Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Tales of Red Temptation NSFW

Introduction To Myself
Hello everyone! My name really is Zoe but I choose to keep my real last name to myself. I have enjoyed role playing since I was a teenager and have over ten years experience! I prefer superheroine roleplays, the idea has always been fascinating for numerous reasons. Below are a list of enjoyments I have and deal breakers if we role play! At the bottom of the page, I will list my discird contact if you are interested in playing! I prefer to roleplay via messenger the most though I will play through threads and private messages! I will be happy to answer questions about my character in a conversation.

Enjoyments In A Role Play
1. I want a long detail scene! I like to play out a movie in a sense or write a novel as we play. Yes, it is not for most but this is what I desire most in a role play! But do not let that scare you, I am only looking for a paragraph or two posts at a time. Sometimes, I have found, writing so much at once can take some of the fun reactions out of a play. I prefer a slower, shorter post pace.

2.We must have a clear plot! Why does the villain or villainess go after my heroine? What is the purpose of the story and develop an ultimate goal. If simply capturing me and taking control of my mind and body is your goal, please move along! Such a swallow play will quickly turn me away from you.

3.I want character development! As you will be able to see in my character profile shortly, I like characters to evolve! I want to know your villain when they are not in combat with my heroine! I want you to get to know my heroine's alter ego and what she is like! This means I do enjoy playing characters other than just my focus character to develop the story and prefer the same in return.

4.I want someone who can lead the story considering they are playing the villain! I cannot lead the story because a heroine is simply reacting to the events that unfold in front of her! I will do everything I can to add depth and detail, but you need to guide the story. You know your end game, you know where it needs to go! Guide us there but do not take control of my character! If you do, than you are simply writing a story by yourself rather than allowing the two of us (or more than two) enjoy each others company.

5.I want someone who can write a paragraph at least. Sometimes I realize the situation will not call for it but most cases, anyone can work out three or four sentences in their posts! What are you thinking? How do you feel? What is going on around us? What are you doing to me? It is very simple, and I believe you will find my character a very complex journey you will enjoy.

6.I want a good balance between a captivating story and arousing sexual peril and such! I want a story that keeps me on the edge of my seat, wanting to know what happens next but I do like the sexual element. Please, be creative though! I am perfectly fine with force and peril but other styles of sexual advancements can be even more of a turn on! Seduction, turning the heroine against herself! She is betraying herself and willingly giving herself to you! You have not just forced yourself upon her but you have forced her to turn against herself! Also, romance and mind games are very entertaining! What if you find out who my alter ego is? You could try to kill her but that may not go as planned? What if you made her fall in love with you? What if she was torn between stopping you and needing you, loving you?

7.I consider the biography for my character to be her canon but all canon is forever changing and evolving! Feel free to read it and use it in our stories! That will make it exciting and show me you put some thought into every detail!

8.Please understand, though I do strive to be the best writer I can be, I am not a professional! I do make typos and grammatical errors! I try to limit these as much as possible but they do happen! Be understanding, and know I am not judging you because we all make mistakes!

9.I realize the first time two people play together, they are feeling each other out. What each truly likes and dislikes can only be figured out by actually playing rather than listing. If we run across a snag, I am more than willing to talk our way through it! We are trying to become partners and we have to develop a chemistry!

Dislikes
1.I do not like stories that have no purpose other than raping my character or entrapping her for fun. Even The Joker, in all his craziness, seemed to have a purpose more times than not!

2.Do not make it all about sex! It gets boring fast and turns me off! Make sex a part of the overall experience! Warm me up, give me the story I long for!

3.Do not speak for my character! We are working together to make the story happen!i If you start telling me what I am thinking or doing, what need am I?

4.Mindless quick posts that makes me do all the work! Forget it, I will not waste my time with you. I will not type out a paragraph telling about my character in the moment while you give me a quick sentence.

5.Ignoring my skills and my back story! Why did I waste my time developing this character if you are going to completely ignore the details?

Now, allow me to introduce you to my character!

794af6d75135d9a270a7a569e7f9ff61aa480a0b.jpg

Name: Red Temptation
Alias: Aubrey Wheeler
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 107 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Relationship: Single
Powers: None
Skills: Highly Trained in Hand To Hand Combat, World Class Gymnast, Detective, Seduction, Charm, Genius

Roleplay Hooks

The Teacher's Pet
Forbidden Fruit
Victory Lane
Silver Tongue Devil
Innocence Lost

Indecent Proposal
Target Acquired
Pervert Row
Dark Reflection
Bye Team Bye

The Demon's Bride

Hope to hear from you soon, and as promised...

Discord: valiantheroines

Sincerely,

Zoe!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom