Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Killing Stalking Starving (D/s, sex and violence)

trashqueer

Meteorite

Hi there -- call me Darcie. Hope y'all like some really messed up stuff... cause I do!!

Plot Idea:

Have y'all ever read the manga Killing Stalking? This is roughly the scenario I would like to explore, with some added flavor I'll explain in a minute. For those of you that have not read Killing Stalking, the idea is that one character (sub) becomes obsessed with another character (Dom) from a distance. Dom is a perfect human - everyone loves them, they're attractive, smart, and athletic. Everyone thinks of them as a kind and popular modern day hero. Sub is a failure - mediocre, unmemorable, and thought of as 'oh that weird kid...'. Sub obsession takes them so far as to break into Dom's house in order to learn more about them, to be closer to them as sub can't handle the idea of actually being accepted by someone as amazing as Dom.

Here's where things get fun... Dom comes home early, and sub panics. They run to hide in the basement, but little do they know Dom is actually nothing like they seem like. Dom is a serial killer. Dom has brought home their prey to kill in the basement and finds sub cowering there, but starry eyed because despite this realization their terror does not eclipse their obsession and love of Dom.

From here, we can take it where we like! Here are a few ideas I have, as well as some themes I enjoyed pulled from the manga:
  • Dom breaks sub's legs (at beginning), and decides not to kill sub but to keep them around as their play thing which they pretty regularly abuse, gaslight, trick and laugh at etc
  • Food control is a big one for me -- I would like for sub to basically be starved by Dom through their time together
  • Dom pushes sub to breaking point and gets them to participate in killings in their basement
  • Dom and sub have a (very fucked up) relationship (more like ownership) that is sexual
In this plot I would be playing "sub" (we can obviously rename our characters c: )

Character Genders I'm Interested in Roleplaying With:
  • Womyn/Women
  • Trans men
  • Trans women
  • Non-Binary
  • Agender
  • Creative genders or agender non-human (humanoid at least part-time)
About me: I write about 3 paragraphs, though sometimes more if I'm super into the RP! I'm hoping interested folx will love writing as much as I do or more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom