Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailing Lessons: phtlc and LunarDysis

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
I look about the marina as I have every day for the past few weeks at varying intervals. I watch the security, I get to know the regulars...etc. I have my eyes on a beautiful 49 foot Hunter Marine that I am planning to steal, this Friday.

This is how I earn my living. I steal boats. I know it sounds ridiculous, since the move slow and nobody has ever heard of boat theft rings but they do exist. I really do need to start charging more for sailboats from the US. One, the US coast gaurd is much more proficient than most others. It takes tremendous effort on my part to create false documents to deal with unexpected boarding’s. Also the sailboats don't exactly move fast if chased by a CG cutter which once resulted in me spending some time in federal accommodations. Don't want to go there again. Racing boats are faster so if chased I have a fighting chance. The time I got caught was so demoralizing because when they hailed me they were a mile away, and yet even then I knew I had no chance of making Cuban waters, try as I might. Oh well, I do my homework better now so there is less chance of them coming after me in the first place.

Rocco, is paying me a hefty fee on this one because he really needs it and he knows ho difficult it is to do. Drug lords often buy these boats for regional distribution since while they are slow they don't draw attention.

Anyway, time to move away. I don’t want to be around so much that people start getting curious. I can act natural, but at the end of the day I am not a member

Walking away, I suddenly see you by the fence of the marina. You are looking forlornly at the boats as though lost in some private dream. You have the youthful appearance of a young girl blossoming into womanhood, and are wearing a light white cotton skirt which blows erotically around your shapely legs, and nicely shows the outline of your ass. Your stretchy shoulder less top hugs your upper body like a glove, showing a perfect physique and beautifully rounded tits.

I can’t resist the urge to start up a conversation (since you didn’t see how blatantly I was checking you out). You tell me that you have always wanted to sail, but that your family is in a lower/middle income bracket, and thus, no boat, and no sailing lessons.

When I say;
“I would be happy to teach you sometime”, I am really just playing because I won’t even be in the country beyond Friday morning. I am just hoping that by impressing you with the offer, I might be able to continue the conversation and thus get you to go for dinner and then perhaps get in your pants later. Unexpectedly you get so excited you start begging me when we could do that. You don’t make much money, but you offer to be willing to assist with boat maintenance on a regular basis in trade for lessons. Seeing how eager you are to get on a boat with me I almost wish I could. Sex with your youthful body out in a sailboat would be quite the thrill. Granted, my huge body would be out of proportion with your petite feminine body, but the naïve innocence in your eyes as they light up seems to scream virgin to me. Been a long time since I had one of those. I wonder if?

Looking at your blossoming body I suddenly get an idea for something that I have often fantasized about. I could take you out to sea and once out of US waters, the sailing lessons could end and I could give you an education in why you shouldn’t get on boats with strange men. I would have weeks with you to use for my pleasure.

I have fucked girls who were drunk before, even drugged. I have on occasion been somewhat forceful with some ladies who were a bit reluctant, but in those cases they were not screaming ‘no’ and thus it didn’t seem really like rape. The idea of having a defenseless little beauty like you, out in international waters where no-one can hear you scream as I force myself on you turns me on like nothing I have ever imagined. Granted I am taking bigger risks, by adding kidnapping and sexual assault to my resume, but hey; my plan is perfect and I should have enough to retire quite well off in the Caribbean after this so there may not be any need to go to the US again. My mind is made up.

“Ok young lady. I will be doing a run this Friday if you would be interested in starting with some basics. Instead of making the first day and intensive work experience, we will go slowly with me doing most of the work so you can just enjoy the experience”

You jump with excitement at this causing a nice bounce in those soft, small round globes of yours, emphatically saying yes. It’s as though you feel this is like a dream come true. Of course I will make it a nightmare come true for you.

“Meet me here this Friday at 7:20 AM. I will give you a quick tour of the boat and we will launch out. We will try to be out in the deep blue by 8. You want to wear something that is light and breathable. What you have on now is perfect, if you want to wear it or something similar. Also there are a few good sandbars way out there so you might want to bring a bathing suit”

I walk away, trembling with excitement at the upcoming defilement of your little virginal body, while thanking god that I was carrying some materials which draped in front of me, hiding the erection I had.

Back
Top Bottom