Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Good Boys Need Attention

alola

Moon
Hey guys, Alola here -- right now I've got the strangest, most specific (and yet somehow, incredibly vague) craving.

A quick bit about me, and then I'll get to it. I'm 26, in the EST. I mostly write a couple paragraphs per reply, but more or less depending on what we're doing or how our natural flow ends up being, of course. My K-list is here! and I'd love for you to take a peek!
I've been in a little bit of a writing rut recently, but I'm hoping some actual writing will bring me out of it.

Anyway, here's the deal!
I'm looking for someone to make my character into a Good Boy. I certainly don't mind if the phrase is said sarcastically while he's having his head ground down into the floor, or when he finally submits to a king that took him as the spoils of war, or simply because he really is doing his best to be good.
What I do want to specify is that I love angst. I like soft, fluffy things too, but I really like angst and my boy getting hurt, physically and emotionally and everything else.
Train him into the Goodest Boy, and punish him when he doesn't live up to that name.
In a perfect world, I'd be playing a strong, large man, who's definitely capable of overpowering smaller men, but is either restrained or so very dedicated, he doesn't. I love the idea of him being 'forced' into being a good boy, made to comply only to avoid consequences, and then being praised for it, as if he did it willfully.

Anyway! That's my super awkward pitch. To sum up, do you like big, handsome boys with bruises on their necks and big, brown eyes? Do you like calling them Good Boys? Do you especially like making them accept their new role? I've got the guys for you!

I prefer writing in PM, email, or Discord, but I'm open to threads!

Back
Top Bottom