Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Male looking for female. Long-term, dedicated and detailed Fantasy RP over Discord.

ShadowWarrior12

Meteorite
Hello everyone, as the title suggests I'm looking for women who are interested in fantasy RP loosely resembling Dungeons & Dragons. The idea here is to world build with one another to achieve a mutually attracting and fun place to write our characters in to. I would highly prefer someone who is interested in playing more then one characters as well as has the ability to drive a plot forward when needed. Without getting in to too many specifics I'll list a few requirements below. Don't be shy about asking questions or showing interest in form of private messages. I look forward to hearing from some of you!

- Discord RP only.
- Detailed paragraph or paragraph+ posters.
- Have the time and dedication to give to me, as I will be giving my time and dedication to you.
- Open mind. I want to be able to discuss and plan with you. I don't want a single idea driving a wedge in what can be a great RP.
- I'm in the EST (EDT) time zone. It doesn't matter what time zone you're in as long as the times you're on matches my own. (I work from home so this is pretty easy to accomplish.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom