Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for long term female partners!

kahless

Super-Earth
About Me:

Greetings! You may call me crazybeard or Tim if you would prefer! I have been roleplaying for over a decade and am currently 29 almost 30 years old. I tend to write about 3-6 paragraphs on my own volition, but I tend to mirror my partner, whether they post more or less. Anyhow! I like a great deal of things so I will elaborate that later on. As far as OOC goes I tend to be a pretty chatty guy if that is something you like doing. I can talk your ear off (trust me). I do like to get to know my partners a bit at the minimum because I think plotting together can make for a much more interesting rp! I can double and play a wide variety of characters though I do prefer to be the male of our main couple, I am okay doing FxF now though that is new to me, but I am happy to experiment!

What I am looking for:

-Long term partners
-Females (het pairings)
-Literate partners (decent spelling and grammar)
-Plot
-Smut

Genre:

-Scifi
-Fantasy
-Romance
-Adventure
-Slice of life

A bit about Smut:

I am a natural dominant in real life so it is a bit hard to really write anything else to be honest. I know not everyone is into dom and sub relationships so if you are not ignore the last sentence. As far as limits go, no toilet stuff or blood play please. I do have a wide range of kinks and interests, and am very open minded so please pitch your idea to me. I have a kink that turns a lot of people off, so before I reveal it please do keep in mind I won't tell you no if you are not willing to indulge me. But its because of this kink that I am open minded because I know this leaves a bad taste in many peoples mouths. So here we go: My biggest kink is intoxication. I love the idea of my partner being drunk specifically, giggling, slurring, falling down, and otherwise being impaired. I suppose you could label this dub-con or dubious consent? But for me its much more specific. So if you are willing to play a lady who perhaps likes to drink often, or every now and then, do let me know! Anyways last note about smut, I love plot as much as I do smut so any ratio is cool to me! Let me know your preferences.
Also just as a note: Please read my section about smut in its entirety

Pairing list.

(keep in mind this is not rigid if you come to me with your own idea I am cool with that too)
(the first half of the pairing would be my ideal role)

(fantasy/scifi)
Warrior X Warrior
Dragon rider X sorceress
Dragon rider X dragon rider
Dragon rider X queen
Warlock X warrior
Warlock X Witch
Lycan X Vampire
Vampire X Vampire
Starship Captain X first officer
Druid X Archer
Prince X Princess (forced marriage)

(slice of life)
Husband X wife with a drinking problem
police officer X criminal
Sea captain X passenger
Undercover cop X drug lord

Final Note:

Please PM me if you are interested, and please do let me know about any limits, cravings, or things that you are wishing to rp! I look forward to talking with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom