Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Odd Knight (deerpoob and vampire)

"Tanis call me Aiko. Not Miss." She beckoned him to follow her but she looked over her shoulder at him. "If you want something to eat theres still some bread. Though its an elven recipe so it'll fill you up within a bite or two."

he nodded "sorry m-Aiko..." he blushed and looked down, walking with her into the kitchen he grabbed the bread and ate a small peice, soon full of it, just as she said. Turning to her, he stretched "I'm ready..." he said simply.

Smiling at him as she walked outside figuring he would come after her. Once outside she grabbed a staff and twirled it around. She was wanting to see how he would do if someone attacked him.

he soon followed and looked at her twirling the staff, he didn't really sense any danger from her yet, he figured she was just showing him a bit of flash that one might use to distract someone in a fight.

She looked up seeing he did follow her out here. Smiling as she tossed the staff to him. "Today we're starting with the basics." Turning away from him as she grabbed another staff of her own and showed him how to hold his staff.

He held it fairly easily, this wasnt the first time he had used one "Ive done most of this before Miss Aiko..." he stood ready "thought I guess a refresher couldn't hurt...."

"More than likely you'll be fighting people who are more advanced than you are." She stated as she stepped into him with the staff coming up and right behind his knee. With her beeing close to him all she had to do was push her hip into his as she pushed his knee up. The action would push him back but he could recover quickly.

He toppled backwards a few feet and regained his balance, spinning the staff her swung it at her head "so what should I do?" he asked "is there a strategy for fighting a superior opponent?"

She ducked his swing and the end of her staff pointed up at his chest. "When I was young trainee I was told to trust my instincts." Stepping back as she moved her staff in front of her chest. "Itseems your balance is better than mine when I was your age."

he smiled at the compliment "thank you..." he said, still smiling "trust my instincts...." he nodded "alright..." he held the staff ready again, spinning it around once more, moving in such a way it would appear he was moving from one side, but suddenly grabbing the back of the staff and swinging from the other.

Smiling at him as she watched him display from skills with the staff. "You got an act for the staff work. Though how are you in hand to hand?" She knew he would be getting into fight that didn't have weapons invovled but she needed him to be ready.

he nodded "alright..." he smiled and put down the staff, glad to see she didn't think he was bad, he took up a fighting stance, ready to show her, he wasn't very strong but he could move fairly quickly and could hit spots that could disable his opponent, so he was just as effective as a larger man.

She tossed the staff aside and walked closer to him. She reached out and reposition his hands and adjusted his knees. "Perfect."

he nodded, letting his master position him properly, glad to see he wasn't that far off blushing a little as he felt her soft skin against his, wondering if she had a man "M-miss Aiko...um...do you mind if I ask you something?"

She looked at him as she was shocked he wanted to know something about her. "You can ask me anything, Tanis." She was curious about what he had to ask her about. Finally she moved away from him and went to the stables where the grey mare was. She took the mare and lead her out and her horse followed as she let th two out into the pasture to run.

he followed and rubbed his arm "do you have...a husband? or a boyfriend?" he asked curiously "i...i mean you are..." he blushed "incredibly beautiful...I would be surprised if you didn't..." he looked down, hoping she didn't get angry at him for asking such a personal question.

She was taken back by the question and looked down. "I was promised to one elven man but he took off and I went into training. So I'm single if you want to put it that way." She did hear him say she was beautiful but she didn't know what to say to him. She stood there at the old looking fence watching the horses graze then galloping around.

he rubbed his arm "I-Im...sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable...." he whispered, sitting on a nearby bale of hay that would later feed the horses, his cheeks bright "j-just...pretend I didn't say anything...."

"Its fine. IT's been..." She stood there thinking about it. "Its been 50 years since it happened. Ever since I had suitors some good and others bad but its life." She looked at him as she petted her steed when he nuzzled up to her.

He looked at her and nodded slowly "I...I see miss Aiko..." he smiled a little, and walked up to her horse, looking at it, wondering if he and the other horse would get along.

The mare walked up slowly she bit her horse in his rump. Soon the two were galloping after eachother. Aiko was laughing softly at the sight.

Tanis smiled as he watched the two run around playfully "perhaps we should get back to work?" he asked her, he felt as if they should be training.

She looked over at him and blushed. "Sorry I forgot. I get like this when I'm outside. I tend to lose focus at times...Its an elf thing." She laughed softly as she tugged on his sleeve to follow her into the small stables. "In here is a bag full of hay...Packed. If you like you can do your hand to hand combat on it. It helps with your hands adjusting to the stress you'll be putting on it."

Back
Top Bottom