Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Dragonborn (Trap x Firestarter09)

"Ahhh!" The orcess cried out in pleasure, her cock being pointed at her breasts and face by the redguards hand; thick ropes of semen shot out coating her tits and face as she herself slammed down on the chocolate womans cock. Semen flooded the orcess womb and being, thick ropes coming to meet with her fem-juices. "Yws~!" Both were wild in their frenzy. The deadric gods voice rang through Merra head again. "You have more abilites, make good use of them; much like fire which can be casted you can do the same with what you did with those two." an Image of Merra using his hands and casting a white light appeared in his head. "Even enchant weapons of yours, so each hit causes a portion of transformation, or cast runes for traps. Now go! Greet you're two new servants.~"

Merra's eyes widened as he watched the Orc cum all over herself, there was so much of it! Merra could smell it even from here, the smell filling the cavern they were in. It seemed both of them were done, for the moment at least, and somewhat satisfied for the time being. Well, time to see just how exactly they were going to react. Slowly, carefully, Merra stood, emerging from the shadows and stepping out into the light, closer to the two women. "....Very good show you two. Now...do you know who I am?"

Both quickly turned their attention to him, sly smile growing across their faces as the knowledge of who they were was added to their brains. "Yes, we do know who you are." The redguard woman answered, a hand snaked its way down to the orcs nuts giving them a squeeze and rolling them around as semen dripped from her pussy. "What do you wish of us master?"

Merra was ready for them to attack him, so was rather relieved when they just smiled and seemed to defer to his authority, though their arousal was still seemingly rather influencing their actions. Merra suspected that was going to be a somewhat permanent trait for the pair of them. "We're going to go inside of the mines...and...share the gift you've received with everyone there. I need you two to distract them while I change them. Do you understand?"

"Of course master." Moaned the orcess, as she slowly was left off the redguard cock though a yelp of pleasure would escape as her ass was given a harsh slap; those big round jiggly cheeks bounced and wobbled. "Ahhh~! Master! Can I fuck after this?" She asked between moans, her eyes were filled with liquid lust. "Also wouldn't it be better to use the other gifts our lady has gifted you?"

"Y-yes, of course you can, you can do it as much as you want once our work is complete" Merra looked between the two, their bodies were so impossible, yet so erotic. "Alright...." He looked at his sword, then placed a hand onto the blade, enchanting it to start causing transformations with every strike instead of actually cutting into the body of a person, though it would still slice through their clothes. "We're ready, so let's go. Keep them distracted and I'll....take care of your former comrades. Soon enough they'll be your comrades once again"

Both seemed to light up giddly at that, though both were for different reasons. The two tall impossibly erotic women stood and each of their assets jumped and bounced as they stroke a pose together, breasts pressing against each other and cocks rubbing together; the orc woman blushed deeply as the Reguard woman was giggling whorishly. "What shall we do to distract?"

Back
Top Bottom