Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Horror/Slasher Character Meets a Sassy Mercenary

Black-Fire-Tazz

Hellhound
Hello! 19-year-old submissive female and, in the spirit of Halloween, am looking for a male to play a canon horror character in a CanonxOC roleplay, which would be preferred to be sexual and MUST in third person. I will also accept OCs if they are well developed and not overpowered. I'll be playing my mercenary OC, named Tazz. She is 20 years old and has black hair that reaches just passed the nape of her neck in choppy layers, orange eyes with a scar that reaches passed the right corner of her lips and runs over her right eye (scarring it shut) and she wears an eye-patch over it, tan skin, a slim, fit, and athletic build. She is 5'10 and she has a fairly large bust and rear. She has a cybernetic left arm from her shoulder down and cybernetic right leg starting mid-thigh (torso details here:
View: https://thehoundsden.tumblr.com/post/178965352720/thought-id-go-ahead-and-post-this-here-its

). Her personality is antagonistic, sarcastic, laid-back, rarely serious, but she's also usually analytic and diligent when she wants to be. Proper Grammar (capitalization, punctuation, correct spelling) IS required and I will not accept text lingo. I also will not tolerate god-modding. On another note, PLEASE do not dirty talk outside of the roleplay. PM me if you're interested and say what character you'd like to be or give me a description of an OC.

I'm interested in the following characters: Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Vlad (from Hack/Slash). I'm willing to add more if some are suggested.

Back
Top Bottom