Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB femme for sapphic writers

C

Caramel-Hips

ABOUT

Hi. I'm Caramel. I'm a Middle-Eastern femme who likes to write out affectionate and primal slice of life scenes, typically around WLW. Open to playing opposite to androgynous, trans, genderqueer, or futa or etc characters. I like to write in the first or third person. Literacy and patience are my two requirements of a partner. If you want to write with me then shoot me a PM. I'm fairly vanilla in terms of kinks but you'll be able to see them in the prompts. I primarily enjoy literate, detailed, but short-term, smut-focused roleplays. If our characters or ideas really vibe with each other, we can revisit them in an episodic format. I'm working on a more fleshed out kinklist but here's one that'll do for now. Finally, I only write through PMs and these prompts are only examples, and I'm open to hearing out other ideas if they strike a chord with me. Thank you!

Enjoy~

EXAMPLE PROMPTS

We shouldn't be doing this...[FxF+]
Our layover flight's been delayed by 2 hours and the airline company was nice enough to compensate us by letting us stay in a hotel room, free of charge. Long enough that we're bored out of our skulls, but short enough that there's no use sightseeing with the commute. A pretty dull end to an otherwise lovely couple's holiday.

Here's the thing babe. I love kissing you. I love wandering my hands all over you. I love your mouth and teeth and tongue finding purchase on every dip and curve of my body. But...maybe we shouldn't be fooling around. There's no condoms to buy and it's risky to get a pill given how long our flight's gonna be, and then driving to the pharmacy. Even then there's the slightest risk after the fact. Can't we do other things? My mouth bobbing up and down on you? Your fingers curling inside me? But when you're on top of me and our bodies are pressed together...you know what we both need. Are you going to give in? Are you going to manage to pull out? Will I bite back every instinct so that I don't beg you to finish inside me?

Guess we'll find out

Kinks: affection, risky sex, impreg

You're so much bigger than my husband...[FxF or FxF+]
People always whispered about me. Teased me. Reduced me to my looks. Thought I was a doll, and then later princess to marry off. Dark hair running to the small of my back. Midnight black eyes. Caramel-hued skin running in lush curves where it counted. Of course my aspirations to be a clinical psychologist always took a second peddle, and that Europe trip I always wanted to take? Not safe enough for my parents' precious girl. So I wasn't devastated by the arranged marriage. Hollow, unsurprised, yes. Devastated, not so much. At least on some level I could twirl my hair, bat my eyes, and get some semblance of independence while my husband whiled away his hours on building his computer, streaming, being at work. Intimacy was always a fumbling issue due to me being closeted and unsure of who I was, and his general lack of interest and experience. Honestly I wanted to tell him, to spare him the lifelong misery--but I was so damn afraid of being myself, you know? How could I be when no one ever let me be? Of course, then you came into my life and turned it upside down...

The idea is that woman cucks my husband, sweeps me off my feet, and we ride into the sunset together. Could be a co-worker, neighbour, mutual friend, boss, former professor, etc. I left your side of the story relatively open-ended so please come at me with ideas and descriptions! Note: this can either go for strap-on play or your character being futa. I'm looking for something realistic and romantic (so nothing bigger than 7", or cruel dommes)

Kinks: cheating, hidden relationships, cuckhold, romance, interracial

Is it it weird I want to call you...daddy? [FxF or FxF+]
It's not a Freudian incest thing. It's not even a super BDSM thing. It's just, well, it suits you. And it suits the lilting of my whispers and moans.
It comes to small things, really. The way your fingers and thumb brush against my jaw, tilting my head when our lips meet. A gentle but firm demand.
The way your palm glides from slender waist to my lush hips, and lingers; whether when we're out together or in company. Or when I loop hands into your arm, head resting on your shoulders. A quiet reminder of possession, and pride. It's the little glint in your eye, appreciative, loving, yet feral.

And it's definitely the way we are alone. Your digits knotting into my dark hair or hungry palms reddening my ass. My own nails dragging over your back, clasping your shoulders for my dear life when you ravish me, when you claim me.

In this moments, these little reminders and exertions of your affection and power do you mind? Mind if I name the shiver in my spine and the hitch in my breath? Mind if my sighs and gasps curl into a simple articulation?

Would you mind if in those rare silvers... I called you daddy?
Looking for a literate, salacious, and gentle-yet-firm-type lady to write out domestic and erotic scenes with that have this kind of light D/s theme. We can work on story and history but I thought I'd set the mood for the relationship's dynamic~

Kinks: romance, affection, D/s, age or power differences

PARTICULAR CRAVINGS
Note: Italics are just some other things I adore for your character to have, but they aren't at all requirements, while the rest are ideas I'd like to try:

-Older women (middle-aged and beyond)
-Secret relationships
-I'd love a 'straight' or deeply closeted MC meeting and dating YC who's much more experienced.
-Realistically muscled women
-Genderplay: bois, butches, tomboys, etc. But I adore feminine dominant women as well.
-PiV sex, with your character using a strap-on or their own penis if they're trans, futa, etc)
-Fun outfits (I love wearing lingerie, boyshorts, dresses, sarees, etc)
-Historical settings, arranged marriages, and the like. Maybe your character is a knight, amazon, or 'prince', or viking, or pirate? And mine a princess or noblewoman or assassin?
-Interracial: I'm brown. All my characters will be brown. It's for my own comfort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom