Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for long or short term roleplay

scandy

Meteorite
About Me:
Hey guys, I'm 20 years old and I've been roleplaying for a few years. I had to take a break but now I'm back and I'm interested in seeing how my writing skills have improved.

Rules and/or Requirements:
  • I would prefer a female to play the male role if possible, it's something I've never done before
  • I don't mind what the length of the responses are, as long as they aren't one-liners all the time
  • I prefer PM but we can discuss this
  • Usually I'll post multiple times a day, really depends how often you're on (but try to be on at least daily, if possible - I understand we all have lives)
Preferences:
  • We can discuss our character traits, but I really like playing as a perverted character because it makes the stories a lot more exciting
  • That being said, a 100% smut story will get boring quickly so there will definitely be a story to progress (we can also discuss how this goes)
  • I don't mind if you play fandom characters or OC's. It's up to you - we can discuss
Pairings:

I play mainly slice of life and fandoms. I'm also very happy and open for more suggestions.
  • Boss x employee*
  • Teacher x student*
  • Model x photographer*
  • Model x fashion designer*
  • Celebrity x fan
* indicates ones I'm most interested in at the moment - but it doesn't mean I won't do the others!

I'll add more as I think of them

Plots:
  • YC comes in for a job interview for a dancing position - things get interesting as the details of the job unfold (can definitely change what the job is for)
  • YC spends a lot of time in the gym at school, MC teacher notices this and she sits down with him to try and understand why
  • YC is a model that loves to try different clothes on. MC has to take photos/discuss with him how he looks & what works best
Happy to accept other plot ideas, I'll add more as I think of them

Closing Remarks:
  • Send me a PM if you're interested or comment below
  • Very happy to discuss different plots and character traits

Back
Top Bottom