Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for doms to bully my girl

Disclaimer: Please, for any modern setting roleplay, I request we pretend it's in an alternate timeline where covid never happened, unless you offer up a good reason why the plot would work better with it. Thank you.

Rules/Requests/About Me

Hi! I'm Alex. I have no life but health problems mean I may be active a few days in a row then gone for a few. I can’t really predict how I’ll be feeling day to day, sorry.

I'm looking to include smut in all my plots, but story is important to me as well. Doing nothing but sex gets boring.

I'm also extremely relaxed and easy going. I'll mirror your post lengths as best I can, and I don't mind you dictating the setting or plot or any of that.

I will only play submissive. I don't like playing a dominant female unless she’s co-domming with one of your characters . Sorry.

I'm totally fine with doubling/tripling/etc, though I prefer to keep relationships at even partner numbers. So two/four/etc, where we both have an extra character to add to the mix.

I will always play a super masochistic female, and I can't do vanilla. So please, kinky people only. If there is non/dub-con, my girl will always at least unwillingly enjoy it. So her body will say yes, even if she otherwise says no. I also have no limits in terms of violence and such, so unleash your sick desires on me. I survive off the depravity of others. Just follow the guidelines.

My fetishes and kinks are available here. Please let me know what on my list isn't doing it for you so I know not to include them in our roleplay. There’s a lot of extremes, but I’m happy to skip them if they’re not your cup of tea!

I’ve been craving physical violence (punching/kicking, beating, etc) lately. Not a requirement though.

Also been craving roleplays with a hot girl willingly being with an unattractive/downright ugly guy. Also not a requirement

---

For my partners I ask you have decent enough grammar. I'm not perfect and especially since I type on an iPhone, I make typos. But at least put an effort into remaining legible.

--

My idea:

My character is new to school and yours takes an instant notice. They begin tormenting my character with typical bully methods. Pantsing, swirlies, wedgies, physical and verbal violence, etc. Your character can also use more typically sexual torments like spanking, forcing my character to strip or wear the clothes of your choice, forcing them to masturbate to humiliate them, etc.

My character finds they enjoy it, but hates that they do, and that can be used for more bullying ammunition by your character. Of course the bullying leads to sex, either coerced or forced for my character, or willing if you like, but it doesn't stop the bullying. One way or another, my girl will become willing, though.

I'm open to other plots as long as the bullying of my character plays a main role.

I'm also open to adding furry elements if you wish. Also willing to play/play against a dickgirl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom