Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shy Neko Turned Naughty(Raziel99+Anjeru)

He kept himself buried in her, panting as well as he held her. His hands slowly went over her skin, his lips kissing over her shoulder and neck before finding her lips. After the long kiss, he looked into her eyes. "That's a good kitty." He whispered softly, catching his breath finally.

She purred more at his words, just content in this moment, finally able to catch her breath. She really couldn't believe she had lost control like that; it wasn't in her character. Nia mewed, nuzzling at his cheek affectionately, licking his neck after. Just little ways for the young neko to show her affection to her master. She didn't understand how she had become wrapped up in him so quickly. She had only been here for a couple hours.

Her every movement moved her hips one way or another, pulling a soft groan from his lips. He kissed her cheek, then her lips before slowly pulling out with a moan. Moving her to sit across his lap, his fingers slowly went through her hair. "How do you like your new master?" He asked softly.

Nia moaned as well, only softly, as he pulled out from her and laid her across his lap. She was still purring as she laid her head against his shoulder, her long hair spilled out over his arms and her body. Her tail was swishing behind contently, an ear occassionally twitching from their breath in the silent room. In response to his inquiry, she nuzzled his cheek with her own. "I'm very pleased with you, master," she murmured. "Are you pleased with your slave?"

He smiled, nuzzling his cheek against hers. "Very pleased with you, Cara Mia." He said softly. He stood after a moment, picking her up in his arms and carrying her upstairs. It was a bit of a long trek, but they eventually entered a room that had a large canopy bed opposite of the door, the room onlly lit by candles that adorned all the walls. There were two wardrobes in the room, though he left them alone as he carried her to the bed, laying her down before laying down next to her, the door closed now.

Nia was content for the moment to lay in her master's arms as he carried them through the house to the bedroom, which when they reached, she looked at with a small sense of awe. This was by far the best home she'd had in her lifetime. She was used to be abuse above all things. The bed was to her and when he crawled onto the bed next to her, she cuddled her body close to his, purring still, tail once again wrapped her leg.

His fingers were slowly trailing over her skin, and his lips gently found hers. "I have to sleep during the day, so don't go too far from the room." He said softly. He nipped her lip lightly before his eyes closed. "Sleep well." He whispered, before his heart stopped, going into the deep vampiric sleep.

The young neko fell asleep soon after her master, purring contently for awhile before she fell into a deep sleep, where even her ears and tail were still. Nia slept for a long time, hours upon hours, but eventually, something caused her to stir, 10-12 hours later. That burning was back again, causing her to become wet and needy. Her hand went down to rub at her body in her semi-conscious state, but it only served to make her more hot and she whimpered, writhing in need against the bedspread, silk strands of her hair spread out as she tried to relieve her burning, though she couldn't and it only served to make it once. Yet, she hoped if she kept at it, it might. Fingers caressing her clit, before sliding in and trying to relieve from the inside. It just didn't seem to do what she needed, as she moaned, turning to hide her face against a pillow for fear of waking her sleeping master.

In his state of sleep, not even a knife to his side would wake him. His physical body, anyway. His mind was still active, and it reached out to her. It's ok. Use me to relieve yourself. He was sure she would find it weird, but he would explain when he woke.

His voice appearing in her mind caused her to become startled and she froze for a moment, looking around with her yellow eyes. She bit her lip. Use you? she tentively used her thoughts to try to talk back with him, unsure if she really could. She wasn't able to stay still, her body wriggling a little sensually against the bed, thighs rubbing together as she awaited him to speak to her again. A little afraid she'd been hallucinating.

He mentally let out a soft laugh as he heard her voice in her head. Yes, use me. I am yours as you are mine. And right now, you need me to get your release. Run your hand along my length, then ride me, take care of your heat.

Nia looked at him a tad oddly, studying his almost dead appearance. She knew he wasn't dead, but it would still be odd to please herself using a motionless body. Not to mention a little...weird? She wasn't sure what she was would do. That is, until the burning reminded her that it was only him and his length that could help her.

A little hesitantly, while still rubbing her thighs together, she reached out her small hands and began to stroke her master's rod. She did it rather shyly at first, but as the burning intensified, she became more bold. Once the organ became hard in her small, but tight grasp, her lithe body moved agily to straddle his sleeping one. Driven by a passion she could not comprehend, but knew she had to sate or well she would go mad, Nia seated herself upon his length and moaned loudly as it impaled her hot depths.

After she stretched again - she stayed forever small - to accomodate his impressive size, and became used to the sensation it caused, she began to ride him as she had the night before. Except this time it was a spectacle of pure eroticism and the epitome of beauty, her spine arched, breasts thrust forward, knees astride his hips as she went about pleasing herself - never before had she EVER done anything of this calibur. She couldn't focus on being shy this way though, the only thing she could think about was stopping the fire threatening to eat her alive and leave her as no more than a pile of ash.

Whoa. That was all his mind was able to coherently, the rest of his mind exploding like the atom bomb. She was... she moved like a expert, first her hand over him, then her hips thrusting down on him, moving at a medium pace. Her body arcing and bending sent sparks down his body, and soon, he couldn't take it anymore he HAD to get up, or he wouldn't be able to, his mind would have shattered completely. He used a good deal of his energy to focus his mind outside, dark clouds forming outside to block out the sun.

The sound of rain could be heard as his heart started up again, a long, deep moan coming from his lips as he sat up, pulling her close and kissing her something deep, passionate, and fierce. His hips moved with hers, moving completely on their own now that he wasn't leaden from the sunlight. A hand took her bouncing, offered breast and played with it roughly, trying to be gentle but still that fierce need of his own still showing through.

Nia couldn't help but gasp and let out a long, sensual noise as they came together suddenly, his strong arms around her small but lithe body. His slightly more rough behaviour this time around only served to rise her higher, making it feel - to her - that if he didn't have her, he would go insane. His hand came down upon her breast as their tongues dueled and she arched her chest into his touch, panting hotly into his mouth. Her moans were swallowed and her hips writhed down upon his, her muscles clenching tight around him like a fist each time he moved into her. Her hair swayed around them and her nails clawed at his shoulders, mews of pleasure coming from her from their every movement. Nia felt like she just couldn't get enough of him, no matter how long they went on like this.

He DID felt like he would go crazy without her, and he thrusted rougher because of it. His lips broke from hers as he moaned out, his hands moving to her shoulders and pulling her down hard on him every time. His mind met hers, and he tilted his head for her, baring the side. Bite me. please. take my blood.

Being a neko, half human and half feline, it wasn't entirely unheard of for her to taste blood, and possibly even drink it. And amongst the waves of pleasure each time he thrusted hard into her, she wanted to do it especially when his voice begged her to. The young neko moaned and nuzzled his neck, lapping at it with her tongue, before biting into his skin with her feline fangs. She felt the skin give and his hot blood spurted into her mouth. With a moan, she swallowed and grinded against him harder, her hands curling and uncurling, claws kneading his shoulders.

He let out a loud gasp, then a long moan as he felt her fangs pierce his skin, feeling his blood leave into her mouth. His own fangs grew, and he bent his head just enough that he bit her neck, feeling her blood pool in his mouth, drinking at the same pace that she was drinking his blood. His hips were going spastic in her, thrusting fast, though his hands kept their head from moving a inch.

She moaned into his neck as his own fangs peirced her and he began to feed; the mixed sensations were going to allow her to last much longer, between the fast and hard thrusting of him inside her and his bite. Almost as if on cue, the waves inside of her came to a cresendo and she orgasmed hard. Her walls tightening on him like a fist, flooding his member with her hot juice, her lips escaping from his neck as she arched and cried out, almost a feline like howl. Her hands gripping his shoulders tight.

He moaned out as he felt her orgasm hit him, letting his own out as he moaned against her neck. His fangs stayed buried in, but he slowed his drinking as he filled her with hot seed. His fangs pulled out after a moment, his tongue darting over her neck to seal the wound. "Lick my neck to seal the bite." He said in a soft but strong voice.

Nia, panting and sweaty, did as he said and ran her tongue across the teeth marks in his neck. She wasn't sure why they would seal, she had no healing agents in her saliva; but if he said it would work, then she would not doubt him. Just as he had said, the marks sealed and she affectionately ran her tongue across the spot one time. Then leaned against him, purring, panting, trying to regain some sort of composure now that the insanely intense burning had ceased.

She had shared his blood, and that gave her strength and abilities she didn't have before. She would have even better night vision, better than any cat, and she would heal fast, her saliva having healing agents like his did. He slid out of her with a soft moan, falling back on the bed after she licked the bite closed, pulling her down on top of him and nuzzling against her. "You are one amazing kitty, you know that?"

The neko moaned as he pulled out of her and she fell across him, resting there. She purred happily when she heard his words of praise, nuzzling at his neck affectionately. "Only because you treat me so well, master," she said, kissing the side of his neck. Purring softly still. Her hands ran over his well built chest, admiring it silently. "May I know your name, master?" she inquired. "Have I behaved well enough to know?" Nia nuzzled him again softly, already feeling a gentle affection towards her new master; he was already taking better care of her than anyone before.

He heard her question, it taking a second to sink in from the soft pleasure from her fingers going over his chest. He let out a soft gasp as he realized what that meant. "I haven't told you my name yet?" He knew she was right on that, and he smiled, kissing her forehead. "My name is Alexander, and I know your name is Nia. And yes, you have behaved quite well for me." He heard a arc of thunder go off, the storm getting stronger outside as nature added its own force, the sun finally setting.

Nia blinked and then giggled behind her hand softly; he hadn't realized that he had neglected to give her his name upon arrival and she thought it was rather cute. "You may call me Nia, but as my master you are entitled to know my full name." She said with a smile, nuzzling him again affectionately; that's how felines were, very affectionate, emotionally and physically. Mainly physically. "It's Nilikoa - Nia is the short way." Nia licked softly at his neck and lay her head upon his shoulder, purring. The thunder crashing outside now caused her ears to twitch frequently as the young woman was sensitive to sounds, her tail end twitching idly as it lay on the bed beside them.

He smiled as he listened to her explanation. "I am glad to hear it from you, Nia." He said, before kissing her lips, a passionate kiss that only lovers shared. His fingers slowly went over her back before going through her hair, enjoying the soft, silken strands. He kissed down to her neck, flicking his tongue over where he had bitten before. "Now, what should we do tonight?"

Back
Top Bottom