Request Thread 3D: The Revenge

SpaceElf

Star
Before I get to posting my cravings/requests, a few things first....

1. My previous threads have all been about smutty good times. But now, I find myself more interested in plot heavier stories. But don't get me wrong, I still want plenty of sexy fun times. Just, with more story to go along. So, like a combo of plot and smut. Like smot or plut.

2. I see that a lot of people talk about posting length in their threads. For me, I need my partner to give me something to work with. A paragraph or two at least. As for my own, it depends on my partner and the situation. On average, I crank out 2-5 paragraphs a post. I can't really do much with one liners and there's only so much I can write about a girl giving a handy to her brother.

3. I'm fine with friendly OOC chat outside of an RP, in fact I really enjoy it, but that's it. Having a shared interest in videogames or anime or wanting Arwen from LoTR to get banged by orcs does not make us soul mates. Any amount of flirting or clingyness will instantly end the RP and any further contact.

4. I have a life. RPing is not an all consuming passion in my life. Generally, I tend to crank out responses within hours, or if I'm online, minutes of my partner posting, but there will be times I may not post for a day or two. I will let partners know if I'll be gone for an extended period. I know it could be frustrating if I'm gone for a couple days during a fun moment in the RP, but I'm not gonna let random interwebz people know my every move. Homie don't play that.

5. I only RP over thread or PMs. I do not use any IMs nor am I willing to use my email for RPing.

6. I am open to ideas not listed on my thread, be they series based or original. But with original ideas, I am not interested in just plain modern stuff. I'm game for modern with a twist, like a world where fictional characters are real or a world where orcs and stuff exist in modern society. But, I'm not interested in stuff like simple slice of life stuff or cheating partners in an ordinary modern setting.

Anywho, on to the naughty ideas from my naughty mind.....
[automerge]1532957735[/automerge]
Ghost in The Shell: Standalone Complex

Got a variety of ideas here centering around the major. From sexy undercover fun, to naughty civilian stuff, to fluffy romance.

But, I'd mostly like to do a plot based on the episode Cash Eye. No knowledge would even be required as I could easily explain it.

Fire Emblem

When it comes to the games I'm most familiar with, I've played the ones from Awakening on, but not Three Houses. I also have played the one with Lyn, Eliwood and Hector. Blazing Blade or whatever.

Regardless, what I'm looking to do is something akin to Heroes, the FE mobile game. By that, I mean a big mash up of the series where we could have characters from one game getting frisky with someone or something from a different entry.

Now, I am mostly interested in FE babe x enemy, human or otherwise, smut. But, I am open to romancey plots. But, primarily just fxf. The only mxf pairings I'm interested would really fall into previously mentioned smutty category.

Original

Since I've gotten a fair few messages from people interested in original plots, I'll list some original ideas I have or am interested in. So, if you aren't interested in the fandoms below and want something original, keep it limited to what's in this little section.

Post zombie apocalypse with horny zombies, like my RE idea.
Smutty post apocalypse wasteland adventures ala Borderlands or Fallout.
Sexy female teacher dealing with lecherous students and teachers.
Smutty Ninja girl adventures.
Female celebrities getting humped by monsters. Yes, an odd combination but I'd love to have like Kate Beckinsale on her and hands and knees getting thoroughly ravaged by a hell hound.

That's it for now. Will add more as I come up with them.

My Hero Academia

So many sexy lovable ladies in this series. I'd love to do a romance RP focused on a yuri pairing. I'm open for most pairings but I am particularly fond of Jirou, Momo and Tsu. This'll be more plotty than some of my other ideas, but there will still a very healthy amount if naughtiness as well .

Assassins Creed Odyssey

I got this game fairly recently and very much enjoyed. Especially Kassandra and her fine self. Thus, I'd love to do smutty retelling of her adventure. We could alter events from the game, like the two thugs in the beginning. In the RP instead of just threatening her, they decide to ravage her on her hands and knees in the dirt. We could also add in our own scenes, like maybe Markos getting between her legs at some point or in a flash back. Of course, there's plenty of sexy fun we could take right out of the game, like the encounter with the pervy blacksmith. I'd very much enjoy playing out the various things they did that would make aphrodite blush.

Assassins Creed Origins

Yet another smutty idea. This would focus on Aya and all the naughty predicaments and fun she gets into whilst Bayek is off doing his thing. We could make up our own stuff. Like maybe to assassinate a guy, she seduces him and kills him.....after he's given her a good banging. And/or we could use stuff from the guy. Like that old mercenary guy with the boat clearly as a thing for her, or that brute she fights in the tower late in the game who pretty well says he plans to rape her. Maybe he gets in a lucky hit which allows him to then fuck her brains out before he gets a blade to the neck.

Bioshock Infinite

Got two ideas for this, both smutty and both centered around Elizabeth.

We could do an alternate take on the game where Elizabeth ends up separated from Booker soon after he finds her, before all the civil war stuff starts. She'll explore Columbia on her own and get into all manner of naughty predicaments. Like people taking advantage of her naivety, perv pulling her into an alley for a thorough groping and banging, or being brought into a bordello, etc....

Second idea is we focus on her dimensional powers and have her exploring other dimensions and again, getting into naughty predicaments. Like visiting a medieval fantasy world and getting felt up in a tavern. We could even visit other established universes. Like maybe she visits the Resident Evil and universe and thinks "That's a pretty mansion. I think I'll check it out" which soon becomes "Why is this zombie bending me over a table and pulling at my dress?" Sky's the limit.

Dragon Quest 8

Looking for good ol smutty fun centered around Jessica. A number of ways to go about it. Like constant monster humping or pervy young/old men in town getting after her.

Kingdom Hearts

With this, my idea would focus around Larxene. We would go one of two ways.

The smutty option would be her seducing her way through the sezzy female cast.

The plotty option would involve pairing her with one of said females in a romancey focused plot. I'd be open to pairing her with a good portion of the female cast, so I'm very open to suggestion.

Borderlands 2

There's two routes we could go here depending on if you want pure smut or more plot but with plenty of sexy fun times. Either route would involve Maya.

The smut route would just be Maya co stantly falling victim to horny beasts and bandits.

The more plot focused route would center around a romance with Maya paired with either Lilith or Krieg.

Resident Evil

One of a few series that I'm familiar with every single entry. Movies and games. So, plenty of options here.

Lesbian Vampire

With this, I'm looking to do a fxf romance where one of the ladies is a super sezzy vampire.

Now, I'm fine having it be entirely original but I'd also be up for having fun with it and do something based on a series. Like Alex from Modern Family getting seduced by the hot new girl not knowing she's a vampire. All kinds of ways to go for some smutty lady luvin fun.

Game of Thrones

This would be based on the show and not the books. What I'm primarily wanting to do is a smutty romance with Yara Greyjoy paired with another lovely lady. I would LOVE to pair her with Meera Reed, but Sansa could be fun too. I'm open to discussing other suggestions.

I would be open to pairing her with an OC. Should we do that, my partner is free to make up her looks and personality but I'd want her to be a noble of some house. I'm itching for a pirate x princess romance.

There are zero mxf pairings I'm interested in, so don't bother suggesting any.

Jessica Nigri

For those that don't know who she is, Jessica Nigri is a cosplay model and a gorgeous one at that. I've become a big fan of hers and it's lead to an odd and fun idea for a RP involving her.

The idea is that she suddenly finds herself transported to the fictional universe of the character she dressed up as.....but smuttier.

For example, she's done pictures where shes dressed as Velma from Scooby Doo. In the RP, she dresses as Velma for a photo shoot only to find herself suddenly in the Scooby verse in Velmas place, investigating some old "haunted" mansion with the gang. It takes a smutty turn when the cranky old grounds keeper decides to tap "Velmas" fine ass.

We wouldn't be limited to just characters she's dressed up as in real life. We could have her end up in all kinds of other fictional universes where she has smutty adventures.

Dragon Ball Super

Ever since she first appeared, I've been very smitten with Caulifla. As such, I'd love to do a RP with her. There's two ways we could go about this.

First, we could pair her with another female, canon or made up, for a more plot/romance focused RP, but still with a healthy dose of naughty fun. When it comes to pairs, I'm game for pairing her with just about any canon lady if we go that route.

Second, if you'd prefer hetero, we'd go more smut heavy with her captured by some baddy who makes her his bride.....by force. Or something along those lines. It's up for discussion.

Killing Eve

This show hasn't been on long and isn't as world wide popular as something like Game of Thrones. But I still really like it and find Villanelle so very hot.....even though she's bat shit insane.

What I would like to do is a smutty prequel more or less. It would take place before the series and focus on Villanelle and all the naughty encounters a hot and crazy assassin like her may have. Like hooking up with a target before killing them or performing certain "favors" to get info on a target or just sleeping around in general

Bondage Fairies

This is probably my all time favorite hentai series from any medium. Hot fairy babes getting banged by horny bugs and other small critters......I luv it.

Thus, I'd really like to RP it. Be it based directly on the series, with Pfil and Pamela. Or we could even go original and focus on made up fairy girls and their smutty adventures.

The Mummy

The remake with Tom Cruise was complete crap. But, the one thing I will give it is that the villain and main love interest are both sezzy as hell. Thus, I'd love to an original RP in a similar vein as the craptastic movie.

A sexy archaeologist babe discovers the tomb of some uber hot ancient Egyptian queen who was sealed away for being evil and using dark magic and such. While examining the tomb, the main girl accidentally awakens the evil queen. Instead of killing her, the newly revived queen takes a very.......intimate interest in the archaeologist. Either because she's just hot, or perhaps some kind of special reason like their souls are linked, or some other reason we could come up with.

The plot would focus on the main girl trying to stop her from taking over the planet whilst the queen uses her special powers and feminine wiles to gradually seduce the main girl over to the dark side.

This would be quite plot based, but have a healthy amount of smut too as the queen will be getting in the main girls pants quite often, both in the real world and in various scenarios/settings in her mind.

Yugioh

My main idea for this would center around a GX-esque setting. A duel academy with sezzy female students. The plot would involve one of said students getting transported to the monster realm that shows up through out the various series.

There's a couple ways it could go from there. Pure smut where the main girl travels around and gets humped by all manner of duel monsters. Or, we go a bit more plot heavy with a romantic pairing between her and a duel monster, or a fellow student that gets transported with her. Even though it'll be a more plot focused route, there will be plenty of sexy fun time with monsters and each other.

Star Wars

I like Star Wars, like so many people. But, I've yet to RP it in anyway. After recently rewatching Force Awakens I gotta say.....Rey is fucking hot. Thus, I would really enjoy doing a smutty role play focused on her before the events of the movie with all the naughty encounters that could happen in her life as a poor scrap collector. Running into pervy rivals on a trip to collect salvage, running into some kind of alien beasty that decides to make her his mate, reluctantly whoring herself out to make some money, etc...

Dead or Alive

Got two ideas for this as well.

1. There's a hentai doujin who's name I can't remember off the top of my head that had Kasumi as a high school teacher dealing with the advances of pervy students. I'd love to do an RP like that. Have Kasumi undercover as a teacher for some reason, and fall victim to the advances of lusty students and teachers.

2. Like MGS, just smutty smut. Have the super sexy ninja babe getting plowed by demons, big insects, ghosts, horny old hermits, etc.....

Metal Gear Solid

Got two ideas for this.

1. We dip into my gender swap craving and turn either Solid or Naked Snake into a sexy woman and then play out a smutty version of 1 or 3 where all manner of naughtiness results from a super sexy government agent attempting to infiltrate an enemy filled facility.

2. Pure dirty smut with Quiet from 5. Enemy soldiers, animals mutated by parasites, giant bugs, all fair game. Up for getting kinky with it, like Quiet getting preggers from a non human banging.

Soul Calibur

With this, I'm mostly interested in doing something focusing on the hottest milf in videogames, Sophitia. If you're interested in a romance focused plot, I've got a few fxf pairings I'd be willing to do.

For mxf, I've got an idea for a romance between Sophitia and one of those lizard guys that fight like her.

For other mxf, I'd just be interested in fun naughty smut, no fluffy romance involved. Got various ideas for naughty plots involving her. Like blackmail, a forest/cave/temple of horny monsters, etc.....

Medieval Fantasy

My favorite kind of smut. Sexy warrior babe in a medieval fantasy world journeying around, getting all manner of naughty trouble with humans, monsters and all manner of pervy life.

Dino Crisis

Smut.....with dinosaurs! Yea, this basically center around Regina getting humped by all manner of dinos. We could even make some up.

Street Fighter

My main idea for this would center around Chun-li. It would focus on her work for Interpol. She would get into all manner of smutty situations. Trading "favors" for info from a source, undercover work that requires her to hook up with a pervy old crime boss, maybe even some horny older boys in her orphanage let their hormones get the best of them, etc.....

Legend of Krystal

With this, I'm referring to the game on Newgrounds where Krystal from the Starfox series crash lands on a planet of humanoid dinosaur/reptile creatures. They capture her and go about training her to be a sex slave.

I've always really liked the game and would LOVVVVVVEEEEE to roleplay it with using events from the game itself and/or make up our own stories and encounters.

Dredd

Love this movie. Would love to do a plot where the sexy Anderson ends up separated from Dredd and goes on her own smut filled trek up the building to capture Momma.

Van Helsing

This would be based on the Hugh Jackman movie. Specifically focusing on Anna. My favorite scene is when while Van Helsing is fighting one bride, the other two corner Anna. The way she looks up at them after they force her to her knees drives me wild.

My idea would be instead of them trying to turn her, they get frisky and end up banging her brains out. Do have some ideas to continue past there with more encounters between Anna and the two brides.

Batman: Arkham

The ideas I have for this would be based on the Arkham videogames. Specifically, Asylum and/or City as those are the only ones I've played.

I just absolutely love Poison Ivys look in these games and would just love to do something with her, and perhaps Catwoman should the RP be based on City. I've got all sorts of ideas. From prison smut to romance to even beasty action.

Mass Effect

Got two possible ideas here....

One would like the Dragon Age idea below. A retelling of fem Shepards epic journey with tons of smut tossed in.

But what i'd REALLY love to do is a Jack x Miranda romance. Since they tend to clash and basically hate each other, it wouldnt be a traditional lovey dovey romance. If interested, I'll go into more detail over PM.

Dragon Age 2

I would base this idea on the series as a whole but 2 is the only one I've played so far. The idea itself would basically be a retelling of the story but with LOTS more smutty fun tossed into fem Hawkes rise to champion. Like perhaps a secret affair with Bethany, or maybe encounters with pervy thugs in a back alley or performing certain......favors to finish a quest, etc..... Got tons of ideas for this.

Doctor Who

I'm mostly familiar with Tennant and onward, with a bit of Baker, but that doesn't really matter. I would like to do something with the new female doctor. It's great and all that the doctor is being played by a female for the first time ever but frankly.......I think she's rather freaking hot.

The idea I have in mind wouldn't require my partner to have much of any knowledge of the series as the plot would basically just be her ending up at the mercy of various perverse aliens and humans, which we could easily make up ourselves.

Ash vs Evil Dead

I'm a big fan of the Evil Dead franchise, not counting that crappy remake. What I would like to do is base something around Kelly from the tv series. The entire RP would be like a "bad end" so to speak where Kelly has ended up at the mercy of some demon/s. There will be no happy ending for her. She'll suffer through all manner of perversion before eventually breaking and succumbing to dark desires.

Obviously, this RP would be quite dark. Just, without the abundant gore of the series. Will have the goofy humor though.

Tomb Raider

I'm fine basing this on either the original games or reboot. Regardless, it'll be Lara going on an original adventure and not be based on one specific game. It'll be a highly smutty adventure at that. From Lara being forced to use her body to get info to her being violated in some ruins by living statues and all kinds of non human beasties.

Senran Kagura

It should come as no surprise that I'm only looking for fxf pairings with this one. I only own the first two games. Thus, I'm only familiar with the two original groups of girls. I have preferred pairings I'd like to do, but I'm open to just about any pairing between the girls. Also, I'm perfectly fine with tossing OC/s into the mix too.

Adventure Time

With this one, I got a few ideas. I would like to pair Ice King with Bubblegum, Marceline or older Fiona. That, or focus on older Fiona going on an adventure that involves run ins with all manner of horny residents of Ooo.

Gender Swap

My biggest craving at the moment. I've got LOTS of ideas for this. Be it an entirely original plot or a plot based on a series. Regardless, I'm looking to focus on a male turned into a female. The circumstances would depend on just which plot we do.

Legend of Zelda

This would an alternate take on the games, with Linkle, Links female counterpart, in the lead role. Zelda would be held prisoner by Ganondorf and have to deal with his lusty intentions whilst Linkle goes on a smut filled journey to rescue her.

Final Fantasy 10/2

Got multiple ideas for each. Such as Yuna having to deal with pervy Yevon monks pre X. Or a variety of FxF pairings for 10-2.

Fear The Walking Dead

Only got one idea for this one. That being an incest pairing between Alicia and Madison. Would start early during the zombie stuff, or possibly even before.

Last edited:
I like to dress up and act like agent Scully and bang random people while investigating UFO reports.

Back
Top Bottom