up and playing a sub, so long as I have a good mix of stories where I'm playing both. I'm also open to stories where the tables get turned -- where one player starts off dominating and the other gets the upper hand.

What genders do you play as or play with?
Female writers and female or futa characters. I don't do futa on futa, and I'm only into futaxf if the futa is dominant. I'm willing to write in either capacity and, this is completely weird and irrational, but I'm fine with us writing in male NPCs for scenes. It isn't something I'm into in real life, but I've found I'm oddly into it when writing with another woman.

What about pairings?
Here are a few I'd be interested in, and I'd be interested in playing either role in these pairings, and with either coming out on top:
Vampire x Rival vampire
Vampire x Vampire hunter
Vampire x Mage
Demon x Vampire
Medieval fighter x Mage
Mage x Mage
Rogue x Mage
Medieval fighter x Rogue
Spy x Spy
Villain x Superhero
Villain x Villain (I love evil vs evil)
Angel vs Demon (I've played tons of these where the Demon wins, so it would be interesting to switch it up)
Cop vs Punk
Prisoner vs Prisoner
Professional fighter vs Professional fighter (Like a sexified version of MMA)

Do you have some plot bunnies?
Only one for now, because I'm new and I'm still feeling things out, so I'm going to go straight for my biggest fantasy and something fairly specific. I'm blatantly ripping this off of two other profiles I've seen, and they were the ones that drew me to the site in the first place.

The bad end breaks both ways . . .
This could work in several settings, but would involve the two of us being rivals who are either fighting one another or have temporarily been forced to work together against impossible odds. Either way, we fail against those odds, and we both end up forced into submission. We would each have a main character and mutually control the NPCs that subject our characters to their bad end. We'd both be playing females, but I'm open to the NPCs being female, futa, male, or even some sort of alien beasties. If you are interested in some variation of this one, you immediately have my attention.

Thanks for all of the interest! I have a couple of games on my plate now and, for the time being, the only additional stories I'm looking for would be of the "The bad end breaks both ways . . . " variety described above.

Back
Top Bottom