Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empire - City of Wonder (Black_Out and The Supple Nail)

Evan observed the whole act unfolding upon the monitor before him with astute precision. She reminded him of a wild mare, full of unbridled fury, raw emotion, and a spirit that would not be tamed with ease. But there were signs of weakness, cracks in her armor, and with the secret to keeping her powerless at their disposal, those chinks in her defenses would be exploited until she submitted. Once she was alone, Evan rose up from his chair and made the long walk towards the cell where Diana waited, bound, blind, and helpless.

The door hissed and groaned as it swung open for Evan and for a long moment he stood at the entry to the padded cell and silently observed the captive within. Quietly he stepped towards her, his footsteps feather soft upon the harsh cold concrete floor as he watched her every move and paid little attention to anything she might say. The sound of the door slamming shut and sealing itself closed resonated through the small circular room as Evan delicately walked around the bound heroine as if admiring an exquisite statue that was on display in a famous museum.

Evan came to stand behind Wonder Woman as his circling observations concluded and he settled his eyes upon the firm shape of her star spangled ass. His smooth fingers brushed over the silken robe that loosely fell around his own impressive, yet unimposing physique. Short and shallow breaths fell from his faintly parted lips as he slowly untied the elegant cord at his waist and let the robe fall open to reveal his erection. Carefully he approached, well aware of her propensity for violence even in such dire straits as she was now. He stopped only a few feet behind her, content to let her feel his aura briefly before closing the gap between them with one gently taken step.

His right hand snapped under her outstretched arm and the beam it was bound to and then reached upward and smothered her face. He was extremely careful to cup his hand in such a manner that wouldn't allow her the pleasure of biting him as his fingers pinched at her nostrils while his palm hovered over her lips. His other hand fell across her left forearm and took hold, keeping her from twisting about as his bared chest of carefully sculpted muscle pressed against her tanned back.

His glorious length settled into the wide open crevice between her spread apart shapely rear as Evan leaned his head just a bit forward, but kept his face far enough back so she couldn't snap her head back against him. "Not another word. When I remove my hand, you won't speak unless I tell you too." His hand continued it's smothering over her lips as his body rubbed against hers while his head swayed towards the other side. "You see, Wonder Woman, I can make things very pleasant for you here, all you have to do, is obey."

His hand slid away from her mouth as his fingers slipped along the shape of her throat. "Or, you can make this all very unpleasant by being disobedient, which I'm sure your inclined to do." His grasp around her slender and tender neck tightened, almost playfully toying with the idea of cutting off her breath. "Just know, that if you choose that route, you won't be the only one who is made to suffer for your defiance." Evan's hand traced away from her forearm and dropped down to rest on the side of her curvaceous hip.

"You see, Wonder Woman, your not alone here in your captivity. This is called, the Facility. We have dozens of girls whose fate rests in your hands." His snake laced words dripped into her latex covered ear as he shifted his stance and brought the heat of his cock to rest between her widely spread and secured legs. "Test me, for even a moment, and I'll make you watch what Paradox will do to them." The velvety smooth dome of his hungering manhood traced faintly across the smooth curves of her pussy's lips. "Then, when he is done, I'll make you watch as they're auctioned off to the highest bidder."

"Now, push your hips down and take my cock into your tight little pussy Wonder Woman, or don't and I'll fuck you anyways while I make you watch Paradox play." Finally, his hand relented and he murmured. "You can speak, but be careful with what you choose to say to your master."

Last edited:
As she hung from the heavy beam she was struck by the bizarre unreality of the situation. Fighting was second nature to her. Facing defeat held little fear. But to be so completely helpless, her weakness exposed, it didn't feel like it was really happening. Perhaps it hadn't hit her yet, or perhaps this was her first time alone since her ordeal began. Well, alone and conscious at any rate. For the first time she could really think about her predicament. This isn't happening. This is only temporary. I'll get through this. She shifted uncomfortably, testing the strength of the bonds holding her legs.

It was an uncomfortable position. The heavy beam was awkward to hold with her legs spread. It hung low enough that if she stood upright its full weight rested on her shoulders, and if she relaxed and hung from it she slumped into an ungainly half squat. The weight would be nothing to her if she had her divine strength and its absence only added to the dissociative strangeness of the situation. It was as if she hadn't really accepted what was happening.

Presently the door opened and her head pricked up, head cocked as she tracked the sound of someone padding around her. Paradox? No, the gait was heavier.

"Who's there?" She called to the room.

"I'm warning you, if I am not released this instant there will be hell to pay. I will tear this place down stone by stone atop your head, and I will laugh as you are..." Her words were cut off as the figure behind her surged forward, clamping a hand over her mouth. She shook her head from side to side wildly but was unable to throw him off. Her powerlessness was maddening. She couldn't breathe, his grip covering both her nose and mouth. Her struggles became more and more frantic until suddenly he released her.

He stayed there, his front pressed to her back, and she shuddered. She could feel his undeniable maleness, the firm flesh of his muscles against her back, and the turgid heat of his cock nestled between the pillowy softness of her ass cheeks. His hand circled her throat in casual possessiveness. He was taller than her, unusual for the statuesque amazon, and she could sense his breath in her ear. A tiny squeeze on her throat sent a spasm through her pussy. She hated the sensation, hated the little thrill that ran through her as he ground his manhood against her lower back.

"Coward." She hissed back at him when he threatened his other hostages. Was it true? Did he have other captives to hold over her head? She didn't doubt it. This was too well organized to be a one-off operation. And yet what could she do? If she gave in, whatever fate awaited them would befall them anyway. And if she resisted she could win her way free, come back and rescue them.

"Only a weakling would threaten...Eeep!" She peeped in surprise as he grabbed her hips and pulled back. She braced herself for what she was sure was inevitable, but instead she felt the thick shaft of his cock slap upwards against her pussy. Its length pressed up against her swollen lips and she knew that if she could look down she would see it jutting out in front of her. He rubbed against her, the veiny surface dragging against the lower part of her labia but not at the correct angle to stimulate her stiff little clit. She could feel her breathing start to deepen but she twisted away from him, rising to her tiptoes and swiveling her hips forwards in a vain attempt to deny him entrance to her most sacred place.

"Get...your hands...off of me..." She said in a breath altogether too throaty, too laden with desire.

Evan felt an immeasurable thrill rolling through his body, the pace of his heart quickening as the shaft of his manhood stroked across the folds of Wonder Woman's vagina. He sensed the shifting of her hips as she tried desperately to move and pull her virgin sex away from his hungry throbbing cock. He let out a deep growling grunt as her shifting movements elicited a pleasurable sensation that caused tiny fibers of hair to stand on end. She couldn't move much, bound as she was, but she moved enough and the angle changed as his vein streaked rod slid out from between her spread wide legs and flicked upward.

His lips curled faintly into the shape of a meager smile of devious intentions as Diana had unwittingly shifted in such a manner that the sloped head of his cock had now settled in such a way that it was aimed towards the still tender and sore depths of her sphincter. He struck immediately, stabbing his cock with one powerful upward motion into that tight little star shaped hole. His fingers sank in and his palms smothered her hips, pulling them back to meet the jamming thrust of his length as it buried into her backside. Now, securely rooted with her ass pillowed against his crotch, Evan's arms slipped around her slender waistline until his elbows cinched at the upper edges of her curvy hips and his hands fell downward to stroke between her legs, teasing vigorously at the folds of her sex.

"Sentry..." His breathy voice called out into the room. "...inform Paradox to go ahead with the plan, and bring up the room he enters upon the monitor. Make sure the connection is a two way affair." Evans hip shifted while he adjusted his stance and kept Wonder Woman on the tips of her red boots while his cock remained entombed in the deepest reaches of her tortured anus. "Not only are you going to watch as he tortures them, they will watch as I fuck you into oblivion." His deeply aroused voice murmured out into her ear while an index finger curved and rubbed with a slow methodical rhythm over the swollen folds of her sex.

A subservient sounding male voice with an electronic undertone filled the room as Evan lifted one hand up and placed it over the black latex covering Diana's eyes. "He was already in a room sir, awaiting the go ahead, the image is coming up now on the monitor." The tips of Evans fingers scratched at the fringes of a patch of latex that was affixed by velcro around Wonder Woman's eyes and with one peeling yank it was torn free, granting Diana a view of the monitor before her. Evan's hand clenched around her jaw and forced her to stare towards the screen while his cock remained firmly ensconced, unmoving in the depths of her anus.

"This is happening, because of you." He groaned out in a deep lustful voice while his hand kept her head from twisting away from the vulgar violations taking place on the flat panel overhead. "Because of your failure and your weakness." Paradox and the crew of goons were already busy taking liberal advantage of a sultry young fully nude woman with strawberry blonde hair and a scattering of freckles painting her flushed face. She could see the vile doctor pointing towards the screen and the young lady's eyes were drawn there as well, showing both shock and horror as she gazed almost seemingly straight into Diana's deep blue eyes. "When you stop lying to yourself, when you cease deceiving yourself, you'll understand that there is no way out of this for you, but there can be, for them." The four thugs meanwhile tethered her in ropes and bands, spreading every limb out to its limits as Paradox sauntered behind her, a whip of black corded leather dragging along the floor as it dangled from one of his hands.

The look on the captive girls face was sheer terror and agony as the soundless monitor displayed the beginnings of a viscous whipping that lashed across her back. Her eyes watered up in crystal clear high definition as she looked towards Wonder Woman with a desperate pleading expression while her body jerked and jolted as the whip wielded by Paradox struck across her back again, and again. When she nearly crumpled under the onslaught, the goons moved in and lifted her back up, taking advantage of her helpless and vulnerable body.

"Only you can make this stop, you just have to beg to be fucked, to be used, and I'll spare the others." Evan groaned into her ear wantonly while his fingers stroked and rubbed across the puffy pink of her sex. "You, alone, are what I want."

Last edited:
The dim light of the cell was hardly dazzling but Wonder Woman blinked, panting in breathy gasps as her ass clenched around Evan's cock. She could feel it inside her. It was a totally different sensation than the massive plug that Paradox had forced on her. The fleshy feel, the warmth, and it wasn't so enormous that the intrusion was agony. It still hurt her, and she winced as inch after inch plowed inside her tight little asshole, but she couldn't tell if it was big enough to hurt or if her sphincter was still sore from being spread so wide. Probably both.

"Get...geh...Nuuuh!" She couldn't help as a little moan escaped her throat as Evan's fingers rubbed over the swollen lips of her pussy. They were engorged, puffy and pink, her clit standing at firm attention through the cutout in her uniform. His fingers stroked and probed, running over her labia, teasing the hood of her clit, but never dipping inside of her. Every time his fingers brushed her clit her ass clenched around his shaft.

"Get your...filthy manhood...out of meeeee." She moaned, involuntarily bucking her hips against his fingers.

And then he seized her with one hand, the other still stroking her, stoking the furnace in her loins. He forced her to stare at the young girl on the monitor. Forced her to watch as she was molested, bound and then beaten by Paradox. Hatred swelled in Diana's breast, warring with the pleasant feeling radiating from her wet pussy. Each passing moment more and more of her juices coated Evan's fingers, dripping down her softly clenching thighs.

On the screen Paradox stopped his whipping and hope rose in Diana. But as soon as the masked man moved away his lackeys pounced. The girl screamed as rough hands held her down. Leering thugs violated her, their fingers mauling her flesh, their teeth nipping at her breasts, any time she caught her bearings a sharp bitch slap sent her reeling again. And then the thugs moved off and Paradox began his lashes. The girl now hung limp, the impact of the whip making her sway in her chains. By the goddess, Diana could not watch any more. Her eyes teared and she squeezed them shut, unable to turn her head away from Evan's vice like grip.

"V-very well. Do what you must, you whore-son." She spat back at Evan. Her hips swiveled invitingly, his cock shifting in her bowels as she lifted and opened, pressing herself back towards him.

"Oh, I'll do what I must, and then some." Evan growled against the black latex that covered Diana's head, his lips parting and mouthing the material where it covered her neck. As the thrilling sensation of her movements back against him began, Evan jammed upwards, his stout cock plunging into new depths as he practically lifted Wonder Woman up onto the tips of her toes with the force of his thrust. "And since we're coming up with pet names, I have one for you, Wonder Slave." His harsh words poured out against the latex clad ear of his faceless captive as his crotch began to repetitively slap against the divine curves of her ass, causing a thunderous echo to resonate in the small chamber.

"Still, you haven't done what I told you too." The length of his index finger slipped into the budding flower that was Diana's virgin pussy. His fingertip ticked at her clitoris, ground across it as he ravaged her sphincter which was emitting a series of squishing suction sounds with every deep thrust and retreat of his manhood from the clenching depths of Diana's ass. "I told you to beg!" Evan's hand drifted down from the jawline of his captive, then curled across her throat possessively and gave a squeeze. "She will suffer, until you learn your place and do as your told." His hand relinquished it's grasp over Diana's throat before falling firmly across the ample shape of her right breast which he gifted with a painfully tight squeeze of his hand. "You have no power here, do you understand, Wonder Slave?"

With one final spearing jab of his cock for good measure Evan withdrew his hardened rod from the spastic clenching of Wonder Woman's oh so tight rear. There was an audible pop as the meaty member lurched free and settled to a rest between the twitching cheeks of her ass. Coated now in the juices of Diana's virgin sex, Evan's index finger followed suit and retreated from it's constant plundering of her swollen pink pussy lips. For a moment that hand caressed, daintily brushing over the fine raven black patch of hair that decorated Diana's sex. The frenzied swelling of his breathing lessened slowly against her bared back as Evan regathered his composure.

As he sank back into a more controlled state, Evan's other hand joined in fondling the ample breasts of Wonder Woman as he licked along the mask covering the side of her face before whispering. "Your so deliciously tight." Gingerly he withdrew then and walked around the strung up and bound raven haired morsel so helplessly displayed in the middle of the chamber. His left hand traced across the contours of her hip with a feather like quality and then drifted away as he walked out before her and made his way towards the duffel bag that Paradox had left at the door.

Still upon the monitor, Paradox and the crew of men were busy with the young woman. A large bucket of water had been filled, and they were viciously dunking her head into it, holding her under the water for an uncomfortably long time. Just when it seemed she might drown they drew her out and made her look towards the camera, which caused it to seem like she was staring through the mess of her soaking wet hair towards Diana.

Evan glanced towards the monitor with a flicker of a smile as he dragged the bag and it's mysterious contents back over towards Wonder Woman. His hand released the bag merely a few feet in front of her and he settled down onto a single knee as he sifted through the bag and drew out a red donut hole gag, a curled up whip, and a blue collar that read in brilliant yellow Wonder Slave.

"This is your last chance to save her. Beg, or I'll stuff your mouth with this gag and I'll have them bring her into this very room and torture her right in front of your fucking face." Evan stated with a detached coldness as he stood up and let the ring gag dangle from his fingers.

Last edited:
"Unf...unf...unf..." Evan's thrusts forced a series of grunts of of Wonder Woman as he fucked her ass. The only thing resembling lube was the droplet or so of slippery girlcum that had clung to his cock when it pressed against her pussy. Each stroke rasped past her tender ring, and each thrust spread her guts as he pushed through them. She could feel the sensation of him moving in her ass like it was fire and she squirmed, both in discomfort and pleasure as his fingers teased her pussy.

Her eyes were glued to the screen, fixated on the look of helpless misery plastered on the young victim being tortured by Paradox. Diana's heart broke, not only because for the first time she was truly coming to understand the helplessness and humiliation of being dominated.

"Stop! They'll kill her!" She cried out as Paradox held the girl down for a particularly long time. She went limp and still he held her under. Diana bucked against her restraints, desperate to do anything to help her.

"Let me go! Stop! Let us go!" She screamed and railed. The girl was revived by rough slaps to her face and came to gasping and retching, heaving water onto the floor while Paradox continued to beat her. When they moved to dunk her again Wonder Woman cried out.

When Evan walked in front of her she couldn't help the short flick of her eyes down towards his cock. He had taken her from behind. Conquest's inappropriate use of her had been blindfolded. In fact, it was her first time even seeing a man's penis. She fought the urge to let out a hysterical laugh at the absurdity of the situation. It was enormous. She couldn't imagine that anything like that would fit inside her if she didn't have the spasming, aching asshole to prove it. Realizing that she was staring, she snapped her hate filled gaze back to Evan's face. It was a face that she burned into her brain. She would have revenge on that face.

But she saw what he was holding...the gag. If he put that on her she wouldn't have the option of begging for the girl's life. It would be tantamount to a death sentence.

"Alright!" She sobbed, swallowing her pride.

It doesn't matter. She told herself. It's just words. Just something that you have to do to save that girl's life. To get them to drop their guard. To win your freedom.

"I'm begging you. I'm BEGGING YOU!" She screamed, her own nervousness and fear tearing the words from her throat.

"Please, just don't hurt her any more. I'm begging. Please." Her fists clenched.

"I want you to p-p-put your...your manhood...your penis into my vagina. I want to...to have sex with you. Please..." She gritted her teeth, forcing the words out.

"Please make love to me. I...I want it. Just don't hurt her. Please..."

The mirth on Evans face was priceless. There was a puff of warmth that crossed his cheeks as he caught Wonder Woman staring towards his cock as it stood upright between the folds of his robe. His head bobbed in a slight nod of approval as his eyes roamed over his captives bound body as she begged to be fucked. He took one step forward and boldly cupped his hand between her legs as he stared down into the eyes that peered out from beneath the black mask she wore. "Good. Good. I knew you would start to come around."

Lifting his sex claiming hand upwards, Evan made an open palm gesture towards the camera fixated in the corner of the room. As Evan kept his hand held up a few of the goons on the monitor took notice and soon Paradox himself was staring towards the screen. The torture ceased immediately and the soaking wet, whip streaked body of the unknown young woman was left crumpled alone in the middle of her cell as her assailants stepped out of view.

With a side glance spared to the monitor, Evan returned his attentions to Diana. "Though it took you long enough. As for fucking you, we'll get to that when I'm good and ready, and when I feel you've earned it." His hand drifted beneath his robes, placing the ring gag into an interior pocket of the smooth silk garment.

"For now let's start with some simple, obedience training." Evan turned his lips into a coy smile as he knelt back down next to the open black canvas bag and sifted his hands through the contents. "This is a fantastic little tool for breaking stubborn whores like you." Evan's hand finished rooting through the contents of the bag and drew out a long slim chrome rod with a cane like curling top where a bulb of polished solid steel was set upon the end.

"Do you know what it is?" Evan rose up again, standing a full head over Diana as he stared down at her with dare me eyes. "It's called an anal hook." Evan's feet carried him slowly around Diana, his left hand lazily lingering at his side, holding the cruel anal hook in his grasp like it was in fact a small cane. "The big bulb, it fits in your ass, kind of like that plug you were fond of." He let the cold steel sphere upon the end of it graze across the toned muscles of her thigh as he circled back behind her.

"The top part, well that will hook into the back of your hood." Evan dryly stated as he came to stand behind Wonder Woman once more. "With a little creative rope work with your lasso, I'll bind your arms to it all." His hands deftly turned the implement about in his grasp and began to sink the chilling cold bud of steel between Diana's spread ass cheeks. "Anytime you move, struggle, well I'm sure your smart enough to figure out what it will do." With a devilish grin, Evan began to press and prod the bulbous end of the hook into Diana's ever tight ass, until it plunged by the muscles that desperately wanted to keep it out. By then it was firmly anchored in place.

"I want to know if you have a name, a secret identity that you use to hide in the world." Evan drew the hook upwards, grasped a handful of Diana's hair and tossed it over her shoulder as he began to latch the top of the rod to the back of her mask. "Think about how you answer me, Wonder Slave."

Last edited:
Diana sagged with relief as the forlorn figure on the monitor slumped over, unmolested. So, if nothing else, Evan would keep his promises. It was something to work with, something that she could use. There would be no cooperating with him otherwise, and her only option would be stubborn resistance. This way she knew that she could influence her captivity, if only by taking the deals that he presented to her.

The uncomfortable hook wasn't as big as the buttplug, or Evan's cock for that matter. And it wasn't vibrating or thrusting in and out of her tender asshole. It still hurt. If only she had some time to heal, for the bruised muscle to close. It wasn't the size or the roughness with which he worked it into her, it was her already tender asshole flinching away from the invader. With the hook tied to the back of her hood she couldn't move her head very much, and every movement through her neck and spine tugged it even deeper into her. Every little motion was a reminder of her predicament.

Wonder Woman new many heroes who lived double lives, who hid their identities from the world. The did it to live the semblance of a normal life, or to protect their loved ones, or to safeguard a fragile psyche. Diana had no such compunctions. In fact her arrival in the World of Men had been a public event. Her ornate trireme had sailed from Themiscyra crewed by her mother's royal guard. She had met the UN ambassador in Empire City Harbor in full regalia. In fact a photograph of them shaking hands, her towering over him, hung in her apartment.

And so it was without compunction that she declared herself to him. She had no secrets to hide.

"I am Diana, daughter of Hypolita, of the Amazons of Themiscyra. I have the fury of my people and the pride of my lineage about my shoulders. Unhand me now, release me from this place, and I will be merciful to you."

Evan remained behind Wonder Woman as she answered his query about any double life she might lead. His hands rested lightly upon the sides of her hips, rolling feather soft across the blue spandex material that covered those curvaceous hips as she spoke. His lips leaned forward to murmur into her ear like some seductive lover. "I'm not looking for your mercy, Diana. If anything you should be seeking mine." His hands strolled further down the sides of her hips, caressing the toned shape of her spread thighs, briefly massaging the soreness away with pressure from the palm of his hand and thumb. Their soothing efforts were short lived.

He tucked his head down and hunched over, slipped under her outstretched beam bound left arm, before bending over to scoop the royal blue slave collar off of the floor. Evan turned around with it in his grasp, standing a half step away from Diana's outstretched body. The faint warmth of his shallow breaths held an alluring minty fresh aroma as he drew the blue leather collar up and wrapped it around her neck. He stepped closer as he adjusted the latch and made sure it was a snug fit. His silk clad chest rubbed delicately across her exposed nipples as he worked the collar around until the bold yellow letters that spelled Wonder Slave were facing forward. His arms swept down along her sides, hands dropping to each claim a shapely firm cheek of her ass as their own.

Deep forest green orbs stared into the defiant sky blues of Diana's as the smooth silken robes covering his form pressed against her flesh. The heat from his towering cock radiated against the red of her costume that covered her belly. She could feel it's shape indenting upon her firm flat abdomen as his possessive hands pulled her in tightly against his lean and wiry muscular body. "Ahhh." The long winded moan slipped out of Evans glistening lips as with a simple lowering twitch of his hips the smooth domed peak of his erection split wide the lips of her vulnerable pink slit.

Evan savored every centimeter gained from that invasion into her swollen, juicy, and tight depths. "I know you want to struggle. To fight all of this." The smell of her sweat, the look in her eyes, the sensation of her breasts squeezing against his own sculpted chest only served to heighten the overwhelming sensation emanating from his manhood as it was inserted into the depths of her vice like virgin sex with a surgeons patient precision. His words took a gasping breathless quality as he stared down into Diana's eyes and murmured inches from her lips while his forehead rested upon hers and his shoulder length dusty brown hair framed his handsome features in shadow.

"But your cursed, by your own body's needs." A slow and steady tempo began to arise as Evan's hips began to faintly gyrate, causing his filling cock to churn inside of Diana's shattered virginity. "There's no escaping that, now that we know about your Amazonian curse. " His words seemed to almost echo into her head, his green eyes called to her like a lush mysterious jungle that invited exploration. As the rhythm of his stout penetration grew and his hands clenched and roamed over the mounds of her ass Evan's words, the thumping of his heart, the very aura of the man coursed through Wonder Woman's supremely exquisite body. "So forget about your vengeance. This is a war your not equipped to win."

"We'll find out, just how your curse works, and you'll never be Wonder Woman, again." Evan's surging hips began to escalate the pace of his pumping dominating rod. "We might even be able to fuck those divine powers right out of you. Permanently." His raspy voice soothingly filled the room as his grasp over her ass lifted her bound body off the floor with ease, leaving the tips of her red boots, bound in the shackles to tap down against the floor as his thrusting penetrations became more demanding. "And at the very least, I'll screw the resistance, right out of your mind."

Last edited:
Diana stared defiantly up at him as he circled her, running his hands possessively over her body, fondling and squeezing as he explored her. She would not avert her eyes like some blushing bride. This was a battle, a war, and she never let her prey out of her sight. As he loomed close she could smell him, his sweat, the musk of his undeniable maleness. She could feel her pussy dripping, traitorous wetness collecting on her folds.

A flush of shame lit her cheeks, thankfully hidden beneath the mask, as he circled her throat with the collar. In a way this latest indignity was the most humiliating. Not just the vile names that he called her, not just his gloating taunts. it was...dehumanizing. Animals were collared.

He was close. She wasn't gagged. Maybe she could bite him, get him by the throat, maybe take one of his ears off. She wanted to see how smug he was with his good looks ruined. She longed to do anything to hurt him, to turn the tables on him, even more than she wanted freedom at that moment. But what of the hostage? Paradox was still watching. He would kill her instantly if she struggled, let alone if she somehow managed to harm her captor.

She couldn't help but look down between them as she felt the flared head of his cock poking around the sensitive lips of her pussy. It slid over her, spreading her, pushing past the puffy outer labia as he worked himself forward. Eventually his cockhead was nestled in her folds and his grip tightened on her ass. She knew what to expect but had no way to steel herself, to prepare herself.

"AaaaaAAAAUH!" She let out a low moan that turned into a passionate scream as he pushed into her. She could feel it. The sensation was indescribable. Each millimeter spread her, tunneling through her flesh inch by inch as he pushed forward and up in one long, slow stroke. But this wasn't the prying, bruising, ruining sensation of a violated ass. Her pussy spread for him, the flared head of his cock sliding against her inner walls. She could feel the sensation through her flesh, tingling in her clit, tugging at her folds. It was like she was made to take him inside her. The overwhelming feeling of fullness, of being opened, made the pleasure that much more intense. He bottomed in her, his rod thrust in to the hilt, his pubic bone crushed up against her clit. He filled her completely, his cock just long enough to thump into the knotted base of her vagina. There was a tiny jolt of pain as he reached her limit and it made her pussy gush.

"Oh, goddess...Oh...." She gasped breathlessly. She wanted to curse him, to rail at him, but the words wouldn't come. She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out.

She didn't think the sensation could become more intense until he started thrusting, pumping into her over and over again as she slowly slid his cock out, then inch by inch pushed it back in. Her vagina clenched and pulsed around him helplessly. Her hips involuntarily swiveled to meet his thrusts. She had her first orgasm on his fifth stroke.

"Uuuuh...uuuuhh....uuuhhh." Her moans were compressed into helpless little grunts as her diaphragm contracted. A gush of fem cum slicked her thighs. She began to shake her head, trying anything to pull away, to swivel off of him, to jerk her hips back. Her pussy was incredibly sensitive and each thrust only magnified the sensations.

Lubricated by the gushing climax of Diana, Evan's cock slipped in and out of her spastic clenching pussy with fluid ease. She was the tightest, most exhilarating screw he could ever recall as he groaned out in unison with her gasping moans of pleasure. "Each, thrust, uh, makes you, weaker, uhhn." His teeth ground together as he hissed out, his words seeming to coil into Diana's frazzled mind as he bounced her body upwards with every sharp violation of his hardened shaft. "Drains, ugh, your power."

His possessive hands clenched the softer curves of her ass, imprinting their claim over them into the tender flesh. He pulled those pillowing mounds apart, stretching them to their limits. Grasping hands squeezed them together, compressing those mounds around the metallic hook anchored in the tight hole of her ass. "This, ughh, uhnn, is mine." His hand's slapped against the firm cheeks of her rear with a sharp impact that left them stained with a red glowing outline of his hand. "Your, mmm, all, ohhh, mine!"

His hips slapped upward against her descending pink slit, the smell of her quick climax from the intrusion of his magnificent cock filled Evan's nostrils with the sweet aroma of her orgasm. He could feel his hairy sack tightening as it swung against the insides of her widely spread out thighs. Her clenching pussy was demanding more as it squeezed down around his shaft. His enormous rod pulsed and throbbed within the milking tunnel of her sex and as he climaxed, his right hand swept away from it's grasp over her ass and delivered a quick slap across the cheek of her masked face.

Her body jolted about as his viscid white hot fluid poured into the depths of her sex. Evan rode his orgasm out with a furious hunger to take one last gut wrenching orgasm out of his captive. The power of his deeply penetrating shaft echoed through every fiber of Diana's body and the filling sting of his ejaculation blasted it's way into her mind, demanding thoughts of submission, seeking to wipe away her defiance. His grunts of pleasure and groans of sexual domination found their crescendo as his body furiously slapped against Wonder Woman's.

Finally as the last of his heated seed had been drawn out of his embedded weapon, Evan's turbulent thrusting's calmed. He gazed deeply into her eyes while his cock flowed slowly in and out of her exquisitely tight pink that fit like a glove around him. "You'll grow to enjoy this, being bound, helpless, without any remorse for the pleasure your body craves." His hands ran across her bound body, smoothly praising her flesh and rewarding it with tender affectionate adulation's. "Bondage thrills you, pain and humiliation excite you, being dominated, is an aphrodisiac to you." Softly murmured words seeped into her mind, hypnotically working to implant suggestions while his spent shaft casually lingered in the confines of her soaking wet puffy pink depths. Gyrating absently as it absorbed the residual remnants of the pleasure it had basked in.

Evan sighed out in a raspy winded breath as he stepped back and his cock unsheathed itself from it's juicy burial within her gushing sex. "Mmm, now, let's get you to the laboratory, and find out what limits your curse has, if any my pet."

Last edited:
She was riding the edge of the wave, mounting pleasure working at her mind like a velvet buzz saw as she desperately fought to keep some semblance of self. She was close. So close. And the unwelcome invasion inched her closer and closer to some dark precipice.

She was helpless, yes. Bound. Humiliated and controlled. But she was still her own. Still the master of her own mind. She could still force herself to feel a spike of seething anger and hatred each time his thick cock pummeled through her, each time she felt it stretch her, each time he bottomed in her and the tiny little shock of pain reverberated through the echoing cacophony of pleasure sending sparks into her brain. But she felt that control slipping. Not the control of her body, the control of her mind.

She didn't want to want it.

But the pleasure was undeniable, and rather than dampening it her humiliating predicament only heightened it. She was so close to cumming. So close to tumbling down that well. She bit her lip to keep from moaning and focused on Evan. He was enormous, in every way. His girth spread her like a battering ram, yes. But he was tall too, and broad shouldered. She was used to men shorter than her. The taut expanse of his powerful chest heaved in front of her as he thrust, the hollow of his throat bobbing in her vision, his collar bones sweeping up broad shoulders. He smelled so masculine. No! She forced again that spike of hatred into her thoughts, driving it through herself with masochistic desperation. She focused on what she wanted to do to him, how she wanted to hurt him, to force him to endure the humiliation that he had forced on her.

And yet she rose. Closer and closer. To a plateau, an equilibrium, where the sweaty press of their bodies warred with the control in her mind and she knew, triumphantly, that she could hold on to herself here. This would be her mental fortress. She would NOT give in to pleasure. She would NOT succumb to the lust burning in her loins. She would resist, and even if she couldn't control what he did to her body she could control her own mind.

Then he slapped her, and she CAME.

She came, and came, and came, her knees buckling and jerking against her restraints, her head lolling forwards to rest on his pecs. The scream building in her throat was bitten off by a last act of self discipline and instead she moaned, a sudden exhale that seemed to see all the air in her being hissed out through gritted teeth.

When he pulled his spent manhood from her plundered depths she wanted desperately to touch herself, to explore her newly transformed topography. She felt rent, like she would never be closed again. She could feel cool air on the hot, puffy lips of her sex and a gush of cum and her own fluids dripped out of her and rolled down her inner thighs. Still her teeth were gritted as she hung slack in her bonds.

"N-never...break meeeee. Never....break..." She moaned under herself, as if trying to convince herself.

Evan watched Diana with a coy albeit flat smile on his lips as he briefly went about tidying himself up. He was keenly astute of the where her ocean blue eyes were looking as he stroked his hand over the rigid girth of his glistening wet manhood before tucking it back under the elegant silky smooth folds of his charcoal black robe. The thin black cord that dangled from the waist line of the robe was secured once again and carefully knotted into place before Evan finally drew his admiring eyes away from Wonder Woman's recovering bound stretched out body. His hand guided into a pocket within his robe and drew out a plain looking black oval shaped patch. With a simple press of his hand, the patch adhered over Diana's lips, leaving whatever protests she might form to be muffled.

His hand drew away after smoothing the oval shaped cover over her mouth, lifting to gracefully slide through his dusty brown hair, guiding it back into it's proper place. With one last passing glance over her, he turned his broad silk draped shoulders away and looked towards the exit. "You know, you haven't even been with us for a full day yet. A little over fourteen hours to give you an idea." With his back turned towards his captive, Evan's lips curled into a mischievous grin. "I'd of been disappointed if you would of broken so quickly. So easily." Precise steps of his bared feet padded across the cold concrete floor towards the exit as the monitor situated on the wall before Diana flickered and shifted back to displaying her in her current state of captivity.

His steps though veered away from the doorway that led out of this place of sexual torments as he stopped and looked down towards the forgotten duffel bag. He knelt by it, making sure to turn his head just enough so he could see Diana in the periphery of his vision. Evan's hands patiently parted the seams of the bag and sorted through the contents within. "Ah, here it is." He exclaimed with muted joy as his hands drew out an olive green gas mask that he briefly inspected while he continued talking. "I think you'll grow fond of my visitations, more so with every passing day." Evan stood up, facing her as the gas mask and the truncated tube that led from the mouthpiece of it dangled downward from the weight of the circular drum attached to it's end.

"I'm a busy man, Diana, but I'll make room for you in my daily schedule every morning." His feet resumed motion, drawing him across the room back towards her, the outline of his still erect shaft was highlighted in the contours of his robe that stuck to it's dampness. "I hope to at least be able to give you an hour of my time, though you'll probably want to beg me to stay for longer then that." With a slight tilt of his head Evan began to lift the military green gas mask up and went about settling it over her head. "For when I'm not here, Paradox, and the gentleman that assist him, well, they'll see to your every need."

With the mask and it's clear lenses that offered a modest window into the blue eyes beneath them now settled into place, Evan took great care in strapping the mask tightly around Diana's head. He carefully moved her hair out of the way, so as to not have it catch in the straps. As the last of the buckles were set rigidly into the straps, Evan took the circular disk shaped canister up in his grasp. There was a soft hiss as he shifted the lid of it with a simple turn, and then let it drop to sway and bob about in front of Wonder Woman's breasts. "That smell, that's Euphoria, it's the hallmark of Paradox's craft at least until he perfects the drug you sampled during your capture."

He looked over to her with a deeply satisfied smile as he softly stroked a hand along the side of the blue spandex that hugged her flaring hips. "Every time you climax, it get's more intense, until it's effects start to trail off and leave you wanting it back." His hand cupped across the softer yet still so firm flesh of her ass and then patted it gently. "You have a busy day ahead of you, Wonder Slave. I'll see you in the morning though, bright and early." He leaned in then, brushing the dangling tube aside and placed a warm wet kiss upon the bared side of her neck.

"You'll break." He whispered softly as his lips left the goose bump speckled skin of her neckline and he turned, padding on bared feet towards the exit which swung open for him and then shut as he left her alone as the potent sweet aroma of the aphrodisiac, Euphoria poured into her helpless lungs.

Back
Top Bottom