Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zeaketh Academy (OOC Thread)

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
Here, players interested in this RP can discuss their own ideas if they got them, paths they wish to take, personal opinions on other characters, and anything else that might be missing. Discussions may begin at any time, really!

Hihi,

I’m leaning towards a magic user of some type, an 18 year old girl. I would LOVE to involve summoning magic/pact magic with her where she has to forge relationships with the creatures she summons to have them help her. I’m open to those pacts involving naughty requests, embarrassing situations, spanning quests, etc.

It would also be cool if maybe another student was a creature she summoned so we could have real RP around that.

Not sure about race, in some ways I’m leaning towards a Foxy Beastkin.

Well, summoning magic is a bit more advanced than traditional magic; maybe I put it a bit far out of reach for first years... But, always open to ideas; perhaps the Major to get to the 'Evoker' class faster, probably more along the lines of 'Tamer' or something, though 'taming' creatures is more of a physical aspect rather than signing them to a contract as an evoker; I may add it into the 'Major' section in the character profiles. As for the contracts themselves, always something to have up in the air; some creatures might be more interested in the naughty aspects, others would prefer contests of skill or strength.

Summoning students directly would be something else entirely... I may limit it strictly for Erdgeists that can be summoned, since they aren't in traditional bodies, unlike the other species. Seeing how they aren't bound to any magic contract like some creatures might be, actually summoning a student would require a long process to do, which the result may be them finding a unique Evoker's contract scroll... which will be no easy task.

And if you're going with a Fox for your beastkin choice, I can see them being rather sly as well as a bit of a jokester... So evasive with magic talents to them, but physically frail if cornered.

One thing I now forgot is a 'starting equipment' section for the Student character sheet... Though shouldn't be hard to implement.

I can play a tricksee Fox girl who is looking to one day summon and make pacts with all sorts of beasties and monsters.

I came across this as a look for her (see’s playing at being a semi clumsy, ‘innocent’ Mage)

image0.png

Could this work or too ‘campy’?

This could work. I made the edits to the character sheet, so you should be okay now, I think, if you wanted to get your character crafted out. I did add 'Tamer' as a Major, and changed 'Evoker' to a MK.1 Advanced Major, as opposed to an MK.2, but 'Druid' is the new 'MK.2' to take its spot.

Did this ever get off the ground? I would be interested if joining in were still possible.

Hey!

So I was reading through the listed majors and I was wondering if we'd be willing to add another advanced major path to the Warrior, or perhaps it already fits in to what you have written. My current interest is making a character who in combat bolsters her allies with her confidence, combat prowess, and beauty. So like the Devout I'd like her to focus on (or at least be able to make attempts at) supporting her allies, but instead of being magic based she'd be martial based, aiding her allies by increasing their moral, shouting out tactics and overall being an idol on the battlefield. The major that seems to fit this idea best is Valkyrie because it is both an advancement of Devout and Fighter, but I don't know if what I wrote above is what you had in mind for that major. If not, perhaps we can include a "Warlord" or a "Commander" or a "Bannermaster" advanced major. Tell me your thoughts! :)

I never would've thought of that, actually... It sounds like an interesting concept. I've added 'Soldier' and 'Commander' to the list, in which they don't actually possess healing powers, but offer combat support, to a lesser extent with Soldiers and more with Commanders. I even added a 'Tactician' Major, however only 2nd to 4th years may learn the major, though in doing so reduces their own combat efficiency if they were front-line fighters. Highly recommended for those who chose to fight in the back lines, like Rangers or mages.

Awesome! I'll probably PM you sometime soon to hash out MC's background and then hopefully I'll have my character posted sometime by tomorrow.

Alright; I hope to hear from you soon. Just odd, though, since all I've had approaching this were females so far, though Freeko, I have no idea of their gender, honestly. It's like this is turning into a harem, almost...

Back
Top Bottom