Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Femdom Cravings

Maggot Mouth

I live to break your will.
Greetings. I am Maggot Mouth, but you can call me Maggot or Mag.

Instead of disclosing personal information, I'll get to what you're really here for.

Kinks:
* Cock / ball torture.
* Asphyxiation.
* Gags
* Orgasm denial
* Cream pies
* Orgasm shaming
* Forced homosexuality

My Characters

I write exclusively dominant characters, regardless of if they're male or female. I'm currently craving strong women and the fun that comes with them. They do not switch. They do not submit. I am flexible with their appearances, though I will not write a character younger than 18. I prefer women who are old enough to know what they're doing.

Your Characters

I prefer to play against characters that are typicaly either a switch or a reluctant submissive. I don't want someone to immediately submit. I want fight. I want fire. Show me passion.

Plot Ideas

Business Deal Gone Wrong. Rival drug lords have lived mostly in harmony for years until a drug deal goes horrible. There is a power struggle from one side and they fight to overtake the other leader. Instead, they are captured and kept for the amusement of their opponent, who has new uses for them.

Classic Sex Slave. Under Trump's administration, sexual slavery has become legal and accepted. An aristocratic woman has purchased a slave for her own amusement and pleasure. (This plot is smut heavy, obviously).

These are currently the only ideas I have, though I am seeking more. Come to me with your own ideas. I'm willing to work with you.

Regards,
Maggot Mouth

Back
Top Bottom