Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Aria of the Maelstrom (Longterm Dimension Hopping)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
I'm curious to do this plot, with the intention of it being flexible with fandom based roleplays, especially crossovers.However, I'm restricting this to mostly anime, manga, other properties from Japan, or comic book superheroes, mainly DC and Marvel.I don't watch Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, etc. If you are familiar with the series Kamen Rider Decade, or play Kingdom Hearts, this will be a familiar idea.

Here's the premise: Using a device he found, a dimensional traveler has been looking for where he came from, and the worlds he visited has him adapt to its norm. So if in a world where magic is common, this traveler can use it, but only while in that world. He isn't godly in the slightest, actually needing to learn the basics of his abilities to use them. He is on the run from an organization that is trying to kill him because his method of traveling is seen as a threat to dimensional stability. However, in addition to the desire to find home, he wishes for a companion or three at least, hopefully with a slut. He finds one he could click with but will she be willing to join him?

The events that happen will be AU, and the Smut -plot ratio will vary between 30-70 to 70-30 depending on what my partner would wish for and if we do certain fandoms or settings. Note some character need to be aged up to comply with BMR rules. You can be an OC or a Canon character.

Also I prefer my partner to be a female for more authentic responses. I am a matcher who aims for at least two paragraphs and not too heavy with descriptions, so don't expect me doing Literate novel sized posts.

And PLEASE commit! I understand that you are busy with life, but do not abandon or never start if you are handling the opener. Unless I'm warned ahead of time and know your your availability, I'll give you a week. If you don't do anything and are silent, I WILL drop you without any warning. I'll try to post at least once a day, sometimes several. Also I do third person only.

Most kinks would be allowed, except for death, sexual gore, anything belonging in the toilet, and diapers. Expect bondage, spanking, anal, creampie, and exhibitionism, amongst other kinks depending on the fandom/setting.

If you're interested or have a question, feel free to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom