Mx Female The Black Knight for submissive females *NSFW* *Interracial*

TheBlackKnight

Planetoid
Hello everyone,
I wanted to start a thread to detail a little about myself and the type of roleplay partner I'm interested in finding.

I am a very dominant black Male looking to roleplay with submissive females. I have no interest at all in playing a submissive character.

Hopefully I will be able to find someone for longer term roleplay, but I know this takes a little time.

Currently I'm looking for smut heavy roleplay. This includes typically 70/30 smut/plot ratio. That being said, I do not enjoy 100% smut as I prefer a plot and character development.

My top likes/kinks include:
Rough sex, hair pulling, etc.
Interracial
Oral (Receiving)
Anal (Giving)
Group Sex, Gangbang
Humiliation (Giving)
Excessive cum

Regarding the type of partner I'm looking for:

I am by no means a grammar nazi, but do need a literate partner.

I don't get too caught up on post size, but do expect you to post more than one or two sentences, be descriptive and help advance/develop the story.

Real life always takes priority but do need someone that can respond on a regular basis. If you aren't able to respond for an extended time, please let me know.

Just to restate my prior point, I am a very dominant person so you will need to be comfortable with that.

I'm going to list a couple scenarios I'm interested in, but am open to different scenarios if there is something you would like to try. I'm not listing a lot of details because I prefer to discuss it with my partner.

Queen of Spades:
MC is a black gangbanger from a rundown neighborhood.
YC is a white woman from a wealthy upscale family. This could include (a) a conservative MILF wife or (b) a young princess type daughter. I don't have a preference so we can discuss based on what you would enjoy.
After a sexual encounter between the two, YC begins to degenerate into a complete slut willing to do anything to please MC.
The initial encounter can be consensual or noncon. However, the main plot of the story is your character evolving into a willing slut, so it won't involve a lot of noncon.

Racial Justice Warrior:
YC is a college student that, due to scheduling conflicts, takes a course on African American History. Over the course of the class, your character develops a deep sense of guilt over how African Americans have been treated. MC is the president of the African American student union. After confessing the guilt you feel, MC discusses ways YC can make 'reparations' for past injustices.

Dark Submission:
YC has long harbored fantasies of submitting to a dominant man. After long frustrating nights of masturbating to her fantasies, she finds a BDSM discussion board. She develops a close bond with MC on the board. After sharing all of her fantasies they decide to meet. YC is surprised to find the person she has shared all of these intimate secrets with is a black man.

If any of this thread interests you, send me a PM and we can discuss things further.
I can promise two things. I will never kink shame or share any of your kinks/likes with anyone else. So feel free to be honest about what you are looking for in a roleplay.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom