Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Ashlyn shivered in the chair she was so wound up, her ample chest heaved as he continued to speak, the poor girl was used to being forced to wait, Olivia reveled in this sort of thing too but her patience was to short, Jack would certainly have her wracked with pleasure from this sort of thing. When he gave the command to turn on her toy and make herself cum she wasted no time while at the same time stifling her moans, biting down on her lip as she got closer and closer, legs rubbing tightly together and then very suddenly she fell over the edge, both of her hands moved to hold her mouth closed as she screamed in pleasure, the sudden movement making her fall off the chair and fall forward, the control for the toy now out of her reach as she came, a new torture beginning now as the toy buzzed in her painfully sensitive snatch, her brain basting in pleasure hormones as she twisted and thrusted her hips meekly on the floor.

He wasn’t too shocked when she did scream a bit, and when she didn’t have to hide it anymore, she would be very fun to play with. He also wasn’t surprised when she fell off the chair again, he had been watching her shifting and was just waiting for it to happen. When she does fall, and drops the control, he watches her a few moments, she was blindly enjoying the feel of that toy, he grins and picks up the control. He lets her brain enjoy it for a few more moments before slowly turning it down, then off.

“Very good little doll…” He gets down on the floor and rolls her onto her back, then pulls her to rest on his lap, rubbing her cheek softly. “Shh… Just relax little doll… Did you enjoy your reward… You must always be good to get your reward…” He continues to talk softly to her and rub her cheek until the overly dazed look from her orgasm leaves her eyes and she seems calm again. He puts the control in her hand again and smiles down at her “Remember your instructions… You are to unconsciously tease yourself when you hear my voice… You are to dream of me giving you orders… I am the only one who can truly please you Ashlyn… The only one…” He soon helps her back up into the chair again “You relax here until I come to wake you… Remembering nothing that happened here…”

It was time he checked on his other charges, he heads to Roslyn’s door and opens it slowly.

Ashlyn's voice and moans were scattered and breathy as the toy continued to buzz, she slumped when he finally turned it down and then off. "Ahh~" She uttered as she lay on the cold ground, limbs twitching as she attempted to recover, only to be pulled up onto his lap, every touch making her shiver "Y-yes" she answered to both his question and statement. Her glazed over eyes staring vaguely in his direction as she lay in his arms. She nodded to his instruction as she was placed back in the chair and she tried to stay still and behave herself.

Roslyn and Olivia hadn't moved to much since Roslyn awoke, Roslyn's legs were wrapped tightly around Olivia's head who was eagerly worshipping her pussy, the half broken woman's every breath coming out as a moan as her hands gripped Olivia's hair and also forced her to keep licking, Olivia's left hand eagerly played with herself while her other hand and by now very sore jaw and tongue worked Roslyn's pussy, eager to taste more, to please her more.

Jake walks in and smirks, they were a mess, a hot mess and he needed them to start getting ready. “Alright you two… We have to be out at the pool in about 15 minutes…” He looks to them both “If you don’t finish soon, I won’t let you touch each other for 3 days… Now get up!” The last order was almost yelled, he then turns to go back into the main room and sit with Ashlyn.

He sits across from her on the table, again holding her hands and rubbing them softly. While he waits for Roslyn and Olivia to finish up, he goes over Ashlyn’s commands again, slowly repeating them so she will have them deep in her mind. He makes her put the control to the toy in her pocket and stands when the other two finally come from the back room. He turns to Olivia “You will act as if everything Ashlyn does is normal… And make sure others believe so as well…” She shouldn’t do too much out of the normal but he wanted his bases covered. “I’m going to wake her up, and they we are going to the pool… Understand?” He looks to the two.

Back
Top Bottom