Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking For Large Age Gaps! (18F 50+M)

Hibiki

Super-Earth
Hey everyone, come in and take a gander!

I'm currently looking for something smut-centric that focuses on a younger female, preferably in her last year in high school as an 18 year old senior and her new significant other, somebody that's is quite significantly older than her! My ideal range for this would be 50-65, but can work with slightly younger 40+ at least though please! Don't have a storyline in mind at the moment, happy to hear yours or just brainstorm together!

Okay with that out of the way, here are my rules:
- Typos and grammatical errors happen to everyone, but I'd appreciate it if they were kept to a minimum
- My comfort range is 2-3 paragraphs depending on what is going on
- I strive to post every day or at least every other day, but sometimes life happens, I will let you know if I'm away for longer periods of time though
- I only play through PMs, no threads or Discord
- All characters in the roleplay must be at least 18 years old without exception
- I exclusively use anime styled pictures to represent my character

Last but not least, any of these kinks are always welcome, but are by no means a necessity:
- Vaginal / oral / anal
- Cheating / NTR
- Romance, aftercare, intimacy
- Slutty / skimpy clothing / cosplaying
- Bimbofication
- Sexual corruption
- Height / size difference
- Public scenes
- Videotaping
- Toys
- Petplay
- Big cock
- Lots of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- (Risk of) pregnancy

Kinks I will never indulge in:
Vore
Scat
Diapers
Foul body odor
Pubic hair
Heavy BDSM themes (wax, blood play, etc)

Faceclaims that I'm looking to use for this one:
Girl 1
Girl 2
Girl 3
Girl 4
Girl 5

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hibiki

Last edited:
Bump!

Hello and welcome!

I think the title of this thread speaks for itself. I'm currently interested in a storyline that revolves around the idea that a girl has an affair with her boyfriend's father and comes to the realization that he can satisfy her sexually in ways that her significant other couldn't hope to compete with. The mother hasn't been very active sexually lately, so the father is very happy to come across this exciting adventure and looks forward to spending as much time with his new girlfriend as possible.

- Typos and grammatical errors happen to everyone, but I'd appreciate it if they were kept to a minimum
- I strive to post every day or at least every other day, but sometimes life happens, I will let you know if I'm away for longer periods of time though
- Anime pictures > description, no real life images for my character (you can represent yours however you want)
- All characters in the roleplay must be at least 18 years old without exception

Last but not least, the kinks:

Kinks that are always welcome:
- Vaginal / oral / anal
- Public scenes
- Videotaping
- Toys
- Kemonomimi (animal ears and tails, but nothing more, so no furries)
- Petplay
- Big cock
- Lots of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- (Risk of) pregnancy
- Cheating, cuckolding, NTR

Vore
Scat
Diapers
Foul body odor
Pubic hair
Heavy BDSM themes

Anything else, just ask!

Potential girls I'd be interested in playing (only faceclaim, not their persona / NSFW material ahead!)
Girl 1
Girl 2
Girl 3
Girl 4
Girl 5

Lately, I've had a hankering to play as some canon characters, mostly the girls from the titular...well...titles! If you are familiar with them and interested in playing against them, shoot me a message and hopefully we can get something fun and mutually enjoyable going on!

Girls I'm particularly interested in playing as:

Girls Und Panzer

Love Live
Everyone from the original series with the exception of Rin, Hanayo and Honoka
Sunshine: Everyone except Hanamaru and Chika
Nijigasaki: Everyone
Superstar: Everyone

Hololive

- All characters in the roleplay must be at least 18 years old without exception (younger characters will be aged up)

Last but not least, any of these kinks are always welcome, but are by no means a necessity:
- Vaginal / oral / anal
- Public scenes
- Videotaping
- Toys
- Petplay
- Big cock
- Lots of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- (Risk of) pregnancy

Vore
Scat
Diapers
Foul body odor
Pubic hair

Hibiki

Last edited:
Bump!

I'm looking for something rather specific at the moment. The basic concept of the storyline is as follows: Girl A and Boy B have been dating for a while and are in a loving and fulfilling relationship. However, boy B is a bit of a pervert (okay, a HUGE pervert) while girl A is rather prudish. Despite how much they care for another, boy B decides to break up with his significant other as the sex life isn't very fulfilling. Girl A however, is so head over heels in love with B, that she decides she would do anything to stay with him, even if it meant becoming someone that she isn't. B is a little hesitant initially, but seeing how committed she is, he decides to agree and slowly push his girlfriend into becoming the most satisfying sexual partner he could ever hope to have, fulfilling every naughty kink he has, no matter how she dislikes it at first.

I'm looking for someone that can nail the personality of a man struggling with his need for kinky sex and his love and care for his girlfriend. Also, heavy preference towards him being an older and possible authority figure in her life (teacher, father, uncle, older neighbor, best friend's father, ex boy/girlfriend's dad etc).

- All characters in the roleplay must be at least 18 years old without exception (younger characters will be aged up)
- I exclusively use anime styled pictures to represent my character (let me know in your introductory message if you have a preference for breast size, hair color etc!)

- Vaginal / oral / anal
- Bimbofication
- Sexual corruption
- Public scenes
- Videotaping
- Toys
- Petplay
- Big cock
- Lots of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- (Risk of) pregnancy

Vore
Scat
Diapers
Foul body odor
Pubic hair

Hibiki

Last edited:
Bump!

Usually, when it comes to depicting futanari characters, they are more often than not complete sex fiends with an incredibly high amounts of libido and naughty drive. On this occasion however, I'm looking to do pretty much the opposite. I would like to play against a futanari character who falls on the more submissive side of things, can't get six erections in an hour and isn't super confident in her erotic prowess. I would like the roleplay to focus on the dynamic of our differing girls where MC supports YC emotionally 95% of the time and messes with her 105% of the time.

As to the relationship of our characters, I'm pretty flexible. They can be just a random couple, high school sweethearts, coworkers, friends with benefit etc. For the extra pervy out there, I'm okay with sisters or mother and daughter roles as well.

- I exclusively use anime styled pictures to represent my character

- Vaginal / oral / anal
- Bimbofication
- Sexual corruption
- Public scenes
- Videotaping
- Toys
- Petplay
- Big cock
- Lots of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- (Risk of) pregnancy

Vore
Scat
Diapers
Foul body odor
Pubic hair

Faceclaims that I'm looking to use for this one:
Connie (Craving)
Samantha
Emily
Monica
Suzy

Hibiki

Last edited:
Hey there, names Rohan. I saw your thread and sent you a message. Hope to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom