Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empire - City of Wonder (Black_Out and The Supple Nail)

As air returned to her lungs Wonder Woman slowly swam back up to murky consciousness. How long had she been unconscious? It could only have been moments. And yet her predicament had changed. She was no longer pinned under Conquest's weight, and the awkward, tangling alchemical strands had been cut away.

Instead she was bent up double, her hands bound behind her in some sort of restraint and trussed to her ankles in the small of her back. For any mortal woman to be bent into such a neat little package would be agony, spine bowed, hips cocked, legs pulled back. To such a consummate athlete as Diana it was merely uncomfortable and immobilizing. Her stamina and flexibility were nowhere near exhausted.

And yet she wasn't able to arrive at such a clinical assessment of her situation. She could barely muster a coherent thought.

Little sensations drifted back to her at first. The unbreakable strands of the lasso cutting into her wrists. The cool concrete against her cheek. The way that having her arms bound behind her forced her chest out, her ample breasts compressed against the floor. There was no separation, her top had been tugged down around her waist to expose the exquisite orbs beneath. Her nipples stood out like diamond hard little nubs. Every little tremor made them rub against the floor and sent shocks of sensation through her. But that was nothing compared to the fondling, groping fingers that kneaded and rolled her flesh.

And she could feel insistent fingers moving between her thighs. Nimble fingers rubbed her through the fabric of her panties. They traced down the lips of her sex and over her mons, rubbing the quickly moistening fabric. Every couple of long, languorous strokes those fingers lingered on her clitoris. Probing, pushing, stimulating the hooded little nub. Still maddened by the aphrodisiac Wonder Woman could do nothing but try and shimmy away with her limited mobility. The motion dragged her nipples across the floor and she moaned.

"N-no! Cease this im...immediately!" The tone of command had left her voice. She could barely form words.

Her hips began to jerk and rock in rhythm with Paradox's stroking, pushing greedily back against him.

"It's...it's to much. Don't make me...no! No! Please! I don't want to...." Her tone of command had become one of pleading. Hysteria edged her voice as she began to lose her all too precious control. On her own she may have been able to resist the impulses flooding her body, but against the stimulation, the humiliation, and the super charged aphrodisiac she was helpless.

"Nooooo!" She howled. Every muscle tensed. Her thighs clamped shut, quivering. The barest gush of fluid sopped the crotch of her bottoms as she began a series of jerking convulsions. She came, like she had never cum before. It was a wholely different sensation then her own tender explorations. The orgasm slammed through her, making her toes tingle and her belly tighten with unwanted pleasure. She screamed in pleasure and terror before slumping limp in her bonds, gasping for breath.

"That's it, that's it, good, good." Paradox's scratchy voice filled Diana's ear as she buckled and thrashed while lost in the throes of her orgasm. His gloved fingers lingered between her legs and played casually over the form of her sex as she slumped, exhausted and drained in her tight bindings. The villain lifted his masked gaze over to his cohort who was just finishing tying off the last intricate knots of the lasso around their prisoner. "Why don't you go fetch the cage this time, I'll handle the final preparations for our cargo." His command wheezed forth while his grasping hand mauled her shapely breast, twisting the hardened bud of her nipple about between his fingers.

Conquest nodded a few times as he inspected the handiwork of his rigging, tugging at the knots, plucking them like strings on a guitar in an effort to inspect their security. "Alright, alright, don't have to much fun with her." His mirthful grin though contradict that statement. Satisfied with the bindings his hand slipped down to caress across the gentle undulating curves of her ass, his palm rubbing across the stem of the ensconced plug covered by her satin shorts and giving it a devilish twist. "It's not done with her yet, is it, the drug?" He inquired as he drew himself away and stood up to take his leave.

"Oh, no, far far from it. It's an unrelenting thing, in fact it's probably just starting to peak." His words echoed through the twisted tunnels of the amusement ride as he watched Conquest depart. His gaze turned back to the bound and blindfolded beauty slumped before him and he whispered hoarsely for her to hear. "It get's stronger, when you orgasm, it's like a wave and every time you cum, it get's bigger. Stronger."

Paradox scooted himself over so he was sitting cross legged along side Diana now, his hand finally pulling back from it's unwanted attentions over her shapely breasts. "We're alone now, finally." He mused in a sinister tone as he twisted his hips and leaned back, carefully grasping the heroines discarded sword by the hilt and dragging it over across the floor to his side. Delicately, like a surgeon, he lifted the short blade up and placed it in his lap.

"Your defiant, proud even despite your defeat at our hands, that much I expected. But your weakness, oh, what a splendid thing it is." His fingertips gently swept along the broad flat shape of the blade, keenly staying away from the razor sharp edges. "The drug though, it doesn't lie, those things you see, the pleasures you feel, whatever they are, it opens your mind and lets those dark hidden desires out to play." Quietly he laid the sword down, the pommel and handle, still glistening with residual oils from the drug was pointing towards Diana's face. "They are, in the core of your being."

"I'll make you a deal, Wonder Woman." He leaned forward while one hand dug into his bag of erotic torments and drew out yet another plug, this particular one was black with a shiny metal tip and easily dwarfed the royal blue one that was stuffed currently in the depths of Diana's ass. He set it down, directly before her face as he reached out and slid the blindfold up just above her brows so she could see both her sword and the stark black bulbous plug set out before her.

"Your new owner, he'll expect obedience, and he'll reward it." His gloved index finger tapped the handle of her sword. "So the deal is this." His curved vulture masked visage loomed before Diana, glowing with a soft red aura around it from the meager light of the emergency exit sign. "You'll suck on this like it's his cock, convince me that you want it more then anything." His hands moved to grasp the guard of the sword and lifted the resin coated end of the pommel towards Diana's mouth. His grasp tightened around the hilt of her sword, mindful of controlling the weapon lest she would try to even use her mouth to get a wild swing of the blade off. "Do that, and I'll take the plug out of your ass. Don't, and I will replace the one that is currently occupying you, with this much larger one."

He paused a tick before adding with a sly undertone. "Among other things."

Last edited:
"No..." Wonder Woman moaned as the last throes of blissful orgasm left her trembling frame. And with it her godlike strength. She could feel it flowing out of her, departing her like a specter of her former glory. She sagged in her bonds, her slack thighs putting extra pressure on her arms, forcing her shoulders back and her breasts forward even more. This was why she rarely dared to satisfy herself. What if there was an emergency? For hours, even after orgasmic glow faded, her powers lay dormant.

She held as still as she could so that her pussy, oversensitive in the wake of her climax, would not brush against her panties.

Her world was a blind hell of groping and clutching hands running over her body, insidious words whispered into her ears. She heard one of her captors walking away, and then the blackness of the blindfold was replaced by the dim illumination of the dingy funhouse. Immediately her eyes fixated on the massive buttplug standing upright in front of her eyes. Her throat went dry and she glanced nervously between Paradox and the enormous toy. With her powers drained there was no way she would be able to fight back, to keep him from using that...thing on her.

Still she could feel the small plug lodged in her asshole. It wasn't big enough to be painful but she could feel it. The weight of it. It sat there, insistently, the bulk invading her, impossible to ignore.

And yet...

Perhaps it was because she had been beaten, humiliated, and restrained. Every instinct told her to avoid pain, to keep that thing far away from her at any cost. It was more her anger at her own weakness than at her captors that tore the words from her mouth.

"Never! You will never break me! I am a daughter of the Amazons, and I bear with me the pride of my people!"

Paradox was too far to try another bite so she jerked forward in a feeble attempt to headbutt him. Trussed as she was it wasn't a maneuver that she could accomplish even with her divine strength. Robbed of it, she merely flopped forward pathetically.

She glared up at him defiantly, hatefully, fighting the shudder that the sudden motion had sent through her.

"When I get out of this I am going to take that sword and then you'll know what it is to be penetrated. I am NOT afra..." Her words cut off and her mouth clamped shut involuntarily. Around her wrists the Lasso of Truth surged with light.

Paradox recoiled instinctively just a bit as the bound heroine lurched in her pathetic attempt to head butt him. A brief raspy chuckle issued from the ventilated breathing apparatus in his hideous mask as he listened to Diana's defiant words, until her lasso called her bluff. "Oh, you are afraid, how wonderful, and we're just getting started." He leaned forward and with one swift crack of his hand he struck her across the side of her face.

"There's no escape for you. Not now that we know your precious little weakness." His hand wiped across his knee before reaching down to lift up the monstrous black anal plug. Deft fingers turned it about in his grasp, letting Wonder Woman get a good look at the vile instrument. He rotated it, scratching the metal tip along the floor while his thumb pressed down against a button upon the base of the stem. "It's not just big." He spoke calmly, confidently while the gleaming metal tip sparked with tiny lines of electricity that grounded out against the concrete floor. The whole device vibrated with a motorized hum while the arcing fingers of white shocking electrical energy coursed out around the tip.

His thumb pressed down again over the button, causing the voltage to dwindle away and the insidious rumbling motions of the plug to cease. One hand moved and turned Diana so she was flush on her belly, her exposed bountiful breasts squished against the hard and cold floor. He held her there firmly while he lifted her blue satin bottoms away from her ass once more, pushing them aside to reveal the stem of the smaller plug sticking out from between the clenched cheeks of her ass.

His gloved hand grabbed the handle, twisted the blue toy about, and then yanked it out with a resounding squishy plopping noise. It was dropped to the floor where it bounced a few times until it came to a rest. "Now, you'll have to beg me if you decide to change your tune about the deal I offered you." The cruel tone of his voice hissed towards the bound heroine as he gathered up the massive black butt plug and moved it towards the crevice of her sweet, tight, ass.

With precise patience the villain began to nudge the violating black toy downward. The cold steel of the rounded metal cap leading the way as it parted the creamy tender flesh of her ass cheeks. It nudged against the star shaped ring of muscles, parting them slowly as Paradox applied pressure form above. Centimeter, by excruciating centimeter the flaring bulbous head of the plug made its presence known as it spread the guarding muscles beyond limits they should ever experience. All the while, Paradox kept his free hand firm against Diana's back, keeping the weakened heroine's squirming objections under control.

It would fit, it would just take time, and plenty of pressure. At least there was still some lubricant left over from the prior invaders presence. Once buried deep inside the tight walls of her anal cavity, the button would be pushed down, and the plug would hum to life. Jiggling about, sending delirious vibrations into the depths of Wonder Woman's ass, along with the occasional random flicker of a painfully exquisite electric shock.

"Beg to suck that handle of your sword like it's a cock, and I'll consider removing it."

Last edited:
Diana tried to twist and jerk away as Paradox moved behind her, yanking down the bottom of the uniform to expose the little blue plug shoved up her backside.

The sensation as he pulled it out was as alien and strange as when he had inserted it, but this time the pleasure as it squeezed out past her tight little ring sent a jolt running through her. Her asshole stretched to let it out and for the briefest moment she felt empty.

Then the bulbous head of the massive, electrified plug pressed up against her backdoor and she began to writhe and squirm in a vain attempt to get away. She mewled in discomfort as it pushed up against her, clenching back against it as hard as she could. Paradox kept up steady pressure and Diana felt the huge invader beginning to spread her. This one didn't just push her muscle open and pop inside. She could feel it stretching, bruising, battering its way inside of her. Her plaintive little moans turned into a gasp of shock and pain as the head popped inside. But her ordeal was just beginning. The flared head wasn't even half way in yet, which meant that he asshole wasn't even stretched half as wide as it was going to be.

"Uuuungh. UUUUUGH!" She grunted in pain as Paradox pushed and pushed, writhing furiously in her bonds.

The agony was mounting as she was spread wider, and wider and wider, until at last she thought she could take no more. She thought surely that she would tear, that something would rupture, that the pain would drive her insane. And then, just like the first plug, the widest part passed and with a sudden rush the rest was sucked into her tight asshole. Yet even that tiny relaxing motion held no solace. Her sphincter was still stretched even wider than the blue plug at its widest point, and she could feel the monstrous invader in her bowels. It filled her and she clenched helplessly around it.

"T-take it out. I co...command you to take it OUUUUUUU!" She screamed in agony as the first shock ripped through her body. Originating inside her as it did she had no defense against it. The pain was incredible.

And through it all the vibrations were driving her crazy. The bulk of the plug displaced her guts, pushing up against her womb from inside her body. The vibration sent shocks of pleasure through her, warring with the pain in her backside. She couldn't acclimate, couldn't get used to the sensations. The pain and the pleasure kept her perpetually off balance mentally. She felt delirious. She twisted and squirmed, trying to get away, but she couldn't escape something inside her body.

"Please. Pleeeease, take it out. I can't....I can't bear it. Please..." She panted heavily, a crimson blush suffusing across her cheeks. Bound, robbed of her powers, alternatingly tortured and pleasured, she had to get out of this situation.

There was one way out. NO! Her pride screamed inside her mind.

But the little, cowardly voice of self justification spoke up, amplified by agony. She would trick them. Play along. Get them to lower their guard. And then she would strike. She certainly, certainly wasn't giving in to the pain. Not at all.

She desperately scooted forward, the hilt of her sword hoovering in her blurred vision. Paradox's poisoned words whispered in her ears and the hallucinogenic aphrodisiac worked on her perceptions. Was it her sword? Or was it a massive, throbbing cock? It didn't matter. She couldn't stand the pain for another instant. She brought her lips to the bronze pommel and kissed, licking at it and taking it into her mouth. She rolled it on her tongue, leaving streaks of saliva on the metal. Her head bobbed as fast as she could make it, moving her mouth over the phallic shape. It was clear that she had absolutely no skill at giving blowjobs, but her desperate enthusiasm made her mishaps interesting to watch.

Paradox sat back, watching in a state of demented perpetual glee as the once mighty Wonder Woman's steely resolve melted away before his eyes. His gloved hands slapped together like some spoiled brat who had just won a shopping spree in a candy store. "Oh, how splendid!" His normally raspy low voice howled out mirthfully as he watched Diana's lips part and engulf the handle of her sword.

He bent himself forward, the mask beneath his hood drawing closer to her face as he reached one hand out and flicked the blindfold back down into place. "You'll keep sucking on that, deeper, harder, I want to see your cheeks sink in around it." He growled out towards his captive as he moved his fingers to the hilt of the blade and began to gesture it forward and back, plunging it further into the warm depths of her throat. "Maybe next time, you'll be more obedient, hmmmmm?" He teased as he forced her to gag on the handle of her own weapon.

Still the plug hummed and shifted within the clinging muscles of her ass, sending out sporadic blasts of painful electrical charges that the devious drug turned into sensations of pleasure. It pulsed, throbbed, and pushed her to limits she never could of imagined possible. Paradox grinned beneath his mask as he finally slipped the sword out from the enthusiastic participation of her lips, the plug though remained. Dominating her ass, her body, and mind.

His gloved hand settled around the stem like handle, fingers curling around it's shape. "Beg, plead for it's release. Admit your defeat. Convince me, and then I'll take it out." His hissed out taunt echoed softly.

"Or suffer for your insolence."

As that threat left the villains mouth his grasping hand began to pull the plug upwards. He nearly had it all the way out, the muscles of her sphincter were parting wide once more. It never left though, no, instead the palm of Paradox jammed the giant black plug back down, filling her with it's undeniable mass once more. I didn't linger long there in the depths of her clenching rear as he drew it back up, once more nearly pulling it free before slamming it back in. Soon, his intentions became clear as he hovered over the tightly bound body of Wonder Woman, jamming the plug like a rapid fire piston in and out of her ass. Fucking her rear with the massive black bulbous toy that hummed, vibrating, shocking her very core.

"I want to hear you beg, like you've never begged before."

Last edited:
"Klesss, dag id ooooooud." Wonder Woman could only beg with the hilt of her sword filling her mouth. It made her sound ridiculous and pathetic, it robbed her of all of her fearsome warrior's gravitas. She bobbed her blindfolded head over the sword, licking the pommel and forming her lips around it.

Paradox shifted over her and before she could react the handle was grabbed and shoved deeper into her mouth. She was completely unprepared for the sensation. It hit the roof and slid back until it hit the back of her tongue. She gagged and shuddered violently, hot saliva filling her mouth and dripping shamefully down her chin. And yet he pushed onwards, choking her, until she squirmed backwards to escape the oral invader.

"Klssss, Glgkkk, Aggak." Choking and gagging were the only sounds she could manage. This wasn't holding the sword in her mouth and sucking on it. It pinned her tongue down, invading her mouth, forcing its way to the back of her throat. She fought nausea and tried to force it out, completely inexperienced with letting it in. When she thought she could take no more it was withdrawn and she could hear it clattering in front of her.

A sob of relief wracked her frame. And then a scream of panic as Paradox began working the massive, stretching plug in and out of her asshole.

"Aaaaagh!" She shrieked, dignity forgotten, writhing helplessly against her bonds. Just play along. Get him to drop his guard. Some tiny, rational part of her brain told her that she was laying a cunning trap. The rest of her brain simply coward inwards, willing to do any debasing thing to end the torture.

Each time the plug was pulled out it stretched her, and stretched her. She could feel it bruising and pummeling the tender ring of her anus, each thrust like a blow inside her. Every now and then the shock would trigger JUST as Paradox shoved it in to its deepest point. The agony was unimaginable.

"Please! Please, I beg of you! A-anything! I'll do any th...thing you want!" She blubbered inelegantly, snot and drool streaking her face, tears leaking from beneath her blindfold.

"Just take it out! Ooooout! I can't...I can't take it any more! You're going to tear me, pleeeeease! Please stop!"

The jack hammering of the plug ceased, but only when it was fully shoved into Wonder Woman's trembling back door entrance. Paradox's palm covered the stem of the brutal black plug, keeping pressure over it, ensuring it remained firmly dug into the depths of the heroines ass. His wretched wheezy voice hissed out towards Diana's ears. "That's what I want to hear, total, complete, surrender."

With an abrupt and quick muscle spreading tug the buried bulb was popped free from the depths that it was lodged within. The sound it made resonated through the tunnels, echoing briefly as the tight canal of her rear was suddenly emptied of the invasive presence. Once free the villains grasp loosened from the plug, allowing it to roll across the bared cheek of her ass until it plummeted to the floor where it wobbled about before coming to a rest.

His leather gloved hand spread across the curving shape of her backside, giving it a subtle massage and squeeze as he reached forward with his other hand and slipped the blindfold up once more to reveal her eyes. "I want you to look at me, Wonder Woman, and pay attention, very closely to what I am about to say." Paradox's breathy voice spoke to her as he lowered himself down until he was laying on his side across from her, his palm settling against the side of his mask for support as he lounged.

"I'm nowhere near as strong as my companion. I'm a frail and pathetically weak man in fact. My hands get sore, my joints ache, my muscles strain from exertion." His free hand idly tossed aside a few of the unruly raven locks of hair that fell across her face before withdrawing to sift into the contents of that bag at his hip. "So, I carry this with me." His glove returned from the bag, fingers clenching around a predominately white plastic squeeze tube with a ridged cap. "I can't take credit for it's creation, but it does help to sooth my aches and pains." He settled the flat end of the cap upon the floor so Wonder Woman could see the tube and the upside down word upon it's surface that read Bengay.

"Someone like you has probably never had to use an ointment such as this to relieve such stresses from their body, but let me tell you how it works. The ointment once spread across the flesh creates an intense warmth that eases the soreness away and provides some measure of relief." His fingertips idly stroked over the tube as he spoke in a hushed tone. "You have to be careful though where you apply it, because if it's put onto certain places it can be oh so uncomfortable."

"So, I'm going to ask you a few questions while we wait for Conquest to return with your cage." His fingers maneuvered around the tube and began to twist the cap, loosening it from the head of the container. "Your going to answer, your not going to deny me the information I seek. If your not cooperative, if I feel your trying to hide the truth from me, your going to find out what this feels like on the most intimate places of your body." Paradox shifted his hand out from under his head, letting the side of his hooded head fall against his meager bicep as he squeezed a small dab of the white gel out onto the tip of his index finger. "Test me, Wonder Woman, and find out how dark and depraved a mind I possess."

"Now that you understand, I want you to tell me, are you a virgin Wonder Woman? Has a man ever been inside your pussy? I also want you to tell me, how long do you stay weak for after you've had an orgasm? And if you have multiple ones, does that prolong your powerlessness?" His index finger with the dab of white medicated ointment swayed back and forth before her face as he stared towards the blue eyes of the bound Amazonian Princess.

Last edited:
"AAAAaaaaugh!" Wonder Woman sobbed a cry of pain and relief as the massive plug was torn out of her. She shuddered and clenched, the bruised, stretched ring of her backdoor gaping darkly for a few minutes before slowly closing.

She lay panting weakly, tremors running through her. Her ass still hurt, but it was a truly minor pain compared to the shocking, stretching plug. She fought to turn her feelings of relief into triumph. She knew that these feelings of helpless relief would only weaken her, would make her reliant on mercy, compliant. No, this was a triumph. She had tricked him. Had gotten him to release her. She just had to ignore the fact that she had abandoned every scrap of her dignity to do so.

He was talking again, and it took her a long moment to focus enough to hear him. Her head was still swimming and, despite the agony, shocks of pleasure still coursed through her at the slightest scrape of her nipples across the floor.

It was blithe, banal villain banter, really. The sort that Wonder Woman had heard dozens of times. Never when shew as in as precarious a situation, granted, but the sort of gloating that always led to overconfidence. And an opening to escape.

Her mind raced, or at least sluggishly churned. She had to pick her words carefully. What could she say to avoid further punishment? No! She couldn't think that way. What could she say to get him to drop his guard? Bound as shew as by the Lasso her options were limited.

"I'm n-not a virgin." She said defiantly, able to glare at him once more now that the blindfold was removed. She had known the soft caresses of lovers on Themascyra. She pointedly avoided his question about having been with a man.

"My weakness is only temporary. Sooner than you know, I'll be back to my full power. Then you will pay for this." She shot him a hate filled glance.

"Within the hour my strength will return." The Lasso flashed. "Because I only came once."

She gritted her teeth in impotent frustration.

Paradox reached forward with the glove that bore no traces of the white muscle soothing cream and pressed his palm against Diana's bared shoulder, pushing her over onto her back. "Your threats of retribution grow tiresome." He spat out as he shifted his posture, sliding up to rest his weight on the caps of his knees. "Along with your constant attempts to hide the full truth." His masked visage hovered over her now while his hand remained firm upon the shape of her shoulder and kept her back pinned to the floor as he stared down at her.

"Pity for you, if you were a virgin at least you would of been spared from a good deal of fucking, but no, your not a virgin." His raspy voice gloated as he pictured Wonder Woman bound with her legs apart, helplessly being screwed royally by his cohort. "Which is good news for the fella's, since your new owner won't care if you get a good fucking from time to time. I imagine Conquest will want to fuck you here and now once he finds out that your tight little pussy is open for business."

As he taunted and demoralized his captive opponent the gloved hand with the meager dab of cream on the fingertip began to slowly descend towards Diana's bared breasts. "Until then, let me give you a small sample of what this feels like." The tip of his finger pressed down across the hardened pointy nub of her nipple, mushing it down into the soft shape of her ample breast. The gel felt cool as it was rubbed across that stiff pole and spread about the darker flesh of her areola.

The cool soothing sensation was only momentary though, as it quickly turned into a rush of building heat that coursed through her breast as Paradox drew his gloved hand away and gathered up the tube to place another dollop of the substance upon his fingertip. The villain's demented mind bubbled with excitement as he watched Diana's face contort as the sensation from the cream ravaged her firm nipple and spread through the fibers of the first breast he had applied the substance upon. "Unless you start to be completely truthful, Wonder Woman, I'm going to smother that large black plug with this gel and stick it back in your ass." He stated with a firmness to his wispy voice as he applied the next dab of cream upon her other nipple in a similar fashion to the first.

His experiments had always brought him some measure of sick satisfaction, but here in the quiet abandoned tunnel of the carnival's house of horrors he found those past pursuits unable to even hold a candle to the idea of having the city's mightiest heroine at his disposal. Oh how he wanted to continue to torment her, to dig into the very fabric of her being and expose every little weakness and strip away all of her dignity back in the security of his laboratory. She was defiant after all, and he was certain that if he had her under his care that he could chip away her fiery resistance and bring her to Evan as a submissive, defeated, thing. It would take convincing though, to keep her under his watchful eye. He knew Evan longed to have her for himself.

A rattling of squeaky wheels could be heard echoing through the tunnel from the direction of the exit which caused the vulture masked villains gaze to turn away from the bound heroine beneath him. "Ah, that must be Conquest, bringing your cage back." His gaze swept back down towards Wonder Woman's face. "I can just imagine the look on his face when I tell him he can go ahead and bury his cock in your tight little pussy." He paused, teasingly. "After I've put the gel coated plug back into your ass."

Last edited:
Quick thinking was what was needed here, not brute strength or prowess in combat. But with her mind clouded by pain and pleasure Diana could hardly form a coherent thought. She tried to hold on to one bright drive: the desire to get free and see vengeance wrought on Paradox. But even that focus was difficult. It warred with the cowardly impulse to submit, to give in, to do whatever she could to stave off the looming punishment even for an instant.

That would not do. Her pride wouldn't allow it. And yet she couldn't deny that her position was all but hopeless. It wasn't a situation that she would be able to trick or talk her way out of. She would have to make concessions, to give some things up in order to gain the breathing room that she would need to think, to plan.

That's it. It wasn't a betrayal of her principles. It was a ploy.

She moaned and then blushed at her lapse when his fingers roughly caressed her nipples. The gel was slippery and cool, smeared on and around the tiny nubs of her nipples, spread around the small pink discs of her areolas. His fingers worked it into her flesh she bit her lip to keep from crying out at the stimulation.

His fingers withdrew.

The feelings began to shift. The cold, balming presence of the gel began to heat. And then to sear. It was a deep muscle relaxant, not to be used on such fragile membranes as her tender nipples. Her eyes shot wide in shock and discomfort. It was uncomfortable, that chemical heat, but more than anything it was the stimulation that made her gasp and writhe. The heat continued to build and she jerked back and forth, twisting this way and that, trying to rub her nipples against anything to remove it.

The plug in her ass? She would never survive it, not with this fresh torment.

"Wait...just wait..." She panted, her voice took on a conciliatory, bargaining tone.

"You don't...you don't have to do that. I haven't lied. I can't..." She shifted to plaintively show her wrists, bound so tightly by the unbreakable Lasso.

"Let's just talk about this. We can...we can come to an arrangement. I've been honest. I have. I swear. Please, just..." Her voice began to take on an edge of panic

"Just don't put that thing in me again. Please, I haven't lied. Please." She begged.

The squeaking echoes of the hard rubber wheels passing along the rough concrete floor drew idly closer to Diana and Paradox as the villainous chemist tilted his head as if in consideration of her pleas. He could sense the panic and fear in her voice. She was terrified of the massive black butt plug, and he didn't blame her. If he was in her position, he would be too.

One hand remained firmly across her shoulder, keeping the squirming and buckling movements of the bound Diana Prince to a minimum. "Maybe you haven't lied, but something tells me your just giving me half truths." He responded with a cold malice laced hiss. "I'm not here to make arrangements with you, Wonder Woman." His free hand dipped into his bag of tricks and simply began to spill the contents out onto the floor before her. "I'm here to break you."

Small metal clamps clattered across the surface of the tunnel, thin chains with small fishing weights attached to them. A large red hard plastic ball gag tumbled out onto the floor, connected to a series of black leather straps that would curl around her face in a variety of ways that would make the gag nearly impossible to spit out. A contoured sleek pink plastic device in the abstract shape of a butterfly fell upon the floor, adjustable straps leading from it's edges that would tighten the humming vibrator into place. Cuffs of shiny metal, spools of twine, and more curiosities that Diana probably had never seen before in her life emerged from the bag in a haphazard display before the bound and helpless heroine.

"Let's start with these." The modest pressure of his hand increased across her shoulder as he plucked up the clamps, deftly opening and closing the small metal clips between his gloved fingertips. One by one he lowered them down, opening the cruel mouths of metal and drawing them towards her hard as nail nipples. They snapped across those stiffened peaks, pinching painfully, squeezing the roots of her aroused and painfully heated nubs, adding yet another nerve shattering sensation to her predicament.

Through the cries of pain that erupted from Diana, Conquest arrived, drawing a dark crate of solid metal slabs on wheels behind him. His wounded hand was wrapped in bandages, the stain of fresh blood soaking through the fabric as he stared down with a smirk towards his compatriot in crime and their captive. "Man, you are one twisted freak, Paradox." He complimented in a sarcastic tone as his smile lingered as the devilish doctor peered up towards him, the pink butterfly vibrator dangling from his fingers by the thin straps that would secure it into place. "Did you find anything new out?"

"It seems the more she climaxes, the longer she stays weak." He spoke as he carefully untangled the lines of the straps that led to the flat pink bulb. "This should keep her quite powerless then, if you don't mind, holding her in place while I attach it?" He inquired with a glance away from the now loosened straps he had been fiddling with.

"Sure." Conquest simply replied as he let the metal handle connected to the imprisoning cart fall to the floor with a resounding thud as it bounced off the concrete a few times before coming to a rest. The chemically endowed super solider knelt down on the floor besides Diana, opposite Paradox and with a firm grasp of his hands he took over the task of keeping the bound heroine's struggles in check. In her weakened state, his strength was immediately recognizable as he hovered over her with a sneering grin while Paradox began to slip the straps around Diana's shapely hips, letting the pink little flattened device come to rest across the cum stained blue over her tingling sex.

With a flick of his finger, the butterfly shivered to life across Diana's puffy tight mound, vibrating silently as it sought to draw her helplessly towards another orgasm. Paradox spun his gaze towards the heroines face and reached forward with one gloved hand to slip the blindfold back down into place. "Enjoy yourself, Wonder Woman, there's no point in trying to resist, your going to cum, again, and again." The laughter that followed rattled out of his mouth piece.

Last edited:
"Tsch!" Diana let out a hiss of pain as the spiky clips clamped down on her nipples. Pinned on her back as she was, with her limbs tangled beneath her, the weights jangled and swayed to the sides, pulling slightly at the perfectly firm globes of her breasts. The irritant and the clips combined was an almost unbearable sensation, but it wasn't static or still. Every tremor, every little shift sent the jingling little weights moving. They tugged her nipples outwards, then in as they rolled around her breasts.

"Ah!" She gasped out a pained little moan, trying to stay silent. She didn't want to give them the satisfaction of crying out. It was almost impossible though, between the pain and the stimulation she was caught in a tug of war between agony and ecstasy.

The purpose of the little butterfly became easily apparent when they moved to strap it onto her. It would have slipped up her hips like a pair of panties, holding itself onto her crotch, but with her legs bound as they were it was instead clipped into place, the straps holding it snug against her pussy. Paradox played with the straps, adjusting its position until the smooth plastic bump on the interior war positioned on her uniform exactly over her clit.

"Mmmmmnn. Rrrrr!" She moaned through gritted teeth when he switched it on. Her hips jerked involuntarily, she twisted and writhed trying to get away from the sensation. It was like clinging to the back of a wild stallion. The touch of her own fingers or of gentle lovers, even Paradox's insistent rubbing from before couldn't compare at all to the harshness, the immediacy, the insistent nature of the stimulation. It was mechanical and without softness. But the effect was immediate.

"Uuuuuuuh!" She moaned helplessly.

She could feel the wave of a second orgasm rising in her, not with the tantalizing softness that the blissful sensation usually entailed, but with a the suddenness of rushing towards a cliff. It wasn't natural and beautiful and gentle. The orgasm felt like it was ripped out of her, a mind shattering swell of sensation too intense to be called simple pleasure. She CAME.

"AaaaaaaAAAAAAAUH!" What began as a moan changed into a wild scream as the orgasm rocked through her. Her abdominals cramped. Her whole frame trembled. A fresh gush of slippery girl cum began to seep through her bottoms.

But then it didn't stop. The monstrous vibration continued, without abating in the slightest. She couldn't escape it, couldn't twist away from it no matter how she tried.

"No. No! You ca-ca-caaaan't. I'm to s-sensitive. Please, please take it off!" She begged.

The last thing she saw before the blindfold swallowed her in darkness again was the tiny, cramped confines of the spartan metal crate looming towards her.

For a few moments both men sat back and silently observed in awe of the spectacular specimen writhing erotically between them. They listened, enraptured by her soft panting moans and her desperate pleas. For a solid minute they were her audience, until Conquest could take no more.

His hands moved and slowly squeezed around the firm fleshy orbs of Diana's breasts. His thumbs flicked at the clamps that devilishly bit in around her sensitive nipples. His fingers squished and massaged those twin mounds of perfection and he felt a heat rising within his own crotch as he hovered over Wonder Woman and sensually played with her breasts.

"I'm gonna screw those precious tits." He murmured as he squeezed her melons tightly and glanced to Paradox who simply nodded in silent reply. Conquest slid his hand down to his trousers after he stood up, and with a quick tug he unzipped his jeans and began to pull them down until they puddled around his boots. His tight dark grey briefs were next, ripped down his lean muscular legs that bristled with wisps of soft blonde hair. He moved awkwardly, straddling Wonder Woman between his heavy work boots and then knelt down until his weight fell flush across her belly.

Paradox had snapped himself out of his own wandering sadistic musings and began to pick through the various toys littered across the floor in front of him. His gloved hand snapped up the bright red ball gag and he held it aloft for a brief inspection as he chimed out. "This will do."

Conquest had his hands around Diana's luscious full breasts again, though now he was prying them apart, opening the valley of her cleavage. His knees shuffled forward, until the searing heat of the stout and hard shaft of his manhood fell between her parted breasts. "Mmmm...consider this, just partial pay back for biting me." He snarled as his grasping hands pulled her breasts in tight around the fiery warmth of his rod and he began to rock his hips, thrusting his cock in between the sandwiching orbs of Wonder Woman's breasts.

Paradox hovered nearby, the red ball gag in hand, at the ready. He watched Diana's lips, waiting for them to open wide enough for him to plunge the silencing hard rubber ball down into her mouth. "Open wide."

The vibe was already pushing her towards a second climax. She struggled as hard as she could, this time reaching down with her bound hands and desperately trying to hook a finger into the strap that held the little butterfly vibrator in place. The movement strained her shoulders, pulled them back, made her push her breasts out even further. It was a futile gesture. She was bound too tightly, unable to wriggle free.

She couldn't see Conquest but when his heavy weight once again came down on her soft belly she grunted. His hands began to fondle and maul her breasts, toying with the clips keeping her hard nipples in agony, running his hands over her soft, perfectly sculpted, perfectly natural curves.

"Get your filthy ha....ghk!" She barked at him but Paradox was too fast, shoving the gag into her mouth before she could finish and buckling it in place behind her head.

It filled her mouth and she ran her tongue over the smooth rubber, exploring it. The straps pulled the edges of her mouth wide and it rested behind her teeth so she couldn't dislodge it. She craned and struggled. She opened as wide as she could and tried to push it out and down over her chin, but it was buckled too tightly. All she managed was a pathetic gagging sound.

Blind, dumb, but not deaf, Conquest's taunts rang in her ears. To be unable to retaliate, even to retort, was unbearable to her warriors pride. Fury surged through her and she began to buck and struggle. He simply ignored her and slapped his thick cock down in the valley between her luscious tits. She didn't truly know what was happening, but she could guess. Gods, he's enormous.

His hands cupped her sweaty breasts and pushed them into a crevasse over his cock. Diana was well endowed and their pillowy softness engulfed the turgid hardness of his length easily. The sensation of him moving over her wasn't that stimulating, but the the rocking motion throwing the dangling nipple weights around was maddening. The pain and stimulation in her nipples warred with the humiliation of being used like a sextoy by her enemy. And between her legs the vibrator churned.

"Ggguuuu! Gggguuu! Plssss! Plsss! Nnnnn! Plsss!" She screamed into the gag as she came again, convulsing and then falling limp, panting through the gag.

His fingers tightened, squeezing into the tender flesh of the once mighty Wonder Woman's all to perfect breasts. His throbbing vein streaked member surged between the creamy softness of the heroines breasts compressed around his erection. Guttural grunts and groans of satisfaction rolled out of his parted lips as he stared directly down at the blindfolded face of Diana and the saliva slick red ball gag that jutted out of her mouth now.

Paradox swung his legs out from beneath himself after having strapped the brilliant red ball gag into place. Those thin black leather lines crisscrossed around Diana's face, a pair going upwards and just by the outer edges of her blindfolded eyes, and another line wrapping around behind her head. Once they were connected and buckled at the base of the back of her head, there was no way that her own efforts would be able to dislodge the gag from her mouth.

Still, she was making far to much noise for Paradox's liking and he reached over and gathered up a roll of bright yellow duct tape from the collection of items on the ground around him. For a lingering moment he watched Conquest as he jammed his rod with growing urgency between their captives smothering breasts. The velvet smooth dome of his cock erupting out from between those concealing orbs as it jabbed at the under side of her chin.

"Let me tape her up before you spray your load all over her face." Paradox spoke with a slightly annoyed tone as the tape screeched as he pulled the outer layer free from the roll. "It won't stick nearly as well, and we need her quiet as a mouse." He turned away from his look towards his companion and reached down to Diana's head, lifting it slightly from the floor as he began to wrap the thick yellow tape around her gagged mouth. For the moment the veracity of Conquest's plundering cock slowed, the villains lungs filling with a deep breath of air as he calmed his building arousal.

Line after coiling line of tape was wrought in a weaving circle that ceased only when the sounds of their prisoners protests were silenced in full. With the task completed, Paradox looked back to Conquest and muttered as he stood up. "Go to town."

Hands tightened again like vices into the full breasts of Wonder Woman as Conquest immediately renewed his passionate overpowering violations. His grunts deepened, hammering motions of his hips slapping the fully aroused length of his impressive cock in and out from between her tightly cuddling breasts at an ever quickening pace. "Your gonna be our bitch, our Wonder Bitch." He hissed in anger as the first signs of his pending climax could be felt slick in the depths of her clenched cleavage.

Paradox was far more interested in getting the cage ready to bother watching as Conquest ravaged Wonder Woman's succulent orbs. He began to unlatch the pins and bolts that locked the solid steel walls in place, carefully lowering them down one by one as the box folded open to reveal the cage hidden inside. It was a trio of stout steel rods that were spaced fairly far apart. They were shaped like staples that anchored into the edges of the cages side and rose up before turning to cut across the floor and back down to anchor into the other side of the cages floor again. Eyelets were crafted into the length of them, each filled with a bundle of thin rope that would be used to tie the cages captive into place, suspending them between the thick bars, unable to wiggle one way or once they ropes had them harnessed in place.

As Paradox checked over the security of the knots, and inspected the cage that would transport their captive to her next destination he couldn't help but cast a glance back over his shoulder as Conquest expelled a heavy series of groans as he climaxed. His sticky hot seed gushed forth, coating the neck, splattering under the chin, and streaking across Wonder Woman's face. His chest heaved, labored grunts puffing out of his mouth as he rolled his cock between her now cum smeared chest and eventually let out a deep exhale as the exhilaration of his orgasm whittled away.

He stared down towards Diana's cum painted face as he took wind back into his lungs. "As good as that felt, as humiliating as that might of been for you, we got a long way to go until we're even." With a snap the back of his hand cracked down and smashed against the side of Wonder Woman's face. He looked back then to Paradox and spoke with a satisfied edge. "Alright, let's get her out of her."

Last edited:
With the wave of pleasure ebbing after her latest orgasm the warring feelings of shame and humiliation began to take the forefront in her mind. Conquest's jerky motions still jiggled her soft breasts, the weights still tugged at her nipples, but the physical sensations gave way to psychic torment. Never before had she felt so degraded. She wasn't even being treated like an opponent any more. No, he was treating her like nothing more than a sex toy. Using her tits to jack himself off.

With the tape in place she couldn't even scream, or rather her muffled protestations made no sound at all. All she could do was weakly roll beneath him. She lacked the strength to buck him off. Instead she tried to squirm away, twisting to escape the weight bearing down on her chest. When he called her BITCH she did have a strong reaction, surging upwards angrily each time he called her a vile name.

As inexperienced as she was with men she had no idea what it meant when his thrusts grew more insistent, when his grip on her breasts tightened and began to hurt her. And then the first gush of hot, slimy fluid jetted over her collarbone and up her slender throat. A spurt hit the underside of her chin to arc down her neck. He coated her chest and tits with two more pumps and the last, gooey rope of cum splattered wetly on her face. She could feel it on her cheek between the tape and the blindfold and it sickened her. It was a disgusting sensation, humiliating in the extreme. Her pussy clenched. The most maddening part was being unable to wipe it away, the viscous cum sliding over her pale skin.

Without her eyes she couldn't see or anticipate Conquest's savage blow. It snapped her head around and nearly flipped her onto her side. Without the benefit off her super toughness it made her ears ring and stars burst in front of her eyes. A snort of pain blew through her nostrils. But now the sensations rising in her had tipped. She could no longer focus on pain or humiliation. Once again her all consuming concern became fighting the orgasm rising in her belly.

She almost didn't notice as she was lifted, flipped over, and slid under the brackets on the iron cage. In her strict hogtie, arms behind her, legs bent back and tied to her wrists, she couldn't move a muscle as they suspended her from the iron beams. Her breasts hung heavily beneath her, the weights swinging each time an involuntary little jerk was forced out of her by the vibrator. The quickly cooling cum began dripping down the upper slopes of her breasts.

With her arms and legs suspending her from the eye bolts her head hung down towards the floor. Rough hands, Paradox or Conquest, she couldn't tell, grabbed her by the back of the gag harness forced her head back, and back and back. They clipped it to one of the rods. It forced her chin up and her back to arch, pushing her hips forward and her mons pubis down into the vibrator even harder. By now she had soaked through her panties and the star spangled satin bottoms of her uniform. Her top was bunched around her waist uselessly. She hung suspended from the ropes from the brackets in the iron crate.

The villainous duo worked quietly in tandem to secure their quarry in place within the narrow confines of the portable prison. Ropes were lashed around her body from both sides of the cage, pulling her tightly in both directions, making any efforts to squirm or rattle the cage nearly impossible. By the time they were done locking her in place, floating in the middle of the cage, suspended on all sides, Wonder Woman could barely move a muscle.

Conquest smiled as he watched the sinuous strands of his ejaculate dangling from the bound captives face and chest, dripping in long lines to the floor below. He turned then to gather up the first wall and lift it back into place, setting the pins and rods back in as the fallen walls of the box were brought back up to conceal the cage and it's prisoner. Before he could finish though, with one last wall to bring up at the front of the cage Paradox spoke up.

"Ah, not so fast." He held a bulbous black plug with a chrome tip up in between his steepled fingertips. "Might as well take her blind fold down, I want her to see this." Paradox's wheezy voice breathed out as he took a single knee before the open face of the cage and held the plug that she had shown so much fear towards out for Diana to see as Conquest removed her blind fold.

He said not a word as he let the object hover in his grasp before her arched back head. Then when he was certain she had seen it, he rose to his feet and moved out of view towards the side of the cage. The top, being the last part of the box to be set in place was still open and Paradox hovered over the gaps in the bars from which Wonder Woman was tethered. His hand reached down, clenching the firm natural curves of her bared ass where her blue satin bottoms were still askew. His gloved fingers wedged those full pale cheeks apart as his other hand came down and began to twist and turn, screwing the massive bulb back into place until it filled her ass once again. With a snap of fabric against her skin her pleasure stained star speckled bottoms were pulled back into their proper place, adding just a hint of more pressure to the stem of the plug.

"I told you, I was here to break you. You'll learn to cooperate. We'll reward you, but until you learn your place you'll suffer." His voice croaked out as the end of his thumb pressed down over the fabric of her bottoms that hid the button on the back of the plug and the fiendish device hummed to life once more, joining the still endlessly churning sensation of the vibrating butterfly strapped so tightly across her hungering clit.

The front wall was sealed shut, the pair of villains fading from view as she was boxed in on all four sides. Finally, the roof of the mobile cage was settled down into place with a resounding thud that caused the entire structure to quake briefly as darkness fell in all around Wonder Woman. As the last of the latches were secured, she could feel the cage turning, the wheels squeaking as they carried her away.

"I talked to the boss, he wants her taken to the facility." The muffled sound of Conquest's voice stated as he tugged the cage along behind himself. "He wasn't pleased when he heard she bit me."

"Mmmm...." Paradox mused with a long satisfied hiss of glee.

Wonder Woman tugged futilely against her bonds as she hung suspended in mid air. She was trussed so tight that she couldn't move a muscle. The ropes suspending her were taut, she couldn't swing or gain any momentum. With the strap pulling her head back she couldn't turn or relax it. With her body bowed like a spring she didn't have one bit of slack that she could use to relax or tense. Without her superior athletic abilities her muscles were already beginning to cramp.

And then her blindfold was pulled off.

The massive plug hoovered in front of her eyes and they shot wide in terror. She tried to shake her head, to rock from side to side, to scream, but instead all she managed was desperate convulsions against her bonds. She tried anything to escape, to get away from the horrifying instrument, but she could do nothing as Paradox paraded around behind her.

Again she clenched and clenched as she felt his probing fingers spreading her, stretching her, working the massive implement into her backside. Again it bruised and pummeled and pushed its way into the tiny, clenched ring of her sphincter. She screamed and screamed into her gag but with the tape in place all that could be heard was a high pitched wheezing sound. First the vibration, then the measured electric shocks. With each one her belly tightened and clenched. It was so massive that she could feel it pushing on her pussy through the membrane of her anus. The vibe on her clit was still driving her mad.

She could feel an orgasm rising, rising in her, and then an agonizing shock tore through her and ruined the rising wave of pleasure. She sobbed helplessly, tears of agony and humiliation dripping down her cheeks.

The steel walls of the cage slammed shut on her. She was alone, unable to move, tortured by the plug in her asshole and pleasured by the vibe on her clit, locked alone in a blank, black hell of pain and stimulation.

The cage rumbled along down the tunnel, even bound as she was, the jolting bumpy ride added further strain to her tortured body that ached from the constant onslaught of pleasure and pain. Right towards the back service door of the Fun House, the hidden caged captive was rolled along by Conquest. Out into the cover of night where the open back doors of a bleak nondescript white cargo van awaited.

"I'll ride with her." Paradox stated as he clambered awkwardly up into the back of the wide and empty rear of the van. He scooted all the way in until he was sitting with his back against the wall that divided the back of the van from the front seats. Through his visor he watched as Conquest took care of the heavy lifting.

"Alright. Don't forget to bolt the cage down, don't want it sliding around." Conquest spoke before bending his knees and wrapping his lean muscular arms around the corners of the steel crate. With an audible grunt he hugged the prison to his chest, tilting the box as his back arched and his legs straightened. With a swift step and pivot of his hips the heavy steel box containing Wonder Woman clanked down upon the floor of the van.

A hissing wheezy whistle that mockingly hummed a workman like little melody left Paradox's concealed lips as he shuffled forward towards the cage. The wheels were locked, bolts from the floor were secured around the corners of the cage while the maddening whistling continued as Conquest slammed the doors of the van shut and locked them.

Paradox banged his gloved fist on the metal side wall of the cage as Conquest moved around to the front of the van and hopped into the drivers seat. "Are you cumming again, Wonder Woman?" He asked as the last note of the whimsical little ditty he was humming fell away. "Try to keep count for me, I'd like to know just how many orgasms you've had by the time we get to where we are going." The amusement in his voice was insidiously clear. "For scientific purposes, I assure you."

The sound of the engine roaring to life followed as Paradox slipped back to lounge along the wall once more. The noise of the tires cruising along the empty back lanes of the abandoned festival grounds joined the sound of the engine. The brakes squealed, then the sound of a beeping security gate opening could be heard as the van resumed moving and turned out of the park, onto the back streets of the dilapidated Sea Court. The van bumped along the road, as if Conquest was driving over potholes on purpose.

Abruptly the wailing sound of a siren pierced the night, clearly heard coming from behind the van. Paradox shot his head up as he looked through the darkened small windows at the back. "Ohh..someones not on the payroll." He grumbled out as he laid his hands across the back of the cage and looked towards the undercover dark brown sedan that had merged onto the road behind them with it's single blue light swirling and flashing as it's siren howled.

The van skidded to a stop, pulling over on the side of a vacant street as Paradox sunk against the back of the metal crate, concealing himself. "Shhh.." Paradox whispered against the back of the crate. The squeaky sound of the sedan door opening, and then slamming shut could be heard beyond the back of the van. The padding of feet followed, moving along the side of the van towards the front. Then shortly after a voice came from near the drivers side. It was difficult to hear, but it was a familiar voice, one that even in her current state Diana might recall as that of Detective Morale's voice.

"I saw you come out of the park. You know that's closed." He spoke with an authoritative tone towards Conquest. "Let me see your license and registration."

Locked as she was in a pitch black cage, suspended and unable to detect the motion of the box, and trussed in a near backwards bow, Wonder Woman discerned little of her surroundings. Her whole being was focused inwards. It took every scrap of willpower to keep the sensations from overwhelming her.

Her body was in agony. Her joints burned. The ropes cut into her wrists and ankles. The harness forced her head back. Her jaw ached around the massive ballgag. These sensations formed the base of her experience.

But Wonder Woman was no meek maid to be swayed by physical discomfort. She had been in worse situations many times, often at the mercy of some horrendous villain or other, and she always came out on top.

The next layer of her awareness was focused almost exclusively on her poor, sensitive little cunny. The sensation there wasn't constant, like the pain and discomfort of her bondage. The sensation there ebbed and flowed. The vibrator tied so tightly to her clit brought her higher and higher, pleasure climbing through her body, rolling over her in a wave, cresting in orgasm, and then fading again. As she was coming down, when her mind was not overwhelmed, the physical pain gnawed at her and the abject humiliation of being so easily bested and degraded burned like a flame in her breast. And so she seesawed back and forth between pleasure and humiliation.

The last layer was the massive, invasive, bulbous plug stretching out her asshole. It was agony, the vibrations playing off the vibrator on her pussy, its bulk stretching, bruising, claiming her. Since the shocks came at random intervals it was impossible to anticipate, impossible to acclimate.

Sometimes a shock would come just after she had orgasmed, when her mid was focused on her pain. These were excruciating, the jolt of electricity the only thing that she could focus on. Sometimes a shock would come as she was riding the wave, distracting her from he pleasure building in her loins and bringing her back down. These were particularly confusing to Diana's overtaxed senses. She was so emotionally raw that she couldn't tell if she was grateful for a stay from the pleasure or dreading the pain of the shock. Sometimes a shock would hit just as she was about to cum and ruin her budding orgasm. This was utterly humiliating, for she couldn't help that tiny part of her that was disappointed, that craved the pleasure. And sometimes, occasionally, a massive shock would rock through her just as she was cresting the peak of orgasm. These were the most intense. The pain and the pleasure mixed together in mind shattering combination that left her panting and heaving.

With the melange of sensations assaulting her she could hear little that happened outside her tiny prison, nor could she summon the willpower to care if she did.

Conquest kept his mouth shut as he handed over the requested documents for the Detective's perusal. His lips twisted as he watched the plain clothes detective out of the corner of his eyes. With a subtle glance at the side mirrors though he felt a minor sense of relief flow through him as he noticed the dark brown sedan was otherwise empty, meaning the detective was on his own here.

"How about telling me what ya were doing in the festival grounds?" Morales spoke up as he handed the documents back over to Conquest.

Conquest smiled brightly as he took the papers back and tossed them in the empty passenger seat next to him. "Oh, Just picking up one sick little bear cub, gotta get it to the vet in the morning." He bluffed as best as he could while his fingers flexed around the steering wheel.

"Huh, you mind if I take a look, my kids love those little fluffy things. Maybe ya know get a picture for em." The detective responded, though the tone in his voice made it fairly clear that he just flat out wanted to see what was in the back of the van.

"Uh, sure, sure..." Conquest popped the door open and hopped down onto the broken pavement and made the short trek around to the rear of the van while the Detective hovered off to his flank. The villain caught a quick glimpse of the officers piece, holstered at his hip, his hand relaxing nearby the handle.

"She's all boxed up and sedated though." He stated as he worked the key into the lock and swung the doors open to reveal the shadowy interior of the vans cargo hold. The heavy steel box was situated prominently in the middle of it all and Conquest leaned forward to start unlocking the front of the cages face plate.

Detective Morale's remained just back behind him, his hand had now settled over the grip of his revolver while every hair stood on edge. He had a nose for foul play, and he figured if he couldn't get into the park while the lawyers stalled them for warrants, he could at least stake it out. His hunch, it seemed had paid off, there was certainly something not quite right about all of this. The moment the front of that cage opened up, his eyes shot wide in absolute shock as he stared directly into the eyes of the helpless and bound captive within.

The revolver flashed out from the holster as both hands settled around the handle of the weapon as he barked at Conquest. "Step back from the van, get on your knees, and put your hands behind your head. NOW!"

With an all to casual grace, Conquest did as he was told. Morales kept the gun firmly focused on him along with his full attentions, which was perhaps the reason why he never noticed Paradox rise up from behind the cage. His hand flicked forward and a nearly soundless dart gun sent one sedative laced needle right into the side of Detective Morale's neck.

There was but a brief pause as the stunned expression of Morales swung around to face his assailant, and then he crumpled to the ground like a freshly dropped sack of potatoes. Conquest deftly tumbled forward, his hand snapping out and catching the revolver moments before it hit the ground as it fell from the officers grasp.

"Toss him in the back." Paradox puffed out as he reached into the open cage with a syringe in hand. "Call clean up, they'll have to get rid of his car." He was staring directly towards their captive as the needle sunk into her shoulder. "Good night, Princess." He whispered with a cough as the powerful sedative coursed into her her blood stream.

-------------------------------​

Some unknown amount of time later, Diana would finally find the foggy sensation of the anesthesia lifting away from her body. Her gaze would soon clear, gaining focus enough to define the shape of a padded cell room surrounding her on all sides. There was a single door, covered in the cushioned padding that sported a thick panel of wire laced glass as a view port into the room. On a wall directly before Wonder Woman was a monitor, displaying her in her current predicament from a camera situated in the corner of the room above.

She was still wearing her bright sleek red boots, though they were stringently bound together around the ankles by loop after loop of rope. Further up, her knees were tucked together and once more lashed tightly against each other with line after line of binding rope. Her arms were drawn backwards behind her, pulled painfully upwards to their limits and secured with the use of her golden lasso around her elbows and wrists. One heavy steel clasp was locked around a little loop of her magical lasso that led from her wrists, the clasp connected to a rope that rose upwards to the very top of the ceiling where it wound into a pulley that kept her bound arms yanked upwards.

As the heroine regained her senses, she could tell that her powers were still far gone and drained. But she had been cleaned up. Her hair smelled like fresh lilac, her sun washed skin sparkled as if she had been freshly bathed. Still though, she could see her costume had been exchanged, or altered as the sensation of an open crotch where both her sex and rear were exposed to the cool air in the room. Of course, that cool air stood out just as much on her bared nipples that jutted out from the holes elegantly cut into the top of her red bustier.

Diana dimly became aware of motion, and then of muffled voices from outside the steel confines of her tiny prison. She screamed into her gag, not entirely voluntarily, desperately trying to be heard. She would need an opening to escape. But before she could contemplate her next move a sudden rush of embarrassment washed over her. To be seen in such a situation! Having been beaten and captured, that was embarrassing enough. But to be seen by some by stander, trussed, her luscious tits hanging below her, nipple chains tinkling quietly, her ass spasming around the plug, her face smeared with drool and cum.

It was almost too much to be born. Almost. But even with her massive pride stinging from her defeat she would take any avenue of escape. She would return, and she would have revenge on her captors. She screamed louder.

The voices seemed to be approaching. She felt the telltale shifting of the vehicle as somebody entered or exited the cab. Did she recognize that voice? She prayed that it was someone who could give her the opening to escape. Just once chance was all she needed.

And then the door latch swung open. Horror, embarrassment, and the most acute humiliation that she had ever felt in her life flooded over her as her wide eyes met the surprised gaze of Detective Morales. Friendly, dependable, helpful detective Morales. The thought of being seen by him, by anyone, in such a state was like falling head first off a cliff. And yet renewed hope burned through her. He could get her out of this!

She shrieked with rage as the dart thudded into him, a shriek that rose in muffled pitch behind her gag as another shock tore through her. She glared defiantly at Paradox, wishing with all her strength that she could snap his detestable neck. The hypo thudded into her and she knew no more.

She woke presently, not with the customary razor sharp awareness that usually permeated her being, but with a groggy, hazy, gradual swim upwards through the post narcotic haze. Slowly she became aware of her body, her surroundings. The first sensation that she was aware of was acute discomfort. Suspended in a harsh strappado, with her arms held rigid behind her, she could hardly move a muscle. She wiggled her limbs, testing each one gingerly, only to find her ankles and knees tied. At least her head was no longer restrained as it had been and she was able to crane her neck to look around the small, featureless room.

She saw that her arms were once again tied with the Lasso. It would be futile to struggle there, the magical cord was completely unbreakable. She may be able to loosen the knots with enough effort, but not when she was forced onto the tips of her toes. The position made her bend forward slightly, her arms wrenched up behind her, just enough slack that most of her weight was on her toes but not enough to lower her arms. It was an extremely awkward position, one that made it almost impossible to get her balance to tug at her bonds.

Her feet looked like they were tied with regular rope and she flexed her smooth, athletic thighs. Useless. If she were still in possession of her divine strength it would be a simple matter to snap those mundane cords. Her face suffused with a deep blush as she remembered the reason that she had lost her powers. How many times had she cum? And how long had she been unconscious? She couldn't even estimate, she had cum so many times that it could have been hours and hours. It was then that she realized, with a sense of relief so deep and sudden that she nearly forgot the rest of her predicament, that the massive buttplug was not stretching her backside.

She sagged in relief. The clips on her nipples were gone as well, and the vibe, but the most intrusive, the most agonizing implement had been the plug. Her asshole was still tender, her little rosebud aching as she clenched experimentally. Perhaps more subtly she no longer felt the effects of the supercharged aphrodisiac. She had underestimated the effect that it had on her. She could think, plan, marshal her thoughts without the supercharged demands of her flesh intruding.

Flesh that seemed to be on full display. She took stock of the obscene alterations to her uniform in the monitor pointed towards her. She knew what her captors were telling her. You are being recorded. Well, what of it? Soon her powers would return. Soon they would make a mistake. Soon she would win her freedom. And then she would have revenge.

From the comfortable confines of the Facilities control and observation room, Evan Reynolt kept watch over his most prized and newest acquisition. Most of the women that were brought into this out of the way hidden underground complex never mattered much to him. Occasionally something lusciously eye catching would end up in shackles and chains here, but his personal visits to these training ground were a rarity. The capture of Wonder Woman was a different matter altogether, and one that he felt rather personally invested in where it concerned her handling.

His hazel eyes watched intensely as his trophy wandered back into the realm of consciousness. He could see the flicker of defiance in her beautiful features, the glow of resilience surfacing once more in her deep blue eyes as the effects of the ether began to fall away from their depths. She alone, excited him, he could feel his heart thumping within the core of his chest. The blood surging through it, pumped downward towards his loins, feeding the hungry beast that was his aroused manhood.

Evan leaned over to speak into a microphone that relayed his words to a small crew of men that lingered with Paradox within the hallway of the slavers complex. Most were engaged in a game of cards, though the devious doctor was keeping a close eye on their prisoner just as Evan was. "Alright, it seems our guest is coming back to her senses, go in and make her ready for me as we discussed." Evan's voice chirped crystal clear over a small speaker to the gathered men who immediately abandoned their game.

"Show..." Paradox hacked out a cough that intruded upon his statement. "Show time, men." He turned and made his way down the hall, passing several padded cells where other stock was being kept while they were made ready for sale. His steps slowed as he neared the reinforced steel door to Diana's padded room of imprisonment and glanced behind himself to the men following in tow. They were all dressed in loose black garments, masks of dark cloth that would conceal their identities were being tugged downward into place. Paradox paused and looked to the dark brown duffel bag that was filled with a variety of gear destined for Wonder Woman.

After tapping in the security code, the door swung open with a mechanical hiss as the stout locks released. Paradox was the first to enter, but he shuffled himself over to the side of the door and cradled the bag in his hands as his lens hidden eyes locked on Diana's gazing orbs. There was no mocking greeting offered, nor any crass laughter as he gave a subtle tilt of his head towards her. The four strong armed men flowed into the room from beyond the doorway at the signal and immediately headed directly towards Wonder Woman. They carried with them implements of bondage, shackles, chains, and a firm long beam of wood that rattled upon the floor where they dropped them at her feet.

Paradox watched briefly as they went to work, rough hands grabbing at her bound body, starting with her bundled up legs. The four men worked in concert, fondling her flesh whenever they could, which was often as they went about loosening the strands of rope secured about her long legs. They removed them altogether and snapped the sturdy leather bands around the heroines boot clad ankles. Hands rubbed against her smooth bared skin, mauled the flowing curves of her tortured ass while others tore her legs wide open. The chains were fed into the tightly snug bands of leather that wrapped about her bright red iconic boots while hands plied at the eagle cresting across the twin peaks of her succulent breasts. Then the chains were sunk into eyelets in the floor, pulled taut, and snapped into place, leaving Diana with her legs forcefully spread wide apart. Abruptly a thumb jammed into the bruised ring of muscles that had been ravaged by the plug and twisted about inside her anal cavity before drawing back out and only parting after a solid smacking spank across the cheeks of her rear.

Paradox had quickly lost interest as he turned his attentions to the contents of the duffel bag and sorted through it, drawing out a black latex mask with only an oval shaped opening at the location where one's mouth would find itself and another in the back for her hair to be fished through. He padded across the room, fiddling with the mask, while the men finished binding and securing her long athletic sculpted legs into place. "It would seem you lied to us, to me." His wheeze tinged voice hissed out as he came to stand before Diana and drew the mask up while the intrusive index finger of one of the others stroked across the bared folds of her sex.

"We examined you, just so you know, a certain part o the female anatomy is intact. Which means, your pussy has most likely never experienced a mans cock in it's depths." His tone was sinister as the mask was drawn downward across her face, despite whatever motions she might make in an effort to keep it from enveloping her features. "A thrilling revelation, to your new master, for sure." It fit, like a glove, when it was finally tugged into place, with a pair of small pin hole openings for her nostrils to breath as well. The hands of one of the men began to pull and thread her silken dark strands of hair through the back of the mask, yanking her head back like her hair was a leash, until it fell in a neat bundle between her bared shoulders.

"I'm sure you must be wondering when the last time you came was. I'm sure your wondering when your powers will return. You won't be feeling their grace anytime soon, or ever again. You should of heard the things you moaned out while we made you cum, again and again, in your drug induced slumber." Paradox informed her as he stood before her and pinched one of her bared nipples between the tips of his glove clad fingers while the men started to loosen the strands of twine that kept the harsh strappado fit around her backwards extended arms.

The men removed the long single sleeve glove from her arms, tossing it aside as they grabbed at her now freed limbs and over powered the weakened heroine with ease. The beam of wood was brought up, settled against the back of her slender neck and held in place by one while the two of the others pulled her arms up and out to the side and forced her once mighty arms to settle along the path of the wooden beam. The last of the four was left to use the discarded rope, and he wound it through holes drilled through the thick wooden rod, tying it off around her bared wrists, her elbows, and shoulders, digging the scratching fibers of the rope into her soft flesh as her arms were rigidly held in place against the awkward and heavy wooden beam that forced her latex masked head forward.

"She's ready." Paradox stated as the golden lasso that hung from the ceiling was woven back around her shoulders and torso until it was snug and tight enough to keep her from falling over in the event that she lost her balance. The sound of their steps could be heard leaving the chamber, but before it shut Paradox looked back and spoke a warning. "If you displease him, I'll be back, and what happened to you earlier will seem like a light handed affair if I get the chance to sink my teeth into you again." Then the door swung shut once more and Diana was left alone, with no company beyond the unattended duffel bag and it's mysterious contents, for the moment.

Last edited:
Diana's head snapped up as the Paradox entered and a surge of rage flowed through her. Without the myriad sexual distractions overwhelming her senses she found that fury was her primary emotion, displacing embarrassment and even fear.

"You miserable little rat!" She bellowed, surging forwards towards him.

Were she in full possession of her powers it would be a trivial matter to hoist her toned, athletic frame sideways and lash out at him with a devastating kick. Even if she weren't able to snap her bonds she could land a sternum shattering blow with both feet together. As it was all she managed was a jerk in his direction that threw her off balance and left her full weight hanging from her aching shoulders.

"Ah!" She gasped in pain, quickly scrambling to get her feet back under her and take the pressure off her arms.

The position forced her to bend forwards, like she was bowing to the smirking little insect, and that made her more angry than anything else. While Paradox seemed nonplussed by her aborted maneuver, at least his sinister mask was, there was a round of derisive laughter from the cadre of masked goons who trooped into the room behind him. Wonder Woman's face blushed at being seen and she squeezed her thighs together, twisting away from them to try and preserve at least some modesty.

"You bastards, if you lay a hand on me I'll break every...Ungh!" She jerked forwards again, the pressure on her arms cutting off her air as one of the henchmen idly kicked her legs out from under her, once again leaving her dangling from her arms. Her shoulders screamed in pain but she gritted her teeth. The worst wasn't the pain, it was the hooting laughs as she struggled to right herself again. Before she could struggle up her ankles were kicked again, dropping her, and before she knew it the men pounced.

Two grabbed her legs while a third held her up. The way that they tugged her put agonizing pressure on her craned shoulders but the man holding her from behind was finally close enough. Her teeth flashed as she went for the throat. They had evidently been told what to expect, because the fourth man was there in her blind spot. Waiting. A massive bicep curled around her throat in a headlock, as quick as a striking snake, his other hand pressed her head forward. She had zero motion with her head, and while she twisted and struggled and kicked she wasn't able to bite or do any serious damage. She couldn't breathe. Her face began to purple. Deep in the folds of her pussy moisture began to collect.

When they let her loose her ankles had been cuffed and tied spreadeagle to eyebolts on the floor. She gasped, getting her breath back. The position was even more vulnerable and humiliating than before. Lower now because of how widely her legs were spread, she was forced to bend almost double at the waist, with her arms still pulling up and away from her. It made her breasts dangle and none of the men missed an opportunity to tweak an exposed nipple or maul her tender breasts through her star striped top. A smack landed on her backside and it jiggled, not with the cellulite and bulk of a fat ass, but with the round, toned smoothness of a warrior athlete.

If she had her powers she could easily defeat all four mere mortals. The fact that they were able to manhandle her so easily was mortifying.

A thrill of fear ran through her when she saw the featureless black mask, but they abated when she saw that it had an air hole. She thought they had planned to asphyxiate her. Her pussy twinged. She tossed her head and struggled as hard as she could as they pulled it onto her head, pulling her hair out through a hole in the back. She saw only blackness and knew that she looked like a blank doll, a smooth featureless face only an O shaped hole where her ruby lips showed through. The sightlessness scared her, but in a tiny, buried, irrational part of her brain her pride was hurt as well. Pride was Diana's defining feature. Not the haughty, boastful, undeserved pride of the self obsessed. The pride of confidence, competence, and valor. She knew that she was a beautiful woman and took pride in her beauty. She chided her self for the irrational thought. Did she want to be beautiful for her captors? Of course not! But it was a minor blow to her pride to be presented as faceless.

Blinded, bound, with Paradox's taunts ringing in her ears, she could do little to fight back as her arms were loosed and then lashed to the beam that she had seen them carry in. Rough hands fondled her breasts, ran over the curve of her ass, swiped through the hot folds of her pussy. When they were done she had very little motion. She couldn't move her arms or head, and with her legs pulled so wide and tied down she could do little more than twist from side to side. She couldn't bend either, not with the beam tethered to the ceiling where her wrists had been suspended.

All she could do was hang there. And wait.

Back
Top Bottom