Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Breeding/Impregnation One-Shot {Closed}

LooseTimber

Super-Earth
Hello, lovely ladies!

I've been absent from BM for quite some time now (boy, it's changed!) and I'm jonesing from some good ol' nasty RP.
To the point, I'm looking for a short term, back and forth, that ends with my partner's character knocked up.
Look over the ideas I have below, as well as my F-List, and if anything strikes your fancy, send me a PM.
I'm looking to RP either over PM, or Email.

INCEST
Mostly interested in Brother/Sister pairings, but I'd also be interested in Dad/Daughter, Uncle/Niece, Nephew/Aunt, or even Mother/Son.
Possible plots:
- An unspoken attraction between the two finally comes to a head.
- One or both have a drunken night that gets out of hand.
- YC has been going out a lot, and dressing far too raunchy. MC decides that, if she's going to dress like a slut, he'll treat her like one.
- Through either legal means or blackmail, one character is considered the pet of or property of the other. Time to try out the new sex slave for the first time.

BEASTIALITY
Possible Plots:
- Daughter/Mom is spending too much time alone with the family dog. Now she's got puppies.
- There's a new exhibit at the Zoo, for some kind of bizarre animal or tentacled plant. A couple of options with this one:
+ Some unfortunate bystander either falls or unknowingly makes their way into the exhibit, and by the time the keepers make their way in, the specimen's already had it's way with her.
+ Alternatively, one of the female keepers has either volunteered or been volun-told to show off the specimen's "Unique Features," to an audience.

STANDARD
- Good ol' teacher/student relationship.
- Same goes for a coach catching a student in the locker room.
- YC works at a Diner or Cafe. You come into work one day, to find the crazy owner has come up with a new scheme to pull in new customers. He's put "Fucking the Waitresses" on the Menu.

Last edited:
New Idea:
- Natural Remedy: A girl with a distressingly flat bust seeks a means to make her tits bigger. Cheapest method? Getting knocked up.

New idea - Breeding Duty.
For whatever reason, we're in desperate need of a population boost. You get a notice through the mail or phone, that your number's been picked, and it your government-mandated gettin' busy day. Time to peel off those panties, because as of now, you're free use.

Back
Top Bottom