Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Welcome to the Labyrinth of Dreams

FumeiYuusha

Planetoid
Hello, welcome to my RP Request thread 2.0(A full rework of my previous request thread, from the ground up).

I will, this time try to keep it short and straight to the point, rather than bloating the full thing with introductory and explanatory texts.

To start this off, I usually play WORLD RPs. It means that you play as your character, while I play as everything else in the world. I don't really know how to explain this properly. This isn't following any system, it's free form RPing still. I am everything in the world, I describe the environment, I control every other character yours can interact with, and you're free to explore any aspect of the world as you see fit. The world will progress and function without your interaction too, and there are a lot of things happening in the world without you being there, but you don't have to worry about that. You only have to worry about your own goals and desires, and fulfilling them. All of my worlds have conflicts and dangers, and whether you plunge into them head on, or try to avoid them as best you can, they will affect you one way or another.

If you have any questions with this, feel free to ask. Let's get to what kind of stories I'm interested in playing. I can tell you more about the world privately if you're interested. I found that sharing too much information on my RT would just bore people and make them lose interest, so I removed that.

Romance of the 5 Kingdoms

A medieval fantasy RP world, where magic is but a fairy tale, and nothing more. A world where the 10 years of peace is about to end, after the Emperor's death a young Princess has to navigate the treacherous path of being an Empress. Ludan to the west, a Kingdom of architects and technology, Arda to the south, the desert people of traders and scholars, Sylla to the north, loyal worshippers of the death goddess, dangerous and bloodthirsty, Malmond in the middle of the land, mercenaries by trade, the most skillful warriors belong here, and to the east, the large Empire of Sunn, ever vigilant in keeping peace between the Kingdoms.

- Aidan, a young Scholar sets out on a journey to find out about the history of magic. Is it really just a fairy tale, or is magic a real but forgotten power? Journey together with Aidan through the 5 Kingdoms to find out.

- Elizabeth is the daughter of the Emperor, and now that her father passed away, she has to become the new ruler, and do her best to keep the peace with the other Kingdoms. Not everyone agrees with keeping the peace though. The past wars that ended not so long ago demand for more blood. Be a supporter of Elizabeth, or try and push for war...or even play as the Empress herself.

- Sylla is the northern Kingdom of ice and snow. Cold mountains made hardy and cold-hearted people. They worship a Goddess who sends them out to assassinate and spy on others. The Shadows are the most dangerous assassin organization across the land. Be an agent of the Goddess Ori, and find out the truth about this world.

...more options can be discussed in PM if you're interested in this world.

The City of Lacuna

A small village developed into a large city in only a few years, Lacuna became a trading center for the whole world. Becoming a university town to invite young and inventive minds and grow the town further, opening up more and more jobs for people from anywhere in the world. With all the good that the company who raised this city up into it's heights, also came it's bad parts. Angel's Wings is a trading company that put it's hand into everything from restaurants, markets, hospitals, universities, and even politics. The power they accumulated are scary, and if left unchecked they would become the one strongest power in the whole world. However, that's none of the concern for the common folk. People on the streets have other worries, as Lacuna's certain corners became infested with gangs, mafia, and even a very infamous serial killer. This story is not for the light of heart, as it involves drugs, brutality, and crime in every shape and form.

- Richard Carpenter's older daughter disappeared. He is sure it was the serial killer. As a private investigator 'hiring himself' for this case, he started to pursue this killer, and find him before it's too late. The psycho takes a week of torture before killing their victims, so there's still hope to save her. If you happen to be an investigator yourself, you could provide help for him, or perhaps you feel his personal advances towards this case would hinder your own investigation as an official police investigator?

- Going to University in Lacuna is a hot topic. This year, Emilia Feathers is among the freshmen too. The daughter of Angel's Wings CEO, she is expected to achieve a lot of things, and everyone is either hating on her or worshipping her. Which camp will you fall into? Hate? Love? Maybe ignore. Either way, school life in Lacuna is full of surprises and excitement.

- The underground of Lacuna is filled with opportunities for the not-so righteous. A mafia leader named Peter Petrovic, called 'The Snake' is one of the more prominent members of the underground. He isn't fully in power though, but he is rising up to becoming ruler of drug-distribution and slave-trade. Either join up, or fight against him. If you're a criminal, you can't stay independent if you wish to survive.

B.L.U.E. - Better Life United Enterprise

While nations were out at war with each other, a group of scientists and factory workers created a coalition, and named it BLUE. They funneled every resource they had into AI and automation, building up a world where no one had to work anymore. Everyone was granted a home, and they were granted food, water, electricity and internet, a right to live. Job-based society as a concept was eliminated, and so was most reasons for war. Technology brought peace and united the world under one, blue flag. Humanity evolved at a faster rate than ever before, ready to colonize other planets, ready to explore the world both in a macro and micro level. However, that did not end strife between people. A group of hackers called The Fallen have made moves against this oppressive system, saying that letting one group hold this much power in their hands is wrong. They want to open the eyes of the people to the true color of BLUE, to let them see they have a blindfold over their eyes, and they are being fed with lies, and the peace isn't kept by freedom, but rather censorship, and the quick disappearance of anyone who speaks out of turn, or does not behave how BLUE wants them to behave. Are they speaking the truth? Are they just trying to destroy the system that finally brought peace? Who knows...

- Be a part of the Fallen, and fight against BLUE, show the world what they really are about, how much brutality they commit in the name of keeping peace. There must be a better way of living, than to bow down and be beheaded for having your own thoughts!

- Be a part of BLUE, and bring peace to the world. You know what you're doing is right, and secrets have to be kept from the common folk, they wouldn't ever understand, that some things has to be done for the greater good.

- Be a neutral part of the world, and watch as the battle between two opposing forces unfold. Take a side, or stay as far away from conflict as you can. There is a lot of things to explore, a lot to experience, no need to risk your life for the foolish ideals of anyone.

The Labyrinth of Dreams

One fateful night, everyone had the same dream. They woke up in a marble hall, a dark and cold place with a strange figure sitting in a throne, inviting them to come and find this place. Inviting everyone to reach the heart of this Labyrinth, and be granted any wish they desire. The next day, when people woke up, they knew exactly where this Labyrinth is. Some set out to find it, and have their wish granted, while others set out to make a business out of this. Soon enough, a town of merchants, blacksmiths, pubs and inns was built up, helping adventurers out with their journey into the Labyrinth.

This one's pretty much self-explanatory. Go and explore the Labyrinth, try and survive the many traps and monsters within, get rich, gain power. This is a medieval high fantasy, think of it as a Dungeons and Dragons world with a variety of races and classes, magic and gods, magical items and dangerous monsters. Go and find the Heart of the Labyrinth, and get your wish granted.

Dreamscape is No Escape

Scientists discovered a new frontier, and after attempts and experimentations, they realized how much and how great untapped potential it holds. Dreams. Dreams hold a lot of potential. Whether what they discovered is a powerful being's dreams, the earth's dream, or God's dream, they don't know, they just know that it's a Dreamscape of sorts where multiple subjects can meet up, yet the world is less in their control as it is when they were only experimenting inside the Dreamscape of an individual.

But as with every big experiment, things can and will go wrong. They couldn't go public with this as it was still too early to know what effects spending in this Dreamscape has on the human brain. Better to postpone going public unless some kind of medical organization or the government would shut them down too soon. One of the unexpected side effects are that sometimes when they open the gate to enter the Dreamscape, people in the vicinity dream about the gate too, even if they are not participants. That is bad news, especially since this operation is supposed to be all hush hush.

More to come later, I hope this simplified version will be better suited for people to be entertained. Feedback is much appreciated~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom