Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

------

Re: The MILF mommy (deerpoob and hanita)

Rebecca smiled to her son as she come down the stairs in only her silk robe. It was a bit revealing do to the nature of her curvy body and ample chest, but she didn't think her son would care much. she sat and watched him cook for her, "You are too good to me Daniel."

He laughed as he took her to the kitchen and continued to cook the eggs "you raised me...I think I owe you alot...." he whispered, his cheeks pink, man she looked good in that robe, he bit his lip and continued to cook the eggs, the toast poped up and he began buttering it "so what do you want to do today?" he asked his mother, glancing at her.

"I'm off work to day, and will be for a week. I love paid vacation. I am up for anything sweety, it just us and fun, or you and your friends if you wish to go do that." She smiled and ate the food he made her happily.

"maybe another day..." he smiled "Today it's just the two of us..." he grinned and ate his too, soon they were finished and he cleared there plates, walking over to her he hugged her warmly, kissing her cheek, he found himself blushing.

(do you have a picture of the character? or a description?)

"Now why are you blushing sweety?" She tilted her head. ((Looking))

he looked away "no reason...you have nice skin is all..." he smiled "I think i'll have a shower...then maybe we can watch a movie?" he offered.

"Sure, and you can pick it, I should go shower too" she got up and headed to the shower.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post">http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post</a><!-- m --> ... &id=436785 ((the darker haired one))

She laughed a bit, "I won't" She walked into the bathroom and got into the shower, she forgot to close the door as she got into it. It was a glass slider, so one could perfectly watch as she first soaked herself and worked at her hair, then to her body.

he blushed, his erection wasn't going down, what could it hurt to take a peek? he walked upstairs, and saw the door was open, looking in, he blushed madly and bit his lip, there she was....she was an absolute goddess, he slowly pulled down his pants, letting out a small noise as he wrapped his fingers around his cock.

The shower was covering the sound of his moan, she was too busy cleaning to notice he was masturbating to her body. Rebecca was humming as she cleaned herself more, for some reason, she was feeling a bit horny, she she started tease her nipples a bit, she even started to lightly finger herself, not even noticing her son was jacking off to her.

he put his hand on the corner of the door, pumping his hand slowly, moaning louder as he saw her start to play with herself "s-shes...mastubating..." he whispered, speeding up, moaning once more.

Soon she came and moaned softly, it felt great. She finished up and started to get out and drying herself with the towel.

he moaned and came at the same time as her, closing his eyes his heart starting racing as she got out, he quickly walked back downstairs, doing up his pants, in too much of a hurry to clean up the cum stain on the floor by the door.

She got out and started out, then she stepped in the cum puddle, "What the..." She leaned over and cleaned it, "Who..." Shew quickly dressed and looked throught the house, no one but her son, "Hun, is anyone here?"

He shook his head "n-no...no ones here...why did you hear something?" he asked, looking at her with a small smile, she looked sexy with wet hair "I picked out a movie..." he says, showing her the movie, a horror movie.

"Well, its just... never mind, wanna go watch it now?" she smiled.

he nodded and smiled, walking to the living room and putt the dvd into the player he turned it on, sitting on the couch he looked to her "why would you think there was someone else here?" he asked curuiously.

"There was a stain up stairs of something that I wouldn't expect there... it worried me."

he blushed as he realized what she was talking about "o-oh....weird...."

"Yeah... but lets just watch the movie." She smiled and looked to the TV, she enjoyed watching movies with her son, they hadn't in so long. She was wearing a nice v neck shirt, he'd be able to see her cleavage nicely.

"y-ya...." he whispered, looking over at her, surely she realized he was the only one who could have done it....right? He watched the movie but found himself looking at her cleavage, god how he wanted to just ram his cock down her shirt and fuck them, he blushed as a sex scene came on, like most horror movies had.

She laughed as it came on, "I could do better than that... that is nothing." She shook her head and looked to him, "Plus, she has no figure."

he blushed but smiled "I-I guess...." he said simply and looked away, hoping she didnt notice his growing erection.

Back
Top Bottom