Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FitNerd

Planetoid
New edits as of today, September 1st. Time to revamp this terribly old request thread (again)! First off, introductions. I am a student who likes to rp in his spare time, and I've been writing for quite some time. As my name suggests, I am into all things nerdy. Feel free to chat me up about your favourite sci-fi, fantasy, techy goodness! I love OOC chatter by the way, so don't be shy. I do my best to respond the day of or after a reply, but work and life can get busy so sometimes it might be every other day. I'm great with matching your response length, but my default is at least a couple of paragraphs. Okay, that's enough I don't want to bore you all talking about myself. If you want to know more just message me, I'm an open book. On to what you actually came here for: the smutty rp's!

As my thread title goes, I am looking for some kinky fun. I am open to most fetishes, just ask if I don't cover it here. The main things I avoid are incest, toilet play, and gore. If there is something you want to try out with me, just say so. No kink shaming here! I would love to include pegging in any of my roleplays as it's something I don't find partners for very often. Without further a do, here are some of my current ideas. They are not all I am open to doing, just some prompts to help you know what I like. If you have something else in mind, feel free to share!

**NEW IDEA CRAVING**
Space Contractors
The year is 3153. Humanity has expanded into the stars, discovering new worlds and colonizing systems. We've carved out a name for ourselves amongst other alien races as an impulsive and violent yet intelligent and ingenious people, claiming a leading role in universal government. Life within reach of the galactic government is comfortable and safe, with strong relations and trade between the various space-faring species. It's a different story in the Outer Reaches. Corporations vie for claims to rare resources, battling with harsh alien environments, and each other, for the strongest bottom line. That's where we come in. Up and coming Freelancers working under the umbrella group called Far Rim Contractors, we make a living doing the jobs the corporations can't have on the books. Scouting the resources on planets protected by conservation laws? Check. Recovering priceless artefacts from dangerous ruins of lost civilizations? Sure. Kicking outlaw ass so the Corpos keep their hands clean? You betcha. Fame and fortune await the Freelancer who can stay alive and get the job done.

For this one, we play two interstellar contractors (think mercenaries or bounty hunters) partnered up by our parent organization. Our backstories can be figured out to suit what we want. We could have trained together previously, be good friends or total strangers, whatever. We'll have our ship, the Hitchhiker 3.0 (name can be changed), and go on various adventures. I'm heavily inspired by the game Trials in Tainted Space (by Fenoxo) and the Outer Worlds for world flavour. This isn't meant to be super serious, more of a light-hearted and sexy jaunt across space. We can even go so far as weapons all being non-lethal, due to galactic government regulation, so encounters end only with incapacitation. I also see this future as a sexually liberated society, where combat encounters may end with the victor claiming sexual spoils (like in the games by Fenoxo).

Our main characters would hopefully develop a romance and have many sexual scenes. I'd hope this rp could be 50/50 or 60/40 plot to smut. In addition, I could imagine our duo having a rival contractor, always trying to beat us to the finish line or steal our glory. I could see many sex scenes with this character as well. I'd really like this rp to have a fair amount of pegging, so hopefully if the rest of this thing interests you, we could work that in. Not sure how everyone feels about futanari, but I enjoy that as well, but could relegate that fetish to side characters or encounters (planet of futa amazons perhaps?). Anyways, before this gets exceedingly long, I'll cut the description short. If you're curious what other fetishes I'd like to include, or want to add your own, please reach out!

**Regularly scheduled programming**

Prompt #1: The bounty hunting duo. (less interested at the moment)
Our characters are a pair of bounty hunters/questing heroes. In my mind, they are friends who grew up together, sheltered in the city and now are hungering for adventure in the big bad world out there. I see it as perhaps starting off sort of tame, small fetch quests so to speak, or minor baddies to take care of, and as they learn and improve can end up taking on bigger contracts, think like the Witcher. I see our heroes taking on lewd enemies, or each quest having something kinky involved. Sexy witches that try to overcome our heroes with lust? Succubus demons/demonesses who want to fuck out their souls? Just a couple ideas off the top of my head. And then, when all is said and done, they return to their shared apartment in the city, and maybe get up to their own fun to take care of any lustful desires or urges caused by the quest. If any of you have played Corruption of Champions, think of it in that vein. In terms of character relationship and dynamics, we don't need to define dom/sub roles, but we can if you like. I'm open to playing either, or just being switch.

Prompt #2: Magical college adventures
Our characters are two students at a college of magi. Think Dragon Age circle of mages rather than Harry Potter style (minus the oppressive templars). Our characters could be acquaintances accidentally roomed together and stuck, do to a lack of space at the college, or good friends who've decided to live together while studying. I see them as upper classmen or "graduate" level students so to speak. Sufficiently trained to control magic, and free to run their own experiments. There is so much potential for experiments to go awry, sexy summoning spells, and trips into alternate dimensions that might transform their bodies and physics while they visit. The story would also revolve around their blossoming relationship, growing closer and closer through their shared experiences.

Prompt #3: Kinky college roomies
So this one is similar to the magical one above, minus the magic. I'd see this one revolving around a pair of particularly perverted college students who end up rooming together. They may not know that the other is as big a perv as them from the get go, but they slowly discover they are both kinky as hell. Sexy games like strip poker, twister, etc, involving their friends are encouraged. This one could be one big sexy romp as a relationship between them grows, as they explore kinks they never knew they were into. For this one I would prefer the female to be a little more dominant, and see bondage and that sort of play coming in a little more than the others.

Prompt #4 Short/One-shot: The beach house.
We play a group of friends going to spend the long weekend at MC’s or YC’s luxurious beach house in California (or similar). Time in the sun and on the sand means spending most of the time in skimpy bathing suits, or if everyone plays their cards right, nude! Debauchery and fun to ensue. We’d probably play two characters each (two guys, two girls for example, doesn’t matter to me how it’s divided) each hoping to get very lucky over the weekend. I see the group being very comfortable with each other already, but perhaps never having gone so far as sex yet. Aside from sunbathing, games will be played (strip poker anyone) and any and all kinks are on the table. Cue the quiet one with a domination fantasy. Unlike my other prompts I expect this one to be more smut than plot, hence it being shorter and more of a one shot.

Okay, so that's me and my requests! Let me know if any tickle your fancy, or hit me up if you just want to chat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom