Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any queer storytelling -- now with Plots!

Systemic

Exhausted
Hello~ Thank you for coming to my thread! I am looking specifically to play non-binary characters that range from androgynous-presenting gender queer individuals to more heavily-transitioned FtM characters. I am interested in a wide variety of body types, including those who are not at all treated with hormones but choose to present more masculine than their prescribed gender and those that have used testosterone treatments to transition more acutely. I have also recently begun playing as non-binary AMAB characters and am really excited about some of my concepts for them. Please do not refer to my characters as cuntboys, trannies, shemales, futas, etc. Seriously.

Now, onto the fun stuff. As for genres, I like playing stories of all kinds. Sci-fi and fantasy are high up on my favorites list. My favorite genre is modern-day magic; think gritty, urban-setting magic fantasy. It's one of my all-time favorites. I do also love medieval fantasy-type stuff, so I'm happy to do that as well. I could be convinced to do slice of life if the plot is solid.

I really enjoy playing characters that are switches. I like power exchange quite a bit and would love to incorporate it. I also love to play a good Daddy Dom and am looking to have my characters seduced by someone who likes to top from the bottom.

I am primarily a slow burner. Quick and dirty doesn't do it for me, generally. I need there to be real meat to the story and characters with depth. A one and done is not on my agenda. I am also not looking for non-con.

Here is my F-list.

I'm up for playing either role, typically.

Human/Monster
Monster/Monster
Demon/Human
Wizard/Apprentice
Pirate/Dignitary (bonus points for magic or space pirates)
Deity/Human
Artist/Muse
(Athlete or Performer)/Fan
Knight/Ruler
Ruler/Knight
Criminal/Officer of the law
Criminal/Criminal
Criminal/Civilian

*Monsters include but are not limited to: vampires, werewolves, giants, centaurs, Minotaur, satyr, and mythical creatures including mermen/siren (craving), selkies, elves, deities and divinities, and various fae. Will likely play a specific monster if asked. I am curious about playing against a slime girl.

I will add more later as I think of them.
When it comes to length, I don't exactly have a requirement, but if I consistently get less than about two paragraphs per post, it's very possible (definite, even) that I will lose interest quickly. Sorry. I like to write a lot of detail into my posts and getting replies much shorter than that doesn't give me a lot to build on. I do believe in fluctuating post lengths depending on the needs of the scene - like if there's dialogue or need for quick interactions but I also won't write for days about every little glance or facial twitch. Needless detail is needless. That being said, my average post length is around 4 paragraphs/350 words (often more).

Similarly, I do not have a fixed plot/smut ratio. However, I'm not a fan of needless smut or smut that doesn't make sense in the context of the story. I can be persuaded to do random smut, it's just not what this thread is for.

I make a new OC almost every time I do a new story. I have begun collecting a few that I would like to reuse or repurpose, but I will always choose whichever option most fits the story.

Other preferences: I like using images, I tend to go for illustrations. I'm flexible on that. I like playing through PMs and I only like to RP in third-person. *I do not do asterisk RPs.* I like to be friendly with my partners and able to bounce ideas off of each other, I think it makes for a much richer story.

Hard limits: scat, vore, snuff, vomit, pedo- and necrophilia, rape. Mostly everything else is up for negotiation.

I'm gonna include a couple things I've been wanting to play out, just to see if I can hook anyone.
This one is less of a plot and more of a setting.

Imagine the apocalypse. Maybe humanity's penchant for bloodshed did them in. Maybe a chemical weapon backfired, causing widespread casualties. Maybe an eldritch horror rose from the deep to destroy us. Maybe aliens decimated us in our first inter-galactic war. Maybe magic exists in the world and the use of it triggered something catastrophic. Maybe there was a straight up zombie apocalypse.

Whatever happened, it's over now - and so is the world. What remains is a wasteland, the Earth slowly being reclaimed by nature. Vegas is a ghost town. Forests are running wild. Cities crumble away a little more every year. And as for the people? Well, the ones who survived are few and far between. They eke out a living in whatever way they can, some more violently than others.

I don't have ideas for pairings as much as I have ideas for characters. One thought is to play a scavenger, someone who goes around cleaning out stores of canned goods or pulling scrap metal off of abandoned cars a few years after The End. Another is a more classic survivor sort of situation, someone in the recent aftermath of whatever broke the world. I'd love to play a rough-and-tumble sort of person in this case - the delinquent who finds themself well-suited for this new world, bitterly wishing they'd done more to enjoy their time before it all ended.

Open-ended and up to interpretation, I guess! Let me know if you have thoughts.
Once a generation, an oracle is born. Their talents are discovered at a young age and they are removed from their home, from their old life, separated from the world in order to be revered for their wisdom. It's not a bad life, per say; they're treated well, to the finest clothes and linens and food that money can buy, kept on an estate that is verdant, lush and well-staffed.

But it's lonely. The Oracle grows up with no real friends, no human companions to speak of, and as a teenager they begin to long for the outside world - if only to experience it once, to make a fleeting friendship before being restored to their lonesome life inside these lavish walls. A plan is hatched and as a young adult, they make their escape, scaling the walls to explore what they can before they're caught.

What they don't expect is the person they become entangled with.

In this scenario, I'd happily play either role. My 'person outside the walls' would undoubtedly end up being an Aladdin-esque street thief, either a flirt or more 'tsundere'. That last part is up for discussion, I'm willing to play to my partner's preferences. My version of the Oracle would likely be a more sunshiny individual, someone who smiles a lot and gets excited about the little things. Essentially I'm thinking this would be a 'run and hide' plot, keeping the Oracle from being dragged back to their palace so that they can be a part of the world. I have some twists and turns in mind but I'll leave that to the plotting stage.
Let's say the year is 2250. The world's changed a lot with the advance of modern technology and now most folks live in one of the multitude of supercities available across the globe. They're smoky cityscapes lit by neon and populated by flying cars, metropolitan centers of culture that never sleep. In the day, these cities gleam like gold; in the night, the sinister players come out to have their fun.

One of the dark sides of this world is the designer drugs on the market. People said it was unethical to create DNA-altering drugs for general consumption, but when has the world at large ever cared about ethics? A century after they were cleared for sale, their aftereffects have become apparent: the changes they cause in people trickle down through the generations, mixing to cause mutations that the victims never signed up for. Some of them are harmless - a blue tint to a person's skin, the ability to emit a small electric current - but others are horrible and twisted, designer genetics gone terribly wrong.

This story would take place in the city's underbelly, where mutated humans inevitably end up. There is no place for them in the light, after all, and so they survive in the dark instead. I don't have a specific plot lined up but I do plan to play a mutant/mutants. There are humans in the underworld too, of course, people who are destitute or who have dealings with those trapped with the dregs of society, folks who sell inebriants to dull the pain these mutations often cause. Maybe your character is another mutant, or maybe they're a person who ran away from their life in the light; maybe they're a socialite who's fallen from grace, or escaped their kidnappers, or any number of other things. This one's pretty open-ended too, so I'd like to hear from you what you're interested in doing with it.
This one could go a lot of different ways. Maybe your character is a college student who needs a little help passing classes at their school for witchcraft and magic. Maybe your character is a desperate loner trying to escape their past. Maybe they're fed up with how people treat them and decided they would try calling some muscle from the ether. Whatever direction it goes, it ends with a summoning circle, a puff of purple smoke, and the wicked grin of something not of this world.

I would play a demonic presence, a shapeshifter sort of dealie, so anatomy would be particularly flexible for this plot. I'm also willing to work with whatever sort of setup you want - I just really want to play an evil little demon enby.

I'll probably add more as I think of it, but that's all for now, folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom