Ho Ho hoe!

Angelesque

Star
figure I’d give this a shot, looking for something Christmas like, I was thinking Santa had disappeared leaving poor mrs claus (bbw prefered) to make the deliveries. However she gets caught at one home by a young man/teen whom she decides to seduce so he won’t tell anyone however after she is done she can’t help but feel drawn to and crave him so she decides she will make him the new Santa whether he wants to or not. Can either be kidnapping or consensual bringing him to the North Pole to train him in the ways of Santa and magic!

looking to be sub but can play dom or romantic i want something long term so if you start don't poof on me k? and i wont do that to you i'm not saying don't go out just say something when you leave unless it’s an emergency obviously.

Last edited:
*rubs some sand from his eyes looking around yawning.* Mmm someone distract me for the next ten hours discord Skype wickrme all available as well as good old kik

Is kinda curious about ear fucking you know like pounding an ear brains scrambled only to be covered with hot cum directly no death or anything probably at most a hard case of Ahegao.

Back
Top Bottom